taultunleashed logoGuild Wars 2 Hacks (speed and Teleport Hack) : Guild Wars 2 Nerfed Info guild wars 2 logotu winter contest 2012 nintendo wii
newtopic  postreply
 [ 14 posts ] 
blue large dot

Guild Wars 2 Hacks (speed and Teleport Hack) : Guild Wars 2 Nerfed Info

Posted: September 24th, 2012, 1:26 pm

jacklson

Total Posts: 1
jacklson's Reps: 0
To prove my self and to contribute as a new member I've chosen to start off with giving away this WORKING hack for free.
My name is Jack, and I look forward to this place.

Also leave me feedback.

WILL POST VIRUSSCAN SOON, SOMEHOW VIRUSTOTAL IS DOWN ATM.

Virus - User Banned

Posted: September 24th, 2012, 5:22 pm

hokuto78

Total Posts: 421
hokuto78's Reps: 441
premium
I would not touch this it looks sketchy. Not to mention they ban for this.

http://virusscan.jotti.org/en/scanresul ... e2a9313814

https://www.virustotal.com/file/8a2f3cf ... 348536049/

Posted: September 24th, 2012, 5:26 pm

justuhhacking

Total Posts: 81
justuhhacking's Reps: 96
Active User > 50 Posts
Not really sure about this guys im skeptical i did a virus scan myself and a few pop ups check it out here http://r.virscan.org/report/a2fc482fdbd ... 047ad.html

Posted: September 24th, 2012, 5:28 pm

justuhhacking

Active User > 50 Posts
hokuto78 (!empty($user->lang['WROTE'])) ? $user->lang['WROTE'] : ucwords(strtolower(str_replace('_', ' ', 'WROTE'))):
I would not touch this it looks sketchy. Not to mention they ban for this.

http://virusscan.jotti.org/en/scanresul ... e2a9313814

https://www.virustotal.com/file/8a2f3cf ... 348536049/
Yeah same i did a scan also this is a fake! and that hack you have to pay for lol and sign in with a username and password so it's fake!

Posted: September 25th, 2012, 12:16 am

urguwno

Total Posts: 184
urguwno's Reps: 1120
premium
EverDev's hacks are real and very good. They don't use pattern scans though, so a hacked version would only be good for a single patch and then you'd have to update.

IMHO -- You're better off spending the five bucks to get a legit copy rather than taking a completely unnecessary risk and giving admin rights to a supposedly cracked copy of this. If it's malicious you'll be lucky if only your GW2 account is compromised and not your bank accounts, facebook, etc. from a keylogger.

With regard to bans, they aren't automatically banning for this. There is no server-side speed cop that's going to flag you if your speed is set to 100 and you fly across the zone at light speed. (I would know.) There is also no warden-type client-side hack detection yet. Everyone who has been banned for speed hacking, flying, botting, etc. was reported by a player and subsequently observed by a GM.

Posted: September 25th, 2012, 12:26 pm

Tault_admin

Total Posts: 29974
Tault_admin's Reps: 1444
administrator
Mod in Training
Are you 100% sure of that one urguwno? Because from my understanding they have already implemented an anti rubber banding feature which normally means they have some sort of player location tracker in there. IE if someone is moving faster than the game speeds allows it flags you. However the tend to make that tracker pretty high. So if you speed hack a few notches above your normal speed youll be fine, but if you are teleporting around it will detect you. I could be wrong but that was my understanding on the speed hacks with GW2

Posted: September 25th, 2012, 3:05 pm

justuhhacking

Active User > 50 Posts
Tault_admin (!empty($user->lang['WROTE'])) ? $user->lang['WROTE'] : ucwords(strtolower(str_replace('_', ' ', 'WROTE'))):
Are you 100% sure of that one urguwno? Because from my understanding they have already implemented an anti rubber banding feature which normally means they have some sort of player location tracker in there. IE if someone is moving faster than the game speeds allows it flags you. However the tend to make that tracker pretty high. So if you speed hack a few notches above your normal speed youll be fine, but if you are teleporting around it will detect you. I could be wrong but that was my understanding on the speed hacks with GW2
I don't believe they have fixed this yet cause they also need this client side im pretty sure but im not positive let me know so i don't keep speed hacking lol!

Posted: September 25th, 2012, 4:14 pm

urguwno

premium
Tault_admin (!empty($user->lang['WROTE'])) ? $user->lang['WROTE'] : ucwords(strtolower(str_replace('_', ' ', 'WROTE'))):
Are you 100% sure of that one urguwno?

Yep, 100% certain. Or at least if they are detecting people they haven't done the first ban-wave.

There's a TON of commercial software out there that allows you to speed hack or teleport, and every single customer would be screaming in the public feedback and forums if bans were even somewhat frequent. (GW2Booster makes some quality products and the ban question gets asked publicly)

I personally teleport everywhere I want to go, provided I have the X/Y/Z coordinates. When I don't have the coordinates I move at the maximum speed (float value of ~50) to my location and bookmark it for later teleporting. -- nobody sees me speed hack due to my elevation so I don't get manually reported.

With all that said, I expect they will implement some sort of detection eventually... same as Rift, which had ZERO detection when it was first released. Just refrain from hacking immediately after patches and scan boards regularly for ban posts.

Posted: September 25th, 2012, 4:19 pm

Tault_admin

administrator
Mod in Training
Most every game has zero protection but normally they fix most everything only after a few weeks. Well im still iffy on teleportation hacks personally ever since they nerfed rubber banding. Also your user avatar is awesome.

Posted: September 29th, 2012, 4:18 pm

justuhhacking

Active User > 50 Posts
I love kids posting a hack with a virus with a stolen video on a forum of hacks and should know better that almost everyone scans it people amaze me lol.

Posted: October 2nd, 2012, 8:05 am

negative

Total Posts: 34
negative's Reps: 4
premium
Why is this thread still up if what the kid posted was a virus/fake?

Posted: October 2nd, 2012, 9:53 am

urguwno

premium
negative (!empty($user->lang['WROTE'])) ? $user->lang['WROTE'] : ucwords(strtolower(str_replace('_', ' ', 'WROTE'))):

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Natural_selection

(!empty($user->lang['IMAGE'])) ? $user->lang['IMAGE'] : ucwords(strtolower(str_replace('_', ' ', 'IMAGE')))

Posted: October 2nd, 2012, 11:19 am

justuhhacking

Active User > 50 Posts
urguwno (!empty($user->lang['WROTE'])) ? $user->lang['WROTE'] : ucwords(strtolower(str_replace('_', ' ', 'WROTE'))):
negative (!empty($user->lang['WROTE'])) ? $user->lang['WROTE'] : ucwords(strtolower(str_replace('_', ' ', 'WROTE'))):

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Natural_selection

(!empty($user->lang['IMAGE'])) ? $user->lang['IMAGE'] : ucwords(strtolower(str_replace('_', ' ', 'IMAGE')))

haha amazing!!!!!!!!

Posted: October 2nd, 2012, 5:26 pm

Tault_admin

administrator
Mod in Training
Whoops. I thought i did. Anyways i removed it and banned him. Also moved this to nerfed.

Want Advertisements After The Last Post Removed? Create A Free Account!

blue large dot Who is online