September 13th, 2006, 2:43 pm 

Cash on hand:

just wondering if there are any cheats what so ever

tault_razorwing

September 14th, 2006, 10:21 am 
Active User > 50 Posts
Active User > 50 Posts

Cash on hand:

I have been playing it for a while and so far i havent seen any cheats but i have noticed one or two exploits.

belmont1

September 16th, 2006, 5:34 pm 

Cash on hand: Locked
Is there any skill xp macro for Cabal ? Cause I don't want to subscribe if there is any, it 's the only thing I want^^

Last edited by Guest on September 17th, 2006, 4:37 am, edited 1 time in total.

mani2140
 exploits
September 17th, 2006, 2:39 am 

Cash on hand:

can some one please put some cheats or if they know any exploits

tault_razorwing

September 17th, 2006, 6:14 am 
Active User > 50 Posts
Active User > 50 Posts

Cash on hand:

belmont1 (!empty($user->lang['WROTE'])) ? $user->lang['WROTE'] : ucwords(strtolower(str_replace('_', ' ', 'WROTE'))):
Is there any skill xp macro for Cabal ? Cause I don't want to subscribe if there is any, it 's the only thing I want^^

Maybe you should re-read that lol, there is currently no macros for this game yet, but i could make one, the only problem is targeting, how do you select or target hostile NPCs?

If someone could figuar that out, then i will have a macro knocked up in a few min :) also the macro could be used for farming as well. I noticed if i stand on a spawn point (easy to find), once you killed one hostile NPC, a few seconds later another one will spawn, providing you with a easy and steady amount of XP and Loot (Items and Credit).

So if anyone finds out a method of targeting without using a mouse, let me know and i will get onto the macro development.

belmont1

September 17th, 2006, 9:07 am 

For skill xp, attacking mob is not necessary. Fade Step and Dash give skill xp. Yesterday I entered a non timed donjon (not to be deranged)
And I've tested the macro Fade Step/Dash in alternance, I had gain 1 lvl and a half of sword skill, being on my bed^^ And it hasn't took too long. A little more longer than attack skills on a mob.

PS ; sorry if my english is not very understandable^^

tault_razorwing

September 17th, 2006, 1:38 pm 
Active User > 50 Posts
Active User > 50 Posts

Cash on hand:

How did you get into a donjon without a time limit? did you use an illegal card to get into it?

belmont1

September 17th, 2006, 6:39 pm 

No, donjon with just NPC like Veradrix Mantion or Captain's Mark Donjon^^ Into these you can use your skills, and no one can see you, I think it's the perfect place for macro (even if you're not afk when macroing, cause there are a lot of guys who accuse player that do the same action other and other again to be botter on the forum).

tault_razorwing

September 17th, 2006, 11:00 pm 
Active User > 50 Posts
Active User > 50 Posts

Cash on hand:

Ok thanks, have you developed a macro yet? if not i will do it now.

EDIT:
You dont get much xp for using skills or maybe you do and i am just too higher level to see the changes.

I will have to create another character and see if using skills in a donjon will gain you alot of xp, even if it doesnt gain you alot of xp, you will still be able to use a skills macro to gain xp in a donjon while you sleep, it may or maynot be a lot of xp but its still better than nothing.

One things which does concern me is that it uses alot of MP (Magic Power) to do the skills, you run out of mana very quickly unless you fill your character with mana potions before you go to bed, that way your character will keep on getting xp fast as long as you got mana potions.

I will start and hopefully finish developing a macro sometime today or tommorow, it will be in AC Tool and i will provide a full guide on how to install it and configuar it.

If you find any other useful information, let me know, its still annoying that there is not a targetting key or skill, that would be great, i would be able to set up a character on a spawn point and just farm them :) for money and items.

belmont1

September 18th, 2006, 7:11 am 

I already make a very simple macro for that, it's just the alternance of keys é and ", whiches correspond to dash and fade step^^ This method is far more effective if you wear adept equipement (skill exp +X), and for mana, 1.5 lvl in regular cost me near from 130 potions. But there are ring and amulets who raise your mana regen, so even if you ran out of potions, you can still doing this^^
Apparently, buff skills give also skill xp now^^
There is no need of dummies anymore with a G15^^

tault_razorwing

September 18th, 2006, 8:05 am 
Active User > 50 Posts
Active User > 50 Posts

Cash on hand:

Whats a G15?

I am a warrior, so i use the magic health regen spell which gives me magic XP, what do you class as adept equipment? i am currently lvl 26 and my equipment is the best i can get with alot of rares as well.

I also have over 400K which is certainly enough to keep me going for a while with potions :)

I have a few questions i would like to ask as we may be able to help each other level.

What level are you?

What class are you?

What server are you on?

I will develop my own macro tommorow and submit it to this site. The macro may or may not produce as much xp as you would from combat but it will certainly help you level while your asleep :) (which is better than nothing).

belmont1

September 18th, 2006, 11:16 am 

Logitech G15 keyboard, with 3x18 macroable keys.

Well, adept equipment starts with Aramid and shadowsteel set. So you have to be at least lvl 35-40 to wear these equipments. And you can buy them from other player, because this type of equipment is only craftable^^ It gives you some extra xp for every use of skills. Average price for these equipments is between 100-200K

I'm a blader lvl 47 on Mars. Fiana. I have two buff skills (on myself only) whiches are swords skills, like dash and fade step^^

tault_razorwing

September 18th, 2006, 1:13 pm 
Active User > 50 Posts
Active User > 50 Posts

Cash on hand:

Thanks for the info, i will have to level a bit then :)

tault_razorwing

September 19th, 2006, 6:33 am 
Active User > 50 Posts
Active User > 50 Posts

Cash on hand:

I wrote my macro but for some reason, it wont send the keys i told it to send, i think the game is blocking all emulated key calls, is there a way round this?

belmont1

September 19th, 2006, 11:14 am 

I don't know, my only knowledge in macro is sumed up to the use the G15 keyboard :?
Sorry, I can't help you for this. But on the Cabal forum there is a news announcing the come back of dummies, you should have a look^^

[ 44 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next