taultunleashed logoVanguard Bot - VGExtreme Scritping Service : VGExtreme General Discussion - Page 6
newtopic  postreply
 [ 483 posts ]  Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9 ... 33  Next
blue large dot

Vanguard Bot - VGExtreme Scritping Service : VGExtreme General Discussion - Page 6

Posted: February 19th, 2007, 11:22 am

thescribe
thescribe's Reps:
wyvernx (!empty($user->lang['WROTE'])) ? $user->lang['WROTE'] : ucwords(strtolower(str_replace('_', ' ', 'WROTE'))):
Yep, I fixed it in my version.. i'm just about to push a new version out that has alot of fixes and more API functions.. including some navigation ones.

*Large bulge propigates itself on pants*

That's cool man, thanks for all this. I've been sitting here thinking of how you would be able to make a decent bot without any navigation functions.

Posted: February 19th, 2007, 11:56 am

sinshar

Total Posts: 199
sinshar's Reps: 0
Active User > 50 Posts
Thats awsome, thanks for hte code example.
I have manged to run my scirpt for up to 2 hours ata time now..
got most of the bugs out, but in order for it to be totaly Watchless
I need to figure out a navigate (x,y) routine

Currently i just get the angle, and distance , face the mob and Move for a second.

I really want a navitageTO(x,y) location functin so if any of you have done it beforel in another games could you post the code here so i can use it in my little bot.
I want to get my bot more Solid and robust, then i will work on making it user friendly and post it here for anyone else that wants to use its Sweetnes :)

Posted: February 19th, 2007, 12:33 pm

lightningzero
lightningzero's Reps:
shinshar can you post yours as an example? i don't even care if it's buggy or unfinished, another example would be nice to help me learn

Posted: February 19th, 2007, 1:15 pm

tault_stigma

Total Posts: 136
tault_stigma's Reps: 0
Active User > 50 Posts
thescribe (!empty($user->lang['WROTE'])) ? $user->lang['WROTE'] : ucwords(strtolower(str_replace('_', ' ', 'WROTE'))):
wyvernx (!empty($user->lang['WROTE'])) ? $user->lang['WROTE'] : ucwords(strtolower(str_replace('_', ' ', 'WROTE'))):
Yep, I fixed it in my version.. i'm just about to push a new version out that has alot of fixes and more API functions.. including some navigation ones.

*Large bulge propigates itself on pants*

That's cool man, thanks for all this. I've been sitting here thinking of how you would be able to make a decent bot without any navigation functions.

We have x,y,z locs, what more do you need besides that? navigation in relation to targets can be done via heading ect. Il go see hwta these new functions are tho. More is allways better ;)

-Stigma

Posted: February 19th, 2007, 1:51 pm

djvj

Total Posts: 272
djvj's Reps: 0
Active User > 50 Posts
Tault_mississippi (!empty($user->lang['WROTE'])) ? $user->lang['WROTE'] : ucwords(strtolower(str_replace('_', ' ', 'WROTE'))):
For those of you who are as dense as I am.

1) Download VGExtreme.
2) Place it in the same directory as Exhume.exe.
3) Delete the Exhumehelper.dll in that directory.
4) Run VGExtreme.exe (This will extract the new Beta DLL for you).
5) Log into eXhume as you normally would.
6) You will see a script openened automagically that is a Demo.
7) Hit F5
8) You should be looking at WyvernX's mega cool window populated with the correct data.

Now - go write a script that makes use of it! ;-)

This still didn't fix my CLSID error. Logging into exhume doesn't fix it, neither does registering the dll with regsvr32. installed the debugger also. Anybody else still having this problem?

I can't start VGExtreme and yes I am using the updated one from 2/16

Posted: February 19th, 2007, 1:59 pm

djvj

Active User > 50 Posts
Also curious if anybody is running this with an amd64 3500 cpu or similar. I think there was a similar issue with eq2 radar that required a special version for amd procs

Posted: February 19th, 2007, 2:04 pm

tault_stigma

Active User > 50 Posts
djvj (!empty($user->lang['WROTE'])) ? $user->lang['WROTE'] : ucwords(strtolower(str_replace('_', ' ', 'WROTE'))):
This still didn't fix my CLSID error. Logging into exhume doesn't fix it, neither does registering the dll with regsvr32. installed the debugger also. Anybody else still having this problem?

