taultunleashed logoSWG Bots - Full AutoSetUp Reverse Engineering Script : Star Wars Galaxies Bots | Hacks tu winter contest 2012 nintendo wii
newtopic  postreply
 [ 112 posts ]  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 8  Next
blue large dot

SWG Bots - Full AutoSetUp Reverse Engineering Script : Star Wars Galaxies Bots | Hacks

Posted: January 5th, 2008, 8:50 am

cuervogold

Total Posts: 1088
cuervogold's Reps: 727
Active User > 50 Posts
premium
This is the improved AutoSetUp RE script.

Features:
Autoset all coordinates
Set number of times a bit will be REed
Set number of bits to be REed
Auto exits the script once all bits have been REed
Moves bits to and from holding/completed containers
RE many bits AFK ( the main purpost of this script is to RE a large number of bits as close to 35 as possible while AFK and then use the other script to finish them off. Niether require you to click anything)

Directions:

Compile the script as you would any other autoit script and save it to a location where you can start it once SWG is running.

SetUP: First you must setup your SWG display in borderlesswindow mode and it must be at a resolution of less then your Microsoft Windows mode. IE IF windows is running in 1600x 1200 you can run SWG in 1024x768. This will avoid any graphics issues. (some of my testers had issues with prompts not showing up, this fixed it).

Turn all your graphics settings to min and don't RE in a house that has 1400 items in it(this should help lag).

You must set your "Object Icon Size" to .90 - this is located in the Options>Interface> then find the slider that says Object Icon Size. If you mouse over the slider it will tell you what it is set to. Make sure it's .90 or the script will fail. AND

I was doing a new install of SWG on a new computer and I got the prompt to allow downloads in the background. It is supposed to download updates while you play.

If you are running my RE macro, or any of the other macros that work off of timings you REALLY need to turn this OFF!

I'm sure it will cause lag at some point and make the macros fail.

Inventory Layout: You must set your main inventory to look like the one in the screenshot. On the bottom row you must have your Mod bit RE Tool, then your Main power bit RE Tool, and last is the first power bit to be REed. You MUST have one space open next to the power bit and NOTHING can be after or below it. Look at the screenshot!!!

Have your RE shirt backpack open, as well as both your incomplete bit container and the completed bit container. It is best if you use to back packs that sitting in your house. This way your main RE inventory will never change.

With SWG running in borderless window mode you can now start the script.

The script will auto switch to SWG and tell you that it is running and to standby.

First prompt: Please enter the number of times you want to RE each bit.

You will get a little popup box on your screen. Enter the number(single or multi digit) of times you want to RE each of your bits and click OK.

(NOTE): If you have a bunch of 25 thru 29s you would want to run them about 14 or 15 times, if you have 30s thru 33s then maybe 7 to 10 times.

Next Prompt: Please enter the total number of power bits you would like to RE.

You will get a little popup box on your screen. Enter the total number of bits you want to RE in this session and click the OK button. (this is the number of bits in your incomplete holding container and make sure you have enough room in your hold container or you will end not moving a complete bit which will result in a bunch of shirts and bits in your main inventory!)

The next set of prompts only require you to click on the objects in your inventory. They are in order you will click. ALWAYS click the center of the item.

A: first power bit to be REed
B: the main RE tool in your main inventory
C: the mod bit RE tool in your main inventory
D: the first crate of RE shirts in you open backpack
E: the first incomplete power bit in your incomplete hold container
F: the drop point for your completed power bits
G: the drop point for your incompleted power bits(they will get moved to your main RE inventory when needed

That will complete the setup part of the script. You wil get a message saying the script has all the information need and will begin REing power bits.

You should watch the script run a few times to make sure it is running smoothly.

I hope this works for you and post if you have any questions or issues. I've also got a version that just one bit over and over until you pause it. It's great for finishing up your 33s and 34s. Let me know if you want that posted as well.

Don't forget to make an ingame macro to reload your luck and RE pups. Oh hell here's one of those too.

Put your RE pups in the first, second, and third slots on your toolbar put the macro in any other spot and start if before you start the script.
name repups

/ui action toolbarSlot00;
/pause .5;
/ui action toolbarSlot01;
/pause .5;
/ui action toolbarSlot02;
/pause 1805;
/mac repups

/tiphat and credit to the fishing macro and the first RE macro. I just have to put it together and add some small bits of code to get it work.

