taultunleashed logoSWG Bots - Full AutoSetUp Reverse Engineering Script : Star Wars Galaxies Bots | Hacks - Page 6 tu winter contest 2012 nintendo wii
newtopic  postreply
 [ 112 posts ]  Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
blue large dot

SWG Bots - Full AutoSetUp Reverse Engineering Script : Star Wars Galaxies Bots | Hacks - Page 6

Posted: February 9th, 2008, 9:31 pm

bichop

Total Posts: 3
bichop's Reps: 0
Have a thought.......how about adding a part at the end of the script that will do a /dump when the script is completed. This way it will not keep rehitting your pups.

Posted: February 9th, 2008, 11:08 pm

polardude1983

Total Posts: 9
polardude1983's Reps: 0
i did do the turn re order off and when it drags the powerbit onto the re tool but when it tries to drag a attachment onto the crate of shirts then it dont work

Posted: February 15th, 2008, 2:02 am

tehshort
tehshort's Reps:
mine simply stopped working .. it worked fine yesterday, now today each time i try to run it, i go through all the clicks and then it just sits there being paused.. tried unpausing and no luck.. it wont do anything =(

Posted: February 15th, 2008, 8:04 pm

irishone1

Total Posts: 14
irishone1's Reps: 0
del

Posted: February 19th, 2008, 9:36 am

shooter777
shooter777's Reps:
tehshort (!empty($user->lang['WROTE'])) ? $user->lang['WROTE'] : ucwords(strtolower(str_replace('_', ' ', 'WROTE'))):
mine simply stopped working .. it worked fine yesterday, now today each time i try to run it, i go through all the clicks and then it just sits there being paused.. tried unpausing and no luck.. it wont do anything =(

I have experienced the same problem, worked fine the first few times, then worked about 50% of the time, now it hardly ever starts.

Not sure what the problem is since I am not that versed in autoit but maybe someone else knows, or OP.

And yes, everything is set up correctly according to the directions.

Posted: April 20th, 2008, 1:38 am

cuervogold

Total Posts: 1088
cuervogold's Reps: 727
Active User > 50 Posts
premium
polardude1983 (!empty($user->lang['WROTE'])) ? $user->lang['WROTE'] : ucwords(strtolower(str_replace('_', ' ', 'WROTE'))):
i did do the turn re order off and when it drags the powerbit onto the re tool but when it tries to drag a attachment onto the crate of shirts then it dont work

HUH? A crate of shirts? You can only put attachments on a single shirt. You must not have your inventory set up correctly. If you did it will remove a single shirt from the craft and then put an attachment on it.

Posted: July 8th, 2008, 4:08 am

fatmanzz
fatmanzz's Reps:
i am new to autoit.i used the auto delete script for junk loot by copying and pasting the script to my autoit progy.worked perfect!!!.i actualy got it to work my very first time.
this re script seems much more complex then simply copy and pasting it like the auto delete one.
if you do not mind, could someone who is a veteran to this stuff post a reply for how to do this from start to finish.like a rescript how to for dummies style.stating from what to do with the download file right thru.like when i was reading thru i had no idea i had to rename the extension of the file.
if someone woul take the time to write a "how to for dummies" i surely would really appreciate it.thanks in advance.maybe it is simpler than i am making it, because the autodelete junk one was very easy to use.
thanks in advance.

Posted: July 20th, 2008, 6:53 pm

sas_sniper
sas_sniper's Reps:
yea, I am new to this sorta thing like scripts and such soo im not really sure on how to open them and stuff like do I save it in a notepad as swgautore.au3 then when the game is started up in boredlees/windowed mode I just double click the saved file that is on my disktop?and it starts to run on it os own.. if someone could help me out that would be great Thanks

Cheers

Posted: July 22nd, 2008, 8:20 am

djsdark

Total Posts: 198
djsdark's Reps: 0
Active User > 50 Posts
premium
sas_sniper (!empty($user->lang['WROTE'])) ? $user->lang['WROTE'] : ucwords(strtolower(str_replace('_', ' ', 'WROTE'))):
yea, I am new to this sorta thing like scripts and such soo im not really sure on how to open them and stuff like do I save it in a notepad as swgautore.au3 then when the game is started up in boredlees/windowed mode I just double click the saved file that is on my disktop?and it starts to run on it os own.. if someone could help me out that would be great Thanks

Cheers

No, this won't work. It could if it was a read language such as HTML, but this one need to be compiled (turned into binary) so the machine can understand it.

You will have to download AutoIt then use the script editor to create a new project. Copy/paste you code there an compil it as a .au3 file (check the compiling option for this).

As I don't have AutoIt on this comp I can't tell you exactly how to compil it.

When you'll get your .au3 file, run the game in bordless/windowed mode then dbl clic your file on the desktop and switch to the game window.

Read what is said on the script for the auto-setup and it should work.

Posted: July 23rd, 2008, 2:56 am

grizzy
grizzy's Reps:
Did everything as instructed, everytime it gets to the part that it makes the SEA it resets my graphics, I did make the game resolution smaller tha my desktop and I have tried running it several times nd it messes up at the SEA everytime. :cry:

Posted: July 29th, 2008, 2:10 pm

cuervogold

Active User > 50 Posts
premium
It's not for making SEAs. It's for making power bits.

Posted: August 31st, 2008, 6:59 am

pac1234

Total Posts: 22
pac1234's Reps: 0
premium
Where are the mod bit kept at using this

Posted: August 31st, 2008, 10:21 am

pazuma

Total Posts: 8
pazuma's Reps: 0
Could someone tell me how to slow down the timing on certain parts? The part that seems to be messing me up is dragging the completed bit from inventory into the backpack. I always get a small amount of lag there, and the script moves too fast, throws the timing off, and its all shot to hell.

Posted: September 6th, 2008, 3:22 am

cuervogold

Active User > 50 Posts
premium
pac1234 (!empty($user->lang['WROTE'])) ? $user->lang['WROTE'] : ucwords(strtolower(str_replace('_', ' ', 'WROTE'))):
Where are the mod bit kept at using this

They are kept in the "mod bit RE tool". But what is really in there are the two junk loots that get REed into a mod bit. You don't really have more then one mod bit in your inventory at one time.

Posted: September 6th, 2008, 3:23 am

cuervogold

Active User > 50 Posts
premium
pazuma (!empty($user->lang['WROTE'])) ? $user->lang['WROTE'] : ucwords(strtolower(str_replace('_', ' ', 'WROTE'))):
Could someone tell me how to slow down the timing on certain parts? The part that seems to be messing me up is dragging the completed bit from inventory into the backpack. I always get a small amount of lag there, and the script moves too fast, throws the timing off, and its all shot to hell.

The part that changes the dragdelay is at the top of the macro.

Opt("MouseClickDragDelay", 115)

Changing the number to a higher one will delay the clickdrag timing.

Want Advertisements After The Last Post Removed? Create A Free Account!

blue large dot Who is online