[ 55 posts ]  Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
blue large dot

1.0? : LOTROExtreme - Page 4

Posted: August 15th, 2007, 9:02 pm

sweeney

Total Posts: 6
sweeney's Reps: 0
premium
It's nice to know that there are ppl who don't care whether or when wyvernx releases a working LOTRO-X. But there are also plenty of us who do care, and that doesn't make us "whiners." And some of us did, in fact, pay for premium access so that we would be able to use the tool. So it would be nice to have it. I just want to make sure that wyvernx hears that.

The other thing I wonder is who controls the 30 second timeout on the update thread. Is that native to Exhume or what? I personally wouldn't mind waiting 60 seconds or even longer (indefinitely) if the initializer needed more time to track down moved offsets. I can always kill the process if I run out of patience. Is there a way to change or remove that limit?

Posted: August 16th, 2007, 2:47 am

wyvernx

Total Posts: 6718
wyvernx's Reps: 21
administrator
premium
Actually, its not a timeout, I just do the patch check during that splash.. if you want, I can add a progress bar or something so that you can see it doing something...

Or you talking about something else? You mean when you first run it, it tries to find moved offsets for 30 seconds. Basically, if it cant find it in 30 seconds, it wont ever find it, so it bombs out.

Posted: August 16th, 2007, 3:40 am

pulseriver
pulseriver's Reps:
(!empty($user->lang['QUOTE'])) ? $user->lang['QUOTE'] : ucwords(strtolower(str_replace('_', ' ', 'QUOTE'))):
Yes, it will be out this week, on way or another.

This meas the waiting is over (soon)?
Sorry but i don´t catch the last phrase.

Posted: August 16th, 2007, 4:45 am

danzar

Total Posts: 527
danzar's Reps: 7
premium
pulseriver (!empty($user->lang['WROTE'])) ? $user->lang['WROTE'] : ucwords(strtolower(str_replace('_', ' ', 'WROTE'))):
(!empty($user->lang['QUOTE'])) ? $user->lang['QUOTE'] : ucwords(strtolower(str_replace('_', ' ', 'QUOTE'))):
Yes, it will be out this week, on way or another.

This meas the waiting is over (soon)?
Sorry but i don´t catch the last phrase.

it was just a tpye O
suppsoe to be be "one way or another"
dang what goofs

Posted: August 16th, 2007, 6:17 am

sweeney

Total Posts: 6
sweeney's Reps: 0
premium
wyvernx (!empty($user->lang['WROTE'])) ? $user->lang['WROTE'] : ucwords(strtolower(str_replace('_', ' ', 'WROTE'))):
Or you talking about something else? You mean when you first run it, it tries to find moved offsets for 30 seconds. Basically, if it cant find it in 30 seconds, it wont ever find it, so it bombs out.

That's what I was referring to. I didn't understand that if it isn't locked in 30 seconds it's truly lost, so I agree there's no point in changing the timeout.

Just fyi, what I want is just the radar and this is probably true for a good chunk of other users. If you ever get to a point where the radar works but the other stuf doesn't, we'd still be overjoyed to have it.

Thanks again for all your hard work.

Posted: August 16th, 2007, 8:36 am

drmchld
drmchld's Reps:
I am Thoroughly Confused.

I bought this yesterday. The website (http://www.taultunleashed.com/mmorpg/lo ... nline.html) says ''The Wait is Over! Bots, Radars, and more! Check out LOTROExtreme''

I have the same problem as everyone else with the timeout thing. I've tried all the suggestions, downloading, repatching, deleting, restoring, and muddled thru dozens of forums with conflicting information.

Is the "Wait is Over" or not? If it is not, I want my money back based on the 7-day guarantee. Now. I am officially asking for it within the prescribed time.

I don't appreciate false-advertising. And I don't care that I get ''taultunleashed.com'' as a 'perk'. I didn't buy that, I bought a working program as advertised, that is available.

If it's available, tell me (in clear plain english) how to get the thing working. I am using XP Pro. I want the radar, if you can't supply it now, I will get it from another site that has it working.

PS. I know paypal and verisign's policies are to discontinue service to anyone who is actively advertising and collecting money for a product that is not delivered on payment.

It's time to put up or refund money and, if it's not working, remove that false advertising from your website.

Posted: August 16th, 2007, 10:35 am

wyvernx

administrator
premium
as stated, they offer refunds to anybody that wants them.

I post lotroE to their website for users to download. And That message you refer to is just a message. it doesnt say TU has it, it says check it out. I hope you did just that, check it out. Its a news announcement, it does not have a buy link or even suggest that there is one. My site lotroextreme.com wont let you buy lotroE either. So I am not really sure where you clicked something that said buy lotroe now and here is the link? Please give it to me.

I am working on a patch for lotroextreme. This will happen from time to time.

All that said, please, i beg of you, click on the satisfaction guarantee link, get your refund and move on. If you cant find it, go to the main tu forums and its right on the left side.

Posted: August 16th, 2007, 11:02 am

danzar

Total Posts: 527
danzar's Reps: 7
premium
I say keep there money and let them goto another site because these type of people all they are going to do anyways is complain there isnt enough scripts or bots already made after the update itself.

See i would like for it to come out also, But i knwo things take time and like in many post by wyx and admin they are updateing the whole way things work not just the single lotr service.

Normaly (it wasnt for the whole update), They are really fast on updating the offsets and such when a patch kicks in. Then is when you really see that you got alot more for your money. Trust me that these few weeks of waiting is well worth a year of disputable service.

Posted: August 16th, 2007, 12:21 pm

Tault_mississippi

Total Posts: 257
Tault_mississippi's Reps: 0
Lifetime Member (Scripting)
premium
I vote "LOCK THIS THREAD" - it's killing me! ;-)

Posted: August 16th, 2007, 12:34 pm

wyvernx

administrator
premium
I agree, Locking.

Please watch for the 1.0 official release that will be out on saturday.

Want Advertisements After The Last Post Removed? Create A Free Account!

blue large dot Who is online