taultunleashed logoVanguard Bot - VGExtreme Scritping Service : VGExtreme General Discussion - Page 10
newtopic  postreply
 [ 483 posts ]  Previous  1 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13 ... 33  Next
blue large dot

Vanguard Bot - VGExtreme Scritping Service : VGExtreme General Discussion - Page 10

Posted: February 22nd, 2007, 4:06 pm

arcosanarchy
arcosanarchy's Reps:
When I try to use the Chatlog dump feature it give me the error

Unable to load DLL 'VGChatDump.dll': The Specified module could not be found.

Where can I get this dll?

Posted: February 22nd, 2007, 6:49 pm

wyvernx

Total Posts: 6718
wyvernx's Reps: 21
administrator
premium
I'm not sure. I do know that I put in a debug checker to prevent hacking of my exe. And that will cause it to flash and close. See if you can run exhume.exe. If you can I think you might have some form of debugger possible running on your system, it might even be a virus debugger running without your knowledge.

Posted: February 22nd, 2007, 6:49 pm

wyvernx

administrator
premium
arcosanarchy, forgot to upload it to the server, its uploaded now.

Posted: February 22nd, 2007, 7:25 pm

Tault_mississippi

Total Posts: 257
Tault_mississippi's Reps: 0
Lifetime Member (Scripting)
premium
I don't know about other folks, but I rarely use the defualt script that VGeXtreme loads up. Is there a way for me to create a shortcut that passes a parameter with the target script I would like to have it open?

Or it there isn't, can we put it in the request list?

Posted: February 22nd, 2007, 9:24 pm

wyvernx

administrator
premium
Tault_mississippi, yea I have been meaning to do that. Create a .ini that stores the last run script in it. So it will save it and load up the last run script.

Posted: February 23rd, 2007, 4:36 am

sylvanius
sylvanius's Reps:
wyvernx (!empty($user->lang['WROTE'])) ? $user->lang['WROTE'] : ucwords(strtolower(str_replace('_', ' ', 'WROTE'))):
Tault_mississippi, yea I have been meaning to do that. Create a .ini that stores the last run script in it. So it will save it and load up the last run script.

That'll work. Or, a parameter at startup to define the "default" script or project.

Other bugs:

There's a problem that can cause VGExtreme to go "headless" rather than shutdown when told to. e.g. you can see it in the proc table but not on the status bar. I'm afraid I don't have details on what causes this. I wrote a WSH wrapper that kills all VGExtreme procs before starting a new one. Might want to look into it. Let me know what details I can provide or if you want me to post the wrapper script.

Was there a new vgextreme.vbs "example" script with this version? The one I see is still dated 14 Feb.

getNearestMob() will only grab things 50-100 in front of you if you are moving forward through the world (usually closer to 50) Or, to be more correct, getNearestMob(TYPE_RESOURCE) does that... i haven't really tested with mobs. Once it tags an object though, it'll keep it available until you go outside of whatever is defined in setSearchDistance(). I'm assuming that this is game mechanics but wanted to mention it just in case.

This code seems to handle chunking MUCH better than the old set. I've only tested this a little bit but where the old code would get "hung" after a chunk this code seems to recover in 3-5 seconds and start feeding mob data. Thanks very much for that.

Posted: February 23rd, 2007, 9:50 am

sinshar

Total Posts: 199
sinshar's Reps: 0
Active User > 50 Posts
Wyvernx, can you explain the Values of the MoveTO(XY) function

Somtimes i want to only get within 25 meters then cast. My routine does this but the simplisity of yours is far better. can you add variable to it like

MoveTO(xloc,yloc ,DistanceFromMob)

So we can move to within a range?
I see some other Numbers in the call in your nav file but i don't know what they are

Also, i noticed in your Necro script You check for if the mob is claimed byh the hitpoints.
Isthe isMobAttacking() still broke?

Great work. I was hoping to get some stuff posted but, last night was brutal in deaths for me and i was still honing my script I'm going to adjust it to be more (UNiversal)

currently i have modifed Mississippi's HUD (Great mind you) to show some debug stuff on screen (where my script is), Mob kill count and Time to kill each mob.
I still have some work to do but I really wanna get something up for people to play with

Ifully appreciate now everyone here who writes scripts. and libraries...

Good work to you all

Posted: February 23rd, 2007, 9:51 am

aaliam
aaliam's Reps:
(!empty($user->lang['QUOTE'])) ? $user->lang['QUOTE'] : ucwords(strtolower(str_replace('_', ' ', 'QUOTE'))):
There's a problem that can cause VGExtreme to go "headless" rather than shutdown when told to. e.g. you can see it in the proc table but not on the status bar.

Can confirm this. Seems to be caused by shutting down VGE after shutting down VGclient. Will see if I can reproduce it.

Posted: February 23rd, 2007, 10:09 am

sinshar

Total Posts: 199
sinshar's Reps: 0
Active User > 50 Posts
Do we have to Sleep after every command?
Or is that more for flowcontrol
I thouhgt i read somewhere that if you dont' Sleep 1000 after sending text it is bad or easier for them to pick up on? anyone know if this is true?

Also for my key sends I do this
' for a spell
Keyboard.KeyDown(VK_NUMPAD3)
WIN32.SLEEP(200)
Keyboard.KeyUp(VK_NUMPAD3)
WIN32.SLEEP(1000)
My question is, do i need the 1000 sleep in there for Detection reasons or just flow control
Thanks

and WYvernx, on your new senkeys function what does it handle for us? is it basicly liek the above with or without sleep's?

Thanks..

Posted: February 23rd, 2007, 11:15 am

wyvernx

administrator
premium
The reason you mainly had to sleep, was because it takes time for the game to recognize that a key is down or up.

Ie if you clicked down and then back up too fast, the game would not see it.

It is usually easier to use SendKeys("3") instead of key down/up. SendKeys has an internal delay set. The default I think is 50ms. You can change it via the SetKeyDelay API. ie you could change it to 75 via SetKeyDelay 75

You can do shift in SendKeys with + and control with ^.

Like so:
SendKeys ("/say +hi") will display /say Hi

Posted: February 23rd, 2007, 6:13 pm

fantasy44
fantasy44's Reps:
Arrgg.. im still getting the CLSID error :cry: What should I do next?

Posted: February 23rd, 2007, 6:13 pm

fantasy44
fantasy44's Reps:
*sorry double post*

Posted: February 24th, 2007, 3:30 am

doggzjt
doggzjt's Reps:
Anyone have an idea why I can't get version 1.1 to open up? I'm really lost here any help would be great.

Posted: February 24th, 2007, 1:14 pm

wyvernx

administrator
premium
fantasy44, you have to download the new 1.1 version.

Posted: February 24th, 2007, 6:51 pm

fantasy44
fantasy44's Reps:
Hmm.. I tryed that and am still getting the same error.

Want Advertisements After The Last Post Removed? Create A Free Account!

blue large dot Who is online