taultunleashed logoSWG Bots - Full AutoSetUp Reverse Engineering Script : Star Wars Galaxies Bots | Hacks - Page 3 tu winter contest 2012 nintendo wii
newtopic  postreply
 [ 112 posts ]  Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 8  Next
blue large dot

SWG Bots - Full AutoSetUp Reverse Engineering Script : Star Wars Galaxies Bots | Hacks - Page 3

Posted: January 11th, 2008, 9:29 pm

slayer23

Total Posts: 2
slayer23's Reps: 0
:lol: need help with knives in crate that dont have a socket it messes it all up do shirts all come out with sockets or is there a trick to manafacturing them to make sure thay all come out with sockets plz help

Posted: January 12th, 2008, 1:28 pm

cuervogold

Total Posts: 1088
cuervogold's Reps: 727
Active User > 50 Posts
premium
I've never had a shirt come out of a crate without a socket.

Posted: January 14th, 2008, 1:21 pm

fullauto
fullauto's Reps:
I tried to run this script and it took me to the swg window and prompted me to enter the first two numbers but when it came time to click on the spots it would not register the clicks unless I clicked on the textbox of the script itself. Anyone have this problem? I am sure there is something I have neglected to set up correctly but can't seem to locate it. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Posted: January 14th, 2008, 1:41 pm

cuervogold

Active User > 50 Posts
premium
I'll look into this tonight and see what I can find. I'm not sure why it happens but I noticed it on another script I was writing. I think it has something to do with the type of targetting that is set in SWG.

I'll try to figure out a fix, but I think it happens when you mouse over something in your inventory and the cursor turns to the green target type instead of it still looking like an arrow cursor. I just don't know what triggers that change yet.

Posted: January 14th, 2008, 7:28 pm

aatmarcinko

Total Posts: 20
aatmarcinko's Reps: 0
premium
I had the exact same problem with the autofish script. Anyone help would be appreciated.

Posted: January 15th, 2008, 12:33 am

morven
morven's Reps:
having problems ... all is well until it goes to remove a shirt from crate it takes the whole crate into inventory instead of 1 shirt which ofcourse ruins the whole script. any ideas how to fix im sure its an in game option i'll look for it but any help is appreciated.

Posted: January 15th, 2008, 3:24 am

cuervogold

Active User > 50 Posts
premium
Well, I've never seen that happen. Are you clicking on the crate of shirts at the right time? The reason I ask is there is no drag at that point in the macro. The only time something is moved into your inventory is when it pulls a new power bit.

Posted: January 15th, 2008, 3:47 am

cuervogold

Active User > 50 Posts
premium
fullauto (!empty($user->lang['WROTE'])) ? $user->lang['WROTE'] : ucwords(strtolower(str_replace('_', ' ', 'WROTE'))):
I tried to run this script and it took me to the swg window and prompted me to enter the first two numbers but when it came time to click on the spots it would not register the clicks unless I clicked on the textbox of the script itself. Anyone have this problem? I am sure there is something I have neglected to set up correctly but can't seem to locate it. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Well it seems that it changes to the green type of arrow when you mouse over somthing you can equip. I don't see when this would happen with the RE macro.

Posted: January 15th, 2008, 6:08 am

morven
morven's Reps:
cuervogold (!empty($user->lang['WROTE'])) ? $user->lang['WROTE'] : ucwords(strtolower(str_replace('_', ' ', 'WROTE'))):
Well, I've never seen that happen. Are you clicking on the crate of shirts at the right time? The reason I ask is there is no drag at that point in the macro. The only time something is moved into your inventory is when it pulls a new power bit.

Thanks for the quick reply i realized after i posted this you had the crate of shirts in your inventory ... this changes how the shirts are removed .. also might want to note the feature "dragging items into container instead of reordering" needs checked ... when the server is back up i'll make sure the I named that feature correctly.

Posted: January 15th, 2008, 8:48 am

falcs27
falcs27's Reps:
ok, this is my first time using an autoit script since way back in pre-cu. Could someone help me out and let me know how i'm supposed to 'compile' this script i've downloaded and how i'm supposed to actually integrate the script with autoit....

thanks for any help

Posted: January 15th, 2008, 9:43 am

cubby81

Total Posts: 11
cubby81's Reps: 0
rename the file ext to .au3

Posted: January 15th, 2008, 3:42 pm

cuervogold

Active User > 50 Posts
premium
morven (!empty($user->lang['WROTE'])) ? $user->lang['WROTE'] : ucwords(strtolower(str_replace('_', ' ', 'WROTE'))):
cuervogold (!empty($user->lang['WROTE'])) ? $user->lang['WROTE'] : ucwords(strtolower(str_replace('_', ' ', 'WROTE'))):

Thanks for the quick reply i realized after i posted this you had the crate of shirts in your inventory ... this changes how the shirts are removed .. also might want to note the feature "dragging items into container instead of reordering" needs checked ... when the server is back up i'll make sure the I named that feature correctly.

The crate of shirts is not in my main inventory. All of the shirts are in a backpack that is in my main inventory. I open the backpack and move that window to the upper left corner of my display.

The dragging items will not matter. You never drag an item in the same window. You click on the crate in a different window so it will always remove the item from the crate and put it in your main inventory. The power bits that need to be RE are pick up from a container in your house so they will go to main inventory. The complete bits are move out of your inventory to a container in your house.

I don't want to sound like an !@#$%^&* but please, read the instructions. Like the guy who said the script failed but never resized his icons to the correct size.

If you do what it says from top to bottom and look at the layout of the screen cap this script will never fail.

Posted: January 16th, 2008, 5:39 am

tehghosthawk
tehghosthawk's Reps:
Hey cuervo, just a little tip, I haven't been able to fully test this.

I've noticed during peak times even in my house in the middle of nowhere, I still get lag spikes that miss drags. So during the day and evenings I have to contantly watch it. The last 4 nights though, I have started the script between 11pm-12am then went to bed. Woke up the next morning to 50 +35 powerbits. When I started it earlier in the night and went to bed, it always missed a drag, and pretty early on.

I also made a second macro for PuPs that has a pause on it of about 6 hours if I'm doing a full pack that dumps the PuP macro so I don't waste PuP uses. Those +11's are expensive.

Posted: January 16th, 2008, 2:11 pm

falcs27
falcs27's Reps:
ok,

i'm having some problems here.

I have downloaded the script, along with autoit.v3. I then opened up autoit script editer and copy and pasted the autore script into it and saved it as a au.3 file.

I then started swg launchpad, checked the "window mode" box and the
"borderless window" box... on another occasion, i also tried just having "Borderless window" and no "window mode" (But still to no success) ... i then changed my graphics to 1024 x 768 and the started the game. Lowered all graphics to minimum, set up all my packs like in the screenshot and changed my object size to .90 ...

i then alt tab'd out of swg and clicked on "run autoit" and then selected my autore.au3 file that i downloaded... it started fine...but it doesnt bring up my star wars galaxies window and when it gets to the clicking on certain areas of your inventory etc... it doesnt allow me, unless i either click on desktop or click directly onto the autoit program pop-up boxes.

i have no idea what i am doing wrong here, can someone help pls ... i have read and re-read the instructions but i still cant get it to work :(

thanks for any help

Posted: January 17th, 2008, 5:45 am

tehghosthawk
tehghosthawk's Reps:
I jinxed myself by posting that. My 4 night run was destroyed by waking up to 800/80 inventory. That's gonna take an hour to clean up.

Want Advertisements After The Last Post Removed? Create A Free Account!

blue large dot Who is online