taultunleashed logoDid the dupe, sent friends 1mil each, they got WIPED! : SWTOR Discussions - Page 2 tu winter contest 2012 nintendo wii
newtopic  postreply
 [ 30 posts ]  Previous  1, 2
blue large dot

Did the dupe, sent friends 1mil each, they got WIPED! : SWTOR Discussions - Page 2

Posted: January 19th, 2012, 1:44 pm

lordpadding

Total Posts: 12
lordpadding's Reps: 2
Tault_admin (!empty($user->lang['WROTE'])) ? $user->lang['WROTE'] : ucwords(strtolower(str_replace('_', ' ', 'WROTE'))):
Yea thats why after a dupe you always buy items and send them to a mule. They rarely remove items and thats the trick :)

That is nice - which there where a guide for us newbies to the MMO world .. oh how i miss the single player days ;-)

Posted: January 19th, 2012, 3:37 pm

wohast

Total Posts: 32
wohast's Reps: 0
so phone CS is saying 4pm on the 21st is when they will be reopened...even though the accts were locked on the night of the 13th

Posted: January 19th, 2012, 5:40 pm

dimascus

Total Posts: 319
dimascus's Reps: 423
Active User > 50 Posts
premium
4pm cst?

Posted: January 20th, 2012, 1:12 pm

wohast

Total Posts: 32
wohast's Reps: 0
yah 4:00pm CST is what he said. decided to go out tonight, so if anyone gets unsuspended please post here...will be checking from my iphone religiously lol.

Posted: January 20th, 2012, 1:22 pm

dimascus

Active User > 50 Posts
premium
I think most will be. Haha.

Posted: January 20th, 2012, 4:52 pm

Tault_admin

Total Posts: 29974
Tault_admin's Reps: 1444
administrator
Mod in Training
lordpadding (!empty($user->lang['WROTE'])) ? $user->lang['WROTE'] : ucwords(strtolower(str_replace('_', ' ', 'WROTE'))):
Tault_admin (!empty($user->lang['WROTE'])) ? $user->lang['WROTE'] : ucwords(strtolower(str_replace('_', ' ', 'WROTE'))):
Yea thats why after a dupe you always buy items and send them to a mule. They rarely remove items and thats the trick :)

That is nice - which there where a guide for us newbies to the MMO world .. oh how i miss the single player days ;-)

I posted that in the dupes thread itself so people would know. Ha

Posted: January 20th, 2012, 6:51 pm

lordpadding

lordpadding's Reps: 2
lordpadding (!empty($user->lang['WROTE'])) ? $user->lang['WROTE'] : ucwords(strtolower(str_replace('_', ' ', 'WROTE'))):

I posted that in the dupes thread itself so people would know. Ha

Touché ;-)

Posted: January 20th, 2012, 8:18 pm

dimascus

Active User > 50 Posts
premium
I have 2 friends telling me they are unbanned and are playing on Dark Reaper right now. They are trustworthy, but I am not unbanned as of 9:18pm PST

Posted: January 20th, 2012, 8:30 pm

Tault_admin

Total Posts: 29974
Tault_admin's Reps: 1444
administrator
Mod in Training
Yea some accounts are free now :). They only took out credits you had.

Posted: January 21st, 2012, 12:56 am

hokuto78

Total Posts: 421
hokuto78's Reps: 441
premium
Yea some accounts are free now :). They only took out credits you had.

Took out credits you had? You mean the character has no credits at all?

Posted: January 21st, 2012, 3:24 am

dimascus

Active User > 50 Posts
premium
My main account is credit free. Thank god I sent some to other accounts.

Posted: January 21st, 2012, 10:47 am

csrsniper254

Total Posts: 7
csrsniper254's Reps: 0
Looks like I came out way ahead. I mailed a couple thousand credits to one of my alts and took them out of the mail, then mailed 25 mil to the same alt but left it in the mail box. The credits were wiped from the alt but not from the mail. LOL.

Posted: January 22nd, 2012, 6:47 am

kpfitzgerald

kpfitzgerald's Reps: 0
I hope i dont start a flame war... and seriously... it sucks to get banned.. but hey you do the crime you do the time... dont feel sorry for yourself for exploiting... just take it like a man... you break the rules in real life and whine like this... it gets you no where... be lucky you just got a week ban and a wiping of your account. LOTRO does/did lifetime bans.

Posted: January 22nd, 2012, 11:17 am

dimascus

Active User > 50 Posts
premium
kpfitzgerald (!empty($user->lang['WROTE'])) ? $user->lang['WROTE'] : ucwords(strtolower(str_replace('_', ' ', 'WROTE'))):
I hope i dont start a flame war... and seriously... it sucks to get banned.. but hey you do the crime you do the time... dont feel sorry for yourself for exploiting... just take it like a man... you break the rules in real life and whine like this... it gets you no where... be lucky you just got a week ban and a wiping of your account. LOTRO does/did lifetime bans.

I don't think anyone was whining. The Tault community, from what I read, took it well. Yeah some took it a little rougher than others. But, that could be cuz it was their first time being suspended. Overall, we were solid.

Posted: January 22nd, 2012, 4:07 pm

fadeous

Total Posts: 264
fadeous's Reps: 727
Active User > 50 Posts
premium
Yeah i got wiped but hey that's the way the cookie crumbles I have 1200 mando iron and other rate mats to sell off plus setup a slice chest bot teleport and loot and another account pvp botting all day everyday

Want Advertisements After The Last Post Removed? Create A Free Account!

blue large dot Who is online