(!empty($user->lang['QUOTE'])) ? $user->lang['QUOTE'] : ucwords(strtolower(str_replace('_', ' ', 'QUOTE'))):
This system just eats the script so I'll attach it as a text file.

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Last edited by cuervogold on February 10th, 2008, 4:24 am, edited 12 times in total.

Posted: January 5th, 2008, 9:46 am

dsmaddox
dsmaddox's Reps:
Dude, if this works your the Man (or Woman). :)

Posted: January 5th, 2008, 10:02 am

cuervogold

Active User > 50 Posts
premium
This is the short autoset up script. It works the same as the long one but will not ask for how many turns on a bit or how many bits you want to run. It will just keep REing the same bit over and over. You can press pause to change the bits in you main inventory.

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Last edited by cuervogold on January 5th, 2008, 1:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Posted: January 5th, 2008, 10:08 am

cuervogold

Active User > 50 Posts
premium
dsmaddox (!empty($user->lang['WROTE'])) ? $user->lang['WROTE'] : ucwords(strtolower(str_replace('_', ' ', 'WROTE'))):
Dude, if this works your the Man (or Woman). :)

If it doesn't let me know and we'll fix it. I had 4 other people test it and it work for all of them.

Posted: January 5th, 2008, 10:49 am

cubby81

Total Posts: 11
cubby81's Reps: 0
i got the other one working pretty well just sometimes it wont drag an item. does any1 know how to fix this?

Posted: January 5th, 2008, 11:09 am

cuervogold

Active User > 50 Posts
premium
cubby81 (!empty($user->lang['WROTE'])) ? $user->lang['WROTE'] : ucwords(strtolower(str_replace('_', ' ', 'WROTE'))):
i got the other one working pretty well just sometimes it wont drag an item. does any1 know how to fix this?

Which other one? I can't tell you how to fix something when I don't know what you have.

You might also want to post this question in the thread that has the script you are using. If it's the other one I made you should trash it. This is way better.

Posted: January 5th, 2008, 11:44 am

tehghosthawk
tehghosthawk's Reps:
I got this one working, still have a little trouble with dragging sometimes, changed timeout on drag to 150 and giving that a go.

Posted: January 5th, 2008, 11:56 am

cuervogold

Active User > 50 Posts
premium
Yeah you might need to bump them up on slower computers or slower internet connection but not to much. If you delay tolong it turns into a click not a drag and that will bring up the radial and kill a drag command.

I ran a 32 bit 8 bitrole session last night and didn't miss a beat! I love this thing.

Last edited by cuervogold on January 5th, 2008, 4:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Posted: January 5th, 2008, 11:59 am

tehghosthawk
tehghosthawk's Reps:
Yeah about anything above 200 will turn it into a right click.

Problem is, I dont have a slow computer, or internet connection. Dual Core 2.4Ghz 2 gigs of ram, can't think of video card, but I run the game at full graphics usually and rarely drop below 30 fps.

Posted: January 5th, 2008, 12:31 pm

tehghosthawk
tehghosthawk's Reps:
Went ahead and decided to just take that drag to 150, then exited the game and turned down all graphics settings as low as humanly possible. Been through 5 rounds of bits so far, 22 RE's each and I'm still going.

Posted: January 5th, 2008, 1:15 pm

cuervogold

Active User > 50 Posts
premium
NIce to hear it's working for you.

One thing everyone needs to make of is there is enough room in the complete hold container. If that container fills up and the script can't move you bits out your inventory will change, the script wil fail and you will end up with a bunch of shirts and mod bits you don't really want.

Posted: January 5th, 2008, 3:12 pm

tehghosthawk
tehghosthawk's Reps:
Nvm fixed it's self. Seems to be going good.

Posted: January 5th, 2008, 4:43 pm

gama5
gama5's Reps:
I might test this out tonight! I know it will work just praying the drags don't miss. So you said we don't need the coordinates? AWESOME!

Posted: January 5th, 2008, 8:45 pm

cuervogold

Active User > 50 Posts
premium
Well try it and then yay it so it can get moved.

Posted: January 5th, 2008, 10:50 pm

gama5
gama5's Reps:
Yay, works well unless you have bad internet lol! BIG YAY FOR ME

Want Advertisements After The Last Post Removed? Create A Free Account!

blue large dot Who is online