taultunleashed logo[Release] - uNf Trainer : Guild Wars 2 Hacks guild wars 2 logotu winter contest 2012 nintendo wii
newtopic  postreply
 [ 27 posts ]  1, 2  Next
blue large dot

[Release] - uNf Trainer : Guild Wars 2 Hacks

Posted: January 6th, 2013, 2:59 pm

ploxasarus

Total Posts: 10
ploxasarus's Reps: 8
Updated: 1/10/13 @ 11:07PM

Though this look's like a clone of gZoom it is not. The only code taken out of gZoom is being able to read .xyz files that are associated with gZoom and all credit for the original source of that goes to *M*. If you want to claim copy of read/write memory from his source then go google C# read/write and see its all the same !@#$%^&* when writing a program in C#.

This has absolutely no pattern scanning ( will break on updates ) and should not lag even on extremely low-end systems unlike how gZoom does. ( the v2 will because of how it checks cpu compatibility )

I will *NOT* be adding hotkeys to this, I'm not a lazy user and if people don't like it then do not use it.

(!empty($user->lang['IMAGE'])) ? $user->lang['IMAGE'] : ucwords(strtolower(str_replace('_', ' ', 'IMAGE')))

Virus results can be found: here

If the first version does not work try running the second version ( both are included in the download ). If that does not work try installing the .NET Framework from the microsoft website and then run it again.

Donations

Download: http://ploxasarus.org/downloads/Unf.rar

Last edited by ploxasarus on January 10th, 2013, 8:08 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Posted: January 6th, 2013, 4:42 pm

ellista2k

Total Posts: 4
ellista2k's Reps: 1
Tested and working rep+

Posted: January 7th, 2013, 2:09 am

kami

Total Posts: 37
kami's Reps: 6
premium
I'll have a look at this when I get home later, looks like a vastly better GUI than Gzoom and I like not having hotkeys - means I don't accidentally turn something on!

Posted: January 7th, 2013, 2:56 am

shark666

Total Posts: 54
shark666's Reps: 25
Active User > 50 Posts
premium
**sorry for my poor english, using translator**

Nice Work!
I've just a little issue about Tele: seems like a rubber band and brings me back to the starting position. (I do not have time to synchronize, just as soon as I move)
Everything else is ok.

Note: Win7 32 / unf-v2 (v1 istant crash)

Any suggestions? Thx in advance.

Posted: January 7th, 2013, 3:04 am

ellista2k

Total Posts: 4
ellista2k's Reps: 1
my only suggestion is having hot-keys for teleport. :)

Posted: January 7th, 2013, 10:24 am

ploxasarus

shark666 (!empty($user->lang['WROTE'])) ? $user->lang['WROTE'] : ucwords(strtolower(str_replace('_', ' ', 'WROTE'))):
**sorry for my poor english, using translator**

Nice Work!
I've just a little issue about Tele: seems like a rubber band and brings me back to the starting position. (I do not have time to synchronize, just as soon as I move)
Everything else is ok.

Note: Win7 32 / unf-v2 (v1 istant crash)

Any suggestions? Thx in advance.

Unf v1 should work fine on win7 32 and should not rubberband.. Some users have issues with it due to .net framework or else wise. I cannot fix all compatibility issues, I have tried and cannot replicate the problem on my CPU in order to fix it, i'm sorry. :(

Unf-v2 is to try and fix compatibility issues on some user ends.. It is not easy running win7 64 with a ton of developer packages installed on my cpu and not having another one to try and resolve issues.

Posted: January 8th, 2013, 8:49 am

shark666

Active User > 50 Posts
premium
Damn, no solution for me. Thanks anyway, Plox

Posted: January 9th, 2013, 4:01 am

ploxasarus

Try what I uploaded & updated with, that should work 100% and if it doesn't if you have skype or teamspeak let me know so I can get the debug information and give you a few builds to try an correct the issue.

Oh I also added the mouse click to teleport, check 'mouse' then middle click ( like gzoom ) will teleport you to current mouse location. There is no delay ( unlike gzoom ) in how many times you can click teleport yourself across the map.

Am making a private version that has increased distance view ( not fov ) , hp displayed for all players, all objects displayed and also seeing player/npcs through walls ( esp ). It is not an injectable dll and is all done in memory editing ( a first for gw2 hacking ). If your interested please contact me.

(!empty($user->lang['IMAGE'])) ? $user->lang['IMAGE'] : ucwords(strtolower(str_replace('_', ' ', 'IMAGE')))

Posted: January 10th, 2013, 9:13 am

shark666

Active User > 50 Posts
premium
Hi plox,
i've just tryed your new update, still not functionnally on my machine (win7-32 intel_base system, i7)
tryed to uninstall/reinstall framework4, nothing has changed.

1)Launch GW, then launch unf: unf istanty close (no error, simply close)
2)Launch unf (the program stay ON), then launch GW: unf istanty close (no error, simply close)

Tested on 2nd computer (win7-32 intel_base system, Dual Core), same as above. :shock:

To be able to use everything i've to run unf.v2 + gw2port. :(
Atm, in my present condition i opted for recomplied by myself gZoom with udated Teleport address :?

Thanks for Your availability on Skype / TS, but as you see, i using translator and i am not an english speaker.

Posted: January 23rd, 2013, 5:25 pm

danyp1

Total Posts: 36
danyp1's Reps: 8
premium
Works great! thx

Posted: January 24th, 2013, 7:26 am

inuyasha

Total Posts: 8
inuyasha's Reps: 4
premium
how do i dl this? it brings me to a Bid website with a lot adds :?
Edit NVM i got it thanks. :oops:

Posted: January 25th, 2013, 3:30 pm

ploxasarus

Was trying to update the original .rar file and post it but keep getting an error, any admin wanna fix this?

(!empty($user->lang['QUOTE'])) ? $user->lang['QUOTE'] : ucwords(strtolower(str_replace('_', ' ', 'QUOTE'))):
The server encountered an internal error or misconfiguration and was unable to complete your request.

Posted: January 29th, 2013, 1:42 pm

timjmo

Total Posts: 5
timjmo's Reps: 0
Not working as of latest patch, just FYI.

Posted: January 30th, 2013, 1:46 pm

ploxasarus

Well for some reason I cannot edit my original post and it is just giving me an internal error on the forums and no Admins will respond/contact me about this so I have uploaded it to an off-site which can be found here.

If this is against the rule's I apoligize but it would be nice if an admin would simply give a general response as to why I cannot update/modify my original post...

Posted: January 31st, 2013, 7:47 am

shark666

Active User > 50 Posts
premium
Thanks for Updating, despite the indifference or too busy of the Admins's forum.

This one work very well. :)

[+rep]

Want Advertisements After The Last Post Removed? Create A Free Account!

blue large dot Who is online