I can't start VGExtreme and yes I am using the updated one from 2/16

Your SURE you deleted the DLL first and then ran VGE to allow it to create a new one? I dunno, that seemed to fix everyones problems, including my own...

-Stigma

Posted: February 19th, 2007, 2:05 pm

djvj

Active User > 50 Posts
yep I've done it at least 5 times.

Posted: February 19th, 2007, 2:12 pm

jdillard
jdillard's Reps:
How would you go about using an xml file to load or make a window in vbscript. I see it can be done in XUnleashed, but can it be done in XUM?

Posted: February 19th, 2007, 2:23 pm

black_lotus
black_lotus's Reps:
Its says "Cannot find 'mscoree.dll'. Please, re-install this application."
What can i do ?

Posted: February 19th, 2007, 2:25 pm

Tault_mississippi

Total Posts: 257
Tault_mississippi's Reps: 0
Lifetime Member (Scripting)
premium
Yep - Check the function GUI.LoadFromTemplate(Name as String) as Object

Name is required and should be the name of your xml definition.

Posted: February 19th, 2007, 2:26 pm

djvj

Active User > 50 Posts
black_lotus (!empty($user->lang['WROTE'])) ? $user->lang['WROTE'] : ucwords(strtolower(str_replace('_', ' ', 'WROTE'))):
What can i do ?

That sounds like it might be from the debugger, try reinstalling it and reboot and see if you still get that problem.

Actually I researched it and found that it's from the .net framework, try reinstalling them.

Posted: February 19th, 2007, 2:57 pm

tault_stigma

Active User > 50 Posts
djvj (!empty($user->lang['WROTE'])) ? $user->lang['WROTE'] : ucwords(strtolower(str_replace('_', ' ', 'WROTE'))):
black_lotus (!empty($user->lang['WROTE'])) ? $user->lang['WROTE'] : ucwords(strtolower(str_replace('_', ' ', 'WROTE'))):
What can i do ?

That sounds like it might be from the debugger, try reinstalling it and reboot and see if you still get that problem.

Actually I researched it and found that it's from the .net framework, try reinstalling them.

Had this problem on my secondary PC. Just instlled .NET framework and the windows script debugger, and that fixed it.

-Stigma

Posted: February 19th, 2007, 3:27 pm

sinshar

Active User > 50 Posts
lightningzero (!empty($user->lang['WROTE'])) ? $user->lang['WROTE'] : ucwords(strtolower(str_replace('_', ' ', 'WROTE'))):
shinshar can you post yours as an example? i don't even care if it's buggy or unfinished, another example would be nice to help me learn

Yeah, when i get home i will post what i got for navigating I am using Wyvernx's functions to get the direction and then i just wrote a little bit of Code to navigate to the mob.

as for who was saying since we have x,y,z what more do we need. We don't **need** anythning more, but if someone less mathmaticly challenged then myself could write a simple nagivateTo(XY) function it would be sweet.
or even a NavigateTO_FROM(TOX,TOY, FROMX,FROMY) kinda thing would be sweet,

I will attempt it when i get home, but, Know this.. im' the suck at sin and cosin. so... if it drives you off a cliff don't hold me responsible

Posted: February 19th, 2007, 3:35 pm

sinshar

Active User > 50 Posts
I see visual basic script has a timer function
but how does one get it down to seconds For example what will this return? a second? minute? what format does this timer function use....

function mytimerexample()
dim Starttime
dim Endtime
dim Elapsedtime
Starttime = timer

' do something that takes a couple seconds or so
Endtime = timer

Elapsedtime = endtime - starttime

end function

Want Advertisements After The Last Post Removed? Create A Free Account!

blue large dot Who is online