taultunleashed logoCommercial Bots for GW2 : Guild Wars 2 Bots guild wars 2 logotu winter contest 2012 nintendo wii
newtopic  postreply
 [ 21 posts ]  1, 2  Next
blue large dot

Commercial Bots for GW2 : Guild Wars 2 Bots

Posted: August 29th, 2012, 11:39 am

urguwno

Total Posts: 184
urguwno's Reps: 1120
premium
Censored Bot
<Placeholder for the first-released GW2 bot, which was removed by the admin for spamming the boards. Placeholder inserted for thread continuity.>

MMO Viper / GW2 ViperBot
Forums: http://www.mmoviper.com/gw2-viperbot-f81/
Price: $29.95/year (USD)
(!empty($user->lang['IMAGE'])) ? $user->lang['IMAGE'] : ucwords(strtolower(str_replace('_', ' ', 'IMAGE')))

MMO Lazy / Firy
Forums: http://www.mmolazy.com/forum/forumdispl ... 28-GW2-%29
Price: 5.99€ per month for a single license. 9.99€ multi-bot.
(!empty($user->lang['IMAGE'])) ? $user->lang['IMAGE'] : ucwords(strtolower(str_replace('_', ' ', 'IMAGE')))

MMO Minion / GW2 Minion
Forums: http://mmominion.com/Forum-Guild-Wars-2
Price: TBD. RiftMinion is $30 (USD) for 3 months.

Buddy Bots / GW2 Buddy
Beta Tester Signup: http://www.thebuddyforum.com/general-di ... ot-20.html
Price: TBD. HonorBuddy is 24.98€ per year for a single license. 59.98€ for 3-licenses.

2nd Censored Bot
<Placeholder for the bot you'll see referred to as "simulate bot" in the thread, which is also apparently a spammer.>

MMONinja / Guild Wars 2 Tools
Website: http://www.mmoninja.com/latest-games/guild-wars-2.html
Forums: http://www.mmoninja.com/forum/55.html
Price: 14.95€ per month.

Last edited by urguwno on October 15th, 2012, 7:22 am, edited 12 times in total.

Posted: August 29th, 2012, 3:15 pm

connorj67

Total Posts: 19
connorj67's Reps: 0
premium
has anyone personally confirmed the top one working?

Does any know the chances of getting banned for something like this?

Posted: August 29th, 2012, 4:37 pm

Spitt

Total Posts: 745
Spitt's Reps: 718
premium
No, but I have faith in Jack (the programmer). If he says it's working, then it's working.

Of the 3, I personally would recommend MMOMinion because of the advanced pathing... or rather zoning? It doesn't use a set path, so it's less likely to be spotted as being a bot (see image below).

On the other hand, Macro Goblin, doesn't actually use dll injection. This is good in the sense that it can't be caught by normal anti-hacks, but it can be detected with mouse movements, which is how botters got busted with the original GW. Also means no background botting, and easier to spot a botter, and then get reported...

Last edited by Spitt on January 23rd, 2013, 12:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Posted: August 29th, 2012, 8:14 pm

connorj67

Total Posts: 19
connorj67's Reps: 0
premium
awesome thanks for the info

Posted: August 30th, 2012, 12:22 am

Tault_admin

Total Posts: 29974
Tault_admin's Reps: 1444
administrator
Mod in Training
Edited out one site because they where spamming the boards. If you spam you get zero publicity here.

Posted: August 30th, 2012, 1:57 pm

Spitt

premium
Jack from MacroGoblin doesn't spam. Most likely, people were surprised there was a working bot already, and were posting it as a submission/share?

OFC the bot itself will basically just run paths and then kill mobs along the way - it's a pixel bot, so doesn't require reverse engineering of the client to work, which is why it always gets up and running first. On the other hand, can't be run in multiple windows, and while it's not detectable in the normal sense, pixel bots are easier to detect as being bots by humans watching them, because of them running the same paths over and over (which is why mmo minion will be superior).

I know Jack doesn't have an affiliate program, so there is no reason anyone would spam it, other then some excited fans.

