top right

TU Chat | View unanswered posts | View active topics  

Rakin' in cash : GW Guide Discussion - Page 2

All times are UTC - 8 hours

[ 34 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
eosphoros
January 23rd, 2006, 9:09 pm 

Cash on hand: Locked
I have 2k/character... i don't really know how to get that much money that quick. any tips lol

markise
February 23rd, 2006, 12:06 am 

Best thing is to farm for ectos in uw or do chest runs in fow...theres a bigger market for ectos and golds than for greens which in my opinion cheap and rubbish :D (im sure everyones gonna hate me for saying that) :lol:

leet haxors
March 9th, 2006, 10:15 pm 

Well i had 2 million then i gave 1mill to a friend for his birthday then i bought a bunch of green and evry armor besides fow for all my characters and now ive got 50k elft lol i feel like i Wasted it but ill just go solow fow/uw and make it all back in a month or 2

akaratekid2
March 14th, 2006, 6:08 pm 

Why don't you get FoW armor, it looks beastly and you could be the almighty rich person of GW

kallick
March 15th, 2006, 1:53 am 

I thought the maximum was 500k per account (100k per person and 100k in storage)? Did you have lots of ectos or something?

benmou13
March 15th, 2006, 3:37 am 

maxium is 500k then ppl turn the rest into ecto

firekil
March 15th, 2006, 7:17 am 

actually maximum is 1,400k, 100k on each character and 1000k in storage. The rest of your wealth will have to be in items or things like ecto/shards/rubies/saphires etc.

benmou13
March 15th, 2006, 8:50 am 

yeah and if ur selling an item over 100k say something like a bortaks set what you do is get them to turn the cash into ectos so you can exchange everything at once cause you can only exchange 100k at a time. and they will obviously want all the items in the first exchange so they could run away so to be on the safe side get them to ecto their cash. to minimise down on scammers :D

the_dabhand
March 16th, 2006, 1:05 pm 

firekil (!empty($user->lang['WROTE'])) ? $user->lang['WROTE'] : ucwords(strtolower(str_replace('_', ' ', 'WROTE'))):
actually maximum is 1,400k, 100k on each character and 1000k in storage. The rest of your wealth will have to be in items or things like ecto/shards/rubies/saphires etc.

1100k not 1400k ;)

Do the maths :P

the_dabhand
March 16th, 2006, 1:06 pm 

leet haxors (!empty($user->lang['WROTE'])) ? $user->lang['WROTE'] : ucwords(strtolower(str_replace('_', ' ', 'WROTE'))):
Well i had 2 million then i gave 1mill to a friend for his birthday then i bought a bunch of green and evry armor besides fow for all my characters and now ive got 50k elft lol i feel like i Wasted it but ill just go solow fow/uw and make it all back in a month or 2

God please stop the BS...

I would like to meet you in game to see how good you really are.

kallick
March 16th, 2006, 2:21 pm 

the_dabhand (!empty($user->lang['WROTE'])) ? $user->lang['WROTE'] : ucwords(strtolower(str_replace('_', ' ', 'WROTE'))):
firekil (!empty($user->lang['WROTE'])) ? $user->lang['WROTE'] : ucwords(strtolower(str_replace('_', ' ', 'WROTE'))):

1100k not 1400k ;)

Erm. i actually concur with Firekil on the math. 4 characters at 100k each = 400k. Plus 1000 from storage = 1400? I've never had so much money to check the 1000g limit though :0

firekil
March 17th, 2006, 5:27 am 

Dabhand, you double post yet again, and you obviously don't know arithmetics. Also, why are you calling BS on somthing you obviously dont know anything about? What, you dont believe that there are people with thousands of plats? Pfft, what an idiot.

benmou13
March 17th, 2006, 7:26 am 

watch ur back ;)

shanusone
March 17th, 2006, 10:53 am 

kallick (!empty($user->lang['WROTE'])) ? $user->lang['WROTE'] : ucwords(strtolower(str_replace('_', ' ', 'WROTE'))):
the_dabhand (!empty($user->lang['WROTE'])) ? $user->lang['WROTE'] : ucwords(strtolower(str_replace('_', ' ', 'WROTE'))):

1100k not 1400k ;)

Erm. i actually concur with Firekil on the math. 4 characters at 100k each = 400k. Plus 1000 from storage = 1400? I've never had so much money to check the 1000g limit though :0

Ya my storage account is maxed currently with 1.4 millon in preperation of factions.

kallick
March 17th, 2006, 2:15 pm 

Wow, want to lend any to anyone :)

Pretty Please ?

[ 34 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next