taultunleashed logoWhere to bot in GW2? : Guild Wars 2 Discussions guild wars 2 logotu winter contest 2012 nintendo wii
newtopic  postreply
 [ 3 posts ] 
blue large dot

Where to bot in GW2? : Guild Wars 2 Discussions

Posted: January 23rd, 2013, 8:08 am

bessworth

Total Posts: 2
bessworth's Reps: 0
premium
Ok, So I have a level 32 Ranger and I have just got my bot and I havent even used it yet so I was Just wondering where is the best spot to just set my bot uup and leave for an hour just to gain some good drops/exp/gold with few to none people passing by because obviously I dont want to come back and have 5 Whispers saying "Reported for botting/Hi you there? Respond or I report" ect. I am pretty experienced in what to watch out for with botting on games. Any advice would be much appreciated.

Posted: January 23rd, 2013, 8:09 am

bessworth

Total Posts: 2
bessworth's Reps: 0
premium
BTW Admin, you got my Profile Pic spot on haha!

Posted: January 23rd, 2013, 2:24 pm

kami

Total Posts: 37
kami's Reps: 6
premium
I can't give you a specific location as there are very few safer spots in GW2 for botting in general. On the whole though Glendarran fields tends to be busy so I'd opt for Lornars pass although in there mobs are limited due to the large level range in the zone.

It does get earlier when you're higher level, in the meantime use auto-explorer or a teleport program to get zone completion and waypoints etc for quick XP and a few levels.

I've only found spots in Timberline falls and Frostgorge sound so far that I'd consider fairly safe to bot for a short while, but I am on a very highly populated server - you could move to a quiet server and simply bot where you want though!

Want Advertisements After The Last Post Removed? Create A Free Account!

blue large dot Who is online