taultunleashed logoSWG Hacks - Instant Level 80 : Star Wars Galaxies Nerfed Info - Page 4 tu winter contest 2012 nintendo wii
newtopic  postreply
 [ 150 posts ]  Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 ... 10  Next
blue large dot

SWG Hacks - Instant Level 80 : Star Wars Galaxies Nerfed Info - Page 4

Posted: August 11th, 2010, 9:52 am

old man

Total Posts: 49
old man's Reps: 0
premium
cuervogold (!empty($user->lang['WROTE'])) ? $user->lang['WROTE'] : ucwords(strtolower(str_replace('_', ' ', 'WROTE'))):
old man (!empty($user->lang['WROTE'])) ? $user->lang['WROTE'] : ucwords(strtolower(str_replace('_', ' ', 'WROTE'))):
johnnyohmz (!empty($user->lang['WROTE'])) ? $user->lang['WROTE'] : ucwords(strtolower(str_replace('_', ' ', 'WROTE'))):
Guildie of mine just used this on an alt account, I'll post how that turns out in a week, or so

cuervogold (!empty($user->lang['WROTE'])) ? $user->lang['WROTE'] : ucwords(strtolower(str_replace('_', ' ', 'WROTE'))):
johnnyohmz (!empty($user->lang['WROTE'])) ? $user->lang['WROTE'] : ucwords(strtolower(str_replace('_', ' ', 'WROTE'))):
Guildie of mine just used this on an alt account, I'll post how that turns out in a week, or so

Well I'll say it.

You are member of this site. By passing out the information contained here to none members you stand a good chance of getting stuff nerded.

Agreed.

My reasoning for thinking this.

The people that do the work to bring hacks for surely do not want their work nerfed and I believe the people that pay for this site do not want anything nerfed.

But, the people that just get handed exploits really don't care what happens, most of the time. They have neither their money or their time invested in this stuff. So they tend to do stupid stuff, like use decloak and speed hacks in pvp. They stand in restuss telling other people they can see inside their inventory and shout out what the guy is using for exotics and !@#$%^&*.

Yeah, you spent your money to become a member, but a few of us spend a lot of time and effort to bring you nice hacks. Don't get them nerfed.

Thanks, that was VERY well said.

Posted: August 11th, 2010, 11:39 am

rugburn

Total Posts: 376
rugburn's Reps: 4
premium

This is the number one reason why exploits get nerfed quickly.. You tell your friend, he tells his friends, then they tell their friends and all of the sudden 1/4 the server knows about it and gets nerfed in a week or two.

If some of you just kept your mouths shut, then maybe these exploits would last a bit longer...

Posted: August 11th, 2010, 12:47 pm

ben292929

Total Posts: 5
ben292929's Reps: 0
premium
For some reason this is not working for me. I am level 90 entertainer, I have the option to click on each of the different traders but for me its 1-9. I have done 1-7 killing an animal after each one and then after the 7th one I kill another animal. However after I log off for 45 minutes nothing appears any suggestions to make this work?

Posted: August 11th, 2010, 1:15 pm

old man

premium
Hmm, I'll go test it now.
Still works for me.

Posted: August 11th, 2010, 2:20 pm

ben292929

premium
Am i doing it right do i stay as entertainer the whole time going up to 7? Also is seeing 9 of the traders normal?

Posted: August 11th, 2010, 2:25 pm

old man

premium
Go entertainer, hit level 90. Respec to Trader 1, kill creature, Respec to Trader 2, kill creature, and so on up till 7.

Posted: August 11th, 2010, 2:28 pm

ben292929

premium
i may be saving it to the wrong location can you specify where i save each file within the downloaded file to?

Posted: August 12th, 2010, 11:14 am

rterwill

Total Posts: 20
rterwill's Reps: 1
Hey "old man", didn't your original post say to kill an NPC, not a creature. i followed those instructions exactly (making sure to kill an NPC and nota creature) and it worked for me just fine.

to the rest of you, you will see 1 through 9, but only need to do 1 through 7. After choosing these numbers, you will stay as an entertainer, simply kill an NPC after each one, including the 7th one. Then log out. It's worked more than once for me without issue.

Maybe try Eisley as the ME police and inspectors are low level and usually nearby to kill.

Posted: August 12th, 2010, 11:25 am

martha stewart

Total Posts: 3
martha stewart's Reps: 0
Creatures work just fine.

Posted: August 13th, 2010, 4:10 am

johnnyohmz

Total Posts: 18
johnnyohmz's Reps: 0
premium
Well needless to say the same guildie has an account here :P so thought that was a given. Sorry for the trouble.

Posted: August 13th, 2010, 7:38 am

steiners

Total Posts: 7
steiners's Reps: 0
premium
Well needless to say the same guildie has an account here :P so thought that was a given. Sorry for the trouble.

work like wonders. still how you got istant 90? O_o
i just had an ent alt that wanted to transform in a medic so couldn't be a better time.

Posted: August 13th, 2010, 8:23 am

kangawallafox

Total Posts: 61
kangawallafox's Reps: 0
Active User > 50 Posts
LOL im still confused with the trader 1, 2, 3 part...

Can someone screen it pls?

Posted: August 14th, 2010, 9:39 am

jeordy

Total Posts: 7
jeordy's Reps: 0
kangawallafox (!empty($user->lang['WROTE'])) ? $user->lang['WROTE'] : ucwords(strtolower(str_replace('_', ' ', 'WROTE'))):
LOL im still confused with the trader 1, 2, 3 part...

Can someone screen it pls?

Assuming the files are in the correct place, when you go the Prof. Counsilor, and click on trader, a thing will pop up on the side with the options Profession 1, Profession 2, etc... through Profession 9, intead of Munitions, Domest, Structure, etc...

If you aren't seeing that then the files arent in the correct place.

SO, you do a profession change to Trader>Profession1, then run outside of Eisley and kill a random creature. Then you go back and do a profession change to Trader>Profession 2, then go outside and kill another creature. Rince and repeat, once you get to Trader>Profession 7, kill 1 more creature, then log out for about 45 minutes.

Assuming you did everything right, when you log back in it will tell you that you have to respec your profession and bring up the box to choose one. Pick your combat prof. and bam, you are 80.

It's quite simple, and still works perfectly fine. I reccommend deleting everything in your inventory that you gained from the process though, just to be safe.

Posted: August 15th, 2010, 12:22 pm

cmhopper

Total Posts: 2
cmhopper's Reps: 0
Where do you put the files at? What location in the SWG folder do I drop them? Could someone plz help? Also, does it have to be an entertainer that I start this hack with? As I have a level 90 combat toon I would like to make trader.

Posted: August 17th, 2010, 6:49 am

kailis

Total Posts: 6
kailis's Reps: 0
premium
So, I'm in the middle of 30 minute wait and wondering if the files that make this possible in the SWG directory must remain there to maintain this hack?

Want Advertisements After The Last Post Removed? Create A Free Account!

blue large dot Who is online