top right

TU Chat | View unanswered posts | View active topics  

gold : GW Guide Discussion - Page 2

All times are UTC - 8 hours

[ 29 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
steelsniper675
July 27th, 2005, 7:57 pm 

Cash on hand: Locked
im mew tothis site and if theres any nice people who dont just tell me im retarded can anyone jus tell me what farming is now get ready to laugh yes im a 20 but no i DONT NO WAT FARMING IS plz tell me some one :lol:

soma cruss
July 28th, 2005, 9:52 am 

well its simple

farming: go to a spot, kill all monster's (an easy spot were its way 2 easy to kill) then just repeat over and over and over till u got ur goal :P

and with getting to droknar by just playing the game i mean get ur !@#$%^&* asended then finnish the dragonlair mission and u are in droknar

its very easy and any1 not being able to do it IS RETARDED

it aint hard getting the crystal complete
or to protect the ghost
or even fight in those pafetic arena's
killing urself is very easy i know its diverent for diverent classes but my warrior killed the twin in 9 sec
and the dragons are easy well the bonus might be rough

blackop7
July 28th, 2005, 12:36 pm 

he's right everything you have to do to get ascended is easy.A drunkrn monkey could do it!

digitaldude
August 7th, 2005, 6:14 am 

uhhh... is this guild wars or runescape?

farts_mcgee
August 15th, 2005, 1:32 pm 
Active User > 50 Posts
Active User > 50 Posts

Cash on hand:

I am speechless.

farts_mcgee
August 17th, 2005, 1:11 pm 
Active User > 50 Posts
Active User > 50 Posts

Cash on hand:

farts_mcgee (!empty($user->lang['WROTE'])) ? $user->lang['WROTE'] : ucwords(strtolower(str_replace('_', ' ', 'WROTE'))):
My farming guide that I submitted might be of some help... 0_o

http://www.taultunleashed.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=23490

saul the great
August 23rd, 2005, 11:42 am 

faeth924 (!empty($user->lang['WROTE'])) ? $user->lang['WROTE'] : ucwords(strtolower(str_replace('_', ' ', 'WROTE'))):
A kid who doesn't know how to get gold obviously doesn't have the skills needed to run people.

Unless he wants to be the guy who says "Running to forge for 2k" , then gets a full group and proceeds to get killed over and over for the next hour as people gradually leave the group. :oops:

omg would you quit bashing him? ok no offense its obvious hes new to the whloe money-making process but at one point isnt everyone new? i can make runs to the forge and i make them for 2k. and i still ask myself "isnt there a better way to make money?" everyone knows that just cus you know one way of making money it doesnt mean you cant learn more

saul the great
August 23rd, 2005, 11:43 am 

faeth924 (!empty($user->lang['WROTE'])) ? $user->lang['WROTE'] : ucwords(strtolower(str_replace('_', ' ', 'WROTE'))):
A kid who doesn't know how to get gold obviously doesn't have the skills needed to run people.

Unless he wants to be the guy who says "Running to forge for 2k" , then gets a full group and proceeds to get killed over and over for the next hour as people gradually leave the group. :oops:

omg would you quit bashing him? ok no offense its obvious hes new to the whloe money-making process but at one point isnt everyone new? i can make runs to the forge and i make them for 2k. and i still ask myself "isnt there a better way to make money?" everyone knows that just cus you know one way of making money it doesnt mean you cant learn more

kilner
August 23rd, 2005, 10:46 pm 

u guys fight to much

smile

loptys_revenge
August 29th, 2005, 1:38 pm 

^^^ What he said

deadlyblowfish
August 30th, 2005, 1:03 pm 

Cash on hand:

saul the great (!empty($user->lang['WROTE'])) ? $user->lang['WROTE'] : ucwords(strtolower(str_replace('_', ' ', 'WROTE'))):

In the words of the fire dude from fantastic 4: Flame on!

Farm, run, uw, fow.

Thats how to make money, good day.

hammer of glory
November 21st, 2005, 12:40 pm 

grimmy (!empty($user->lang['WROTE'])) ? $user->lang['WROTE'] : ucwords(strtolower(str_replace('_', ' ', 'WROTE'))):
soma cruss (!empty($user->lang['WROTE'])) ? $user->lang['WROTE'] : ucwords(strtolower(str_replace('_', ' ', 'WROTE'))):
just doing the game gets u alot of gold ...
and to droknar
any1 that cant get in droknar by himself is just weak

Umm...thats just not true, alot of people that have ascended can't get to Droknars by theirselves from beacons, unless you mean by ascending...
what is ascending?!

shrt_dude
November 25th, 2005, 12:57 pm 

i reccon the best way to make money is to farm for items and sell them open chests in crystal desert and run people to places i run people from ascalon to lions arch for 2k stopping everywere between

deadlyblowfish
November 26th, 2005, 6:36 am 

Cash on hand:

Ascending is passing a test in the desert , aka the doppleganger test, post locked.

[ 29 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2