top right

TU Chat | View unanswered posts | View active topics  

Rakin' in cash : GW Guide Discussion - Page 3

All times are UTC - 8 hours

[ 34 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3
the_dabhand
March 17th, 2006, 4:56 pm 

Cash on hand: Locked
firekil (!empty($user->lang['WROTE'])) ? $user->lang['WROTE'] : ucwords(strtolower(str_replace('_', ' ', 'WROTE'))):
Dabhand, you double post yet again, and you obviously don't know arithmetics. Also, why are you calling BS on somthing you obviously dont know anything about? What, you dont believe that there are people with thousands of plats? Pfft, what an idiot.

Taking into consideration that

1. leethaxors says he had a thing to make alot of money from candy canes and then didnt have enough after buying droks armor, I highly doubt he had his bank full so to speak. Since if he just got droks armor not long ago I would find it very difficult to believe he was making huge amounts of money pre SF/Fire Isles. But he is known to talk crap on the forum and to ressurect dead threads.

2. The reason for 2 seperate posts was because both of them were not tied, one was responding to one person the other to another person. Its not that difficult a concept to fathom out.

the_dabhand
March 17th, 2006, 4:57 pm 

kallick (!empty($user->lang['WROTE'])) ? $user->lang['WROTE'] : ucwords(strtolower(str_replace('_', ' ', 'WROTE'))):
the_dabhand (!empty($user->lang['WROTE'])) ? $user->lang['WROTE'] : ucwords(strtolower(str_replace('_', ' ', 'WROTE'))):
firekil (!empty($user->lang['WROTE'])) ? $user->lang['WROTE'] : ucwords(strtolower(str_replace('_', ' ', 'WROTE'))):
actually maximum is 1,400k, 100k on each character and 1000k in storage. The rest of your wealth will have to be in items or things like ecto/shards/rubies/saphires etc.

1100k not 1400k ;)

Do the maths :P

Erm. i actually concur with Firekil on the math. 4 characters at 100k each = 400k. Plus 1000 from storage = 1400? I've never had so much money to check the 1000g limit though :0

Yep your right, I had my dark glasses on, didnt see ALL characters in his post my bad :P

shanusone
March 17th, 2006, 6:18 pm 

kallick (!empty($user->lang['WROTE'])) ? $user->lang['WROTE'] : ucwords(strtolower(str_replace('_', ' ', 'WROTE'))):
Wow, want to lend any to anyone :)

Pretty Please ?

All i can say is that FoW and the ettins (1.2 mill between november and feburary)were very kind to me. every piece of gold i made doing an ettin run went straight to my storage account.

pyro1230
April 5th, 2006, 2:07 pm 

im new can someone explain to me how to make a good farm char to get alot of money.

[ 34 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3