Posted: August 31st, 2012, 10:08 am

duo_sly

Total Posts: 14
duo_sly's Reps: 3
Spitt (!empty($user->lang['WROTE'])) ? $user->lang['WROTE'] : ucwords(strtolower(str_replace('_', ' ', 'WROTE'))):
Jack from MacroGoblin doesn't spam. Most likely, people were surprised there was a working bot already, and were posting it as a submission/share?

OFC the bot itself will basically just run paths and then kill mobs along the way - it's a pixel bot, so doesn't require reverse engineering of the client to work, which is why it always gets up and running first. On the other hand, can't be run in multiple windows, and while it's not detectable in the normal sense, pixel bots are easier to detect as being bots by humans watching them, because of them running the same paths over and over (which is why mmo minion will be superior).

I know Jack doesn't have an affiliate program, so there is no reason anyone would spam it, other then some excited fans.

Spitt it's probably best to leave it be on the MG stuff. I'm a member of both MG and Tault and both places have a good community but there are always those bad seeds in each. I don't doubt that MG got spammed here and at the same time I've seen cracked copies of MG floating around here in the forums(SWTOR section I think). I just accept that both places don't get along and try not to bring up one or the other at each website.

As for botting I'm gonna hold off of that for awhile. I don't have an extra account to play around with and Anet seems like they're gonna be happy with the ban hammer.I've seen a ton of post about players getting short bans for character names and a post from Anet acknowledging players botting.

It's mostly players with simple scripts to keep pressing their auto attack in event areas but because of the public acknowledgment of people botting casual players are getting report happy from what I've heard.

I've seen a few post from people saying they got banned while botting and lucky for them they all reported it to be a 72 hour ban. Anet has said they will start enforcing their permanent ban stance on bots once they think they're curved the average players from running simple key binds through their razer mice and keyboards or whatever other programmable accessory they're using for botting.

Once I do get a chance to play around with a bot I'll most likely look into GW2 Minion. I like Tault but I've never liked ViperBot much. Another one might be from the people over at thebuddyforum.com but I've had mixed luck with their bots. They usually offer a cheap short trail of their bots though so it's easy enough to tell if you're gonna like it or if it's gonna be a good bot.

Posted: September 3rd, 2012, 7:09 am

Spitt

premium
@duo_sly - Point Taken.

As far as other bots go, simulate bots - idk if they will make a GW2 one, but from everything everyone has told me they are usually crappy bots for most of the games they do release.

The guys at Minion did mention to me that they had to do some refunds based on their Rift version, when they got caught and suspended. So I am not sure how good their anti-detection will be for GW2.

One thing to keep in mind for, as far as mouse movements go, ArenaNet tracks repeated mouse movement which goes in a straight line. It's actually better to use a bevel movement across the screen for that.

Posted: September 8th, 2012, 4:25 pm

urguwno

premium
Thread updated w/new bot information. GW2-Viper scheduled for beta release later tonight.

Posted: September 9th, 2012, 8:05 am

Spitt

premium
simulate bots, are normally made via a Chinese company called Mimicusa.com, however the GW2 simulate bot from mmomimic might not be the same guys. The owner of mmomimic told me he was looking into having some more bots made, for other games.

Posted: September 9th, 2012, 9:47 am

urguwno

premium
Two working bots now up there w/screenshots.

I have no idea why this board substitutes the word "simulate" for "m-i-m-i-c".

Posted: September 15th, 2012, 6:53 am

Spitt

premium
@urguwno Because the admin has put in word censors so that those who "spam", or provide competition can't effectively do so. Not that I blame him for it, I used to do the same thing for spammers who would come in and spam their sites on my own forums.

Posted: September 18th, 2012, 2:50 pm

Tault_admin

Total Posts: 29974
Tault_admin's Reps: 1444
administrator
Mod in Training
Edited a site out of the top that was a spamming site. There are 2 we removed for them being spammers.

Posted: September 21st, 2012, 8:41 am

urguwno

premium
As a quick update, Buddy Bots now has their GW2 bot officially in beta.

See the following thread if you have Skype and are interested in beta testing.

http://www.thebuddyforum.com/general-di ... ot-20.html

Posted: September 27th, 2012, 1:46 pm

urguwno

premium
Updated screenshot for GW2 Minion. Check out that pathing UI!

(Sorry, no, it's still not released yet...)

Want Advertisements After The Last Post Removed? Create A Free Account!

blue large dot Who is online