taultunleashed logoVanguard Bot - VGExtreme Scritping Service : VGExtreme General Discussion - Page 9
newtopic  postreply
 [ 483 posts ]  Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12 ... 33  Next
blue large dot

Vanguard Bot - VGExtreme Scritping Service : VGExtreme General Discussion - Page 9

Posted: February 21st, 2007, 6:17 am

sylvanius
sylvanius's Reps:
wyvernx (!empty($user->lang['WROTE'])) ? $user->lang['WROTE'] : ucwords(strtolower(str_replace('_', ' ', 'WROTE'))):

Still to come is a drawing API's to draw onto a transparent window to make a true radar.

I'm going also see about double buffering TextOut api so you can draw to a transparent window without flickering too.. ;)

You'll be my hero for the WHOLE week.

Posted: February 21st, 2007, 11:28 am

sinshar

Total Posts: 199
sinshar's Reps: 0
Active User > 50 Posts
Wyvernx and Tualt_Mississippi are already myheros, as is the dood that gave me the timer functions for excxatly what i needed.

Wyvern, does the targetmobattacking work now?

Posted: February 21st, 2007, 10:54 pm

wyvernx

Total Posts: 6718
wyvernx's Reps: 21
administrator
premium
VGE 1.1 is posted. Download from the download link. This version includes a patch engine so you wont have to hit the forums for a new version.

Posted: February 21st, 2007, 11:32 pm

sinshar

Active User > 50 Posts
OK it says do not edit this file.. how are we suppose to load up our scripts ?

before i just put

ImportScript "includes\MyHunterbot.vbs"

now it crashes out and says some wierd error, and i noticed the DO NOT edit this file in there now?

Posted: February 21st, 2007, 11:50 pm

sinshar

Active User > 50 Posts
Nm, needd RUNSCRIPT instead of Include script now for some reason?
I hope im' not ruining anything..

Posted: February 22nd, 2007, 12:02 am

wyvernx

administrator
premium
sinshar, create a new script.

That one will get overwritten from time to time.

Then just file->load project (or file->new project)

As for your other question., there is ImportScript "scriptname" and RunScript "scriptName"

Import script will load into the debugger the other wont. Depends on if you want to clutter yoru debugger with other tabs.

Posted: February 22nd, 2007, 2:38 am

jdillard
jdillard's Reps:
Do you need the VGExtreme EXE to actually use the VGService. Or could you say open Exhume normally and just import the VGService and call it from your own script? If not then How would one go about creating their own EXE that does the same thing?

Posted: February 22nd, 2007, 3:25 am

wyvernx

administrator
premium
I guess I dont follow you. You have use VGExtreme.exe to run your scripts. If you mean you want to use the Compile to exe feature in the debugger, you cant yet. If you mean you want to use something like csharp or c++ to make your own using vge, you cant yet.

Which are you trying to do? Cuz the compile to exe will prob be before the using in csharp.

Posted: February 22nd, 2007, 3:39 am

jdillard
jdillard's Reps:
Well if I use Exhume instead of your EXE it doesn't want to work. So I guess I'm trying to figure out how you "hook" it into VG to see if it is running. Also, how do you get into VG to set up your functions like you have in VGService. If I was to take a simple vbscripter and write the same functions how would I plug into VG to make it work. I'm just trying to figure this out for reasearch reasons. I hate not knowing how something works and I was wondering if it was just the scripting that jooks into VG or the .exe itself? I hope that is understandable because I am coming off of 14hrs of work and I'm a little out of it.

Posted: February 22nd, 2007, 4:16 am

doggzjt
doggzjt's Reps:
For some reason the 1.1 version isn't working. It opens and updates, then flashes the eXhume screen and closes. The 1.01 version was working fine, but for some reason the new release is not.

I just ran and did all the installation guide step by step and still got no result. Any help?

Posted: February 22nd, 2007, 5:09 am

wyvernx

administrator
premium
Doggzjt, sounds like you may have a debugger running. Softice, etc?

jdillard, if you want to learn about hooks, I suggset you take a look at API Hijack, or or the good folks over at madshi.com.

Posted: February 22nd, 2007, 7:56 am

djvj

Total Posts: 272
djvj's Reps: 0
Active User > 50 Posts
doggzjt (!empty($user->lang['WROTE'])) ? $user->lang['WROTE'] : ucwords(strtolower(str_replace('_', ' ', 'WROTE'))):
For some reason the 1.1 version isn't working. It opens and updates, then flashes the eXhume screen and closes. The 1.01 version was working fine, but for some reason the new release is not.

I just ran and did all the installation guide step by step and still got no result. Any help?

Just curious, is it still showing under your running proccesses?

Posted: February 22nd, 2007, 12:52 pm

sinshar

Active User > 50 Posts
wyvernx (!empty($user->lang['WROTE'])) ? $user->lang['WROTE'] : ucwords(strtolower(str_replace('_', ' ', 'WROTE'))):
sinshar, create a new script.

That one will get overwritten from time to time.

Then just file->load project (or file->new project)

As for your other question., there is ImportScript "scriptname" and RunScript "scriptName"

Import script will load into the debugger the other wont. Depends on if you want to clutter yoru debugger with other tabs.

So ffrom my Script DO i just have the first line be
runscript VGService.vbs
and then I never have to worry about it right?

I have been putting my call right after your call in vvgextreme LOL... so when my script crashes up pops your window =) heheheh
Ok. i think i got it, please tell me i'm right.
Thanks

Posted: February 22nd, 2007, 12:59 pm

sinshar

Active User > 50 Posts
doggzjt (!empty($user->lang['WROTE'])) ? $user->lang['WROTE'] : ucwords(strtolower(str_replace('_', ' ', 'WROTE'))):

i had the same problem Here is what happened.
I had been calling My scripts from the VGExtreme.vbs
and I just copyed over my same things into the new one and it did not work either.
Runscript "includes\myGrindBot.vbs" DID work.
so try that,

Now to answer the other guys question about running the service without starting the exe.
I would think you have to be able to run it without it if you need tocall your scripts from a seperate file sine the VGExtreme.exe launches VGExtreme.vbs So, perhaps you only need to run the EXE once to initialze patches?

maby WyvernX can explain this.
I also get the vanguard window from within myscript then just send the keys there. so.. I guess i'm confused as well ......boggle..

Posted: February 22nd, 2007, 2:09 pm

doggzjt
doggzjt's Reps:
Doggzjt, sounds like you may have a debugger running. Softice, etc?

jdillard, if you want to learn about hooks, I suggset you take a look at API Hijack, or or the good folks over at madshi.com.

I downloaded the Microsoft Scrip debugger, but it isn't running. The 1.1 version auto updates, then flashes the eXhume screen and closes. A process es check confirms that it is NOT running at all.

I was using version 1.01 and ResourceHUD just fine, so I'm lost at what V1.1 has changed.

Want Advertisements After The Last Post Removed? Create A Free Account!

blue large dot Who is online