taultunleashed logoVanguard Bot - VGExtreme Scritping Service : VGExtreme General Discussion - Page 7
newtopic  postreply
 [ 483 posts ]  Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10 ... 33  Next
blue large dot

Vanguard Bot - VGExtreme Scritping Service : VGExtreme General Discussion - Page 7

Posted: February 19th, 2007, 4:39 pm

tault_stigma

Total Posts: 136
tault_stigma's Reps: 0
Active User > 50 Posts
sinshar (!empty($user->lang['WROTE'])) ? $user->lang['WROTE'] : ucwords(strtolower(str_replace('_', ' ', 'WROTE'))):
lightningzero (!empty($user->lang['WROTE'])) ? $user->lang['WROTE'] : ucwords(strtolower(str_replace('_', ' ', 'WROTE'))):
shinshar can you post yours as an example? i don't even care if it's buggy or unfinished, another example would be nice to help me learn

Yeah, when i get home i will post what i got for navigating I am using Wyvernx's functions to get the direction and then i just wrote a little bit of Code to navigate to the mob.

as for who was saying since we have x,y,z what more do we need. We don't **need** anythning more, but if someone less mathmaticly challenged then myself could write a simple nagivateTo(XY) function it would be sweet.
or even a NavigateTO_FROM(TOX,TOY, FROMX,FROMY) kinda thing would be sweet,

I will attempt it when i get home, but, Know this.. im' the suck at sin and cosin. so... if it drives you off a cliff don't hold me responsible

Sure I understand.
The simplest of all algoritms from muving from currentloc to wanted loc would be to just first consider the X loc, and then move until it matches the X loc, then consider the Y loc and move until that matches too, and youl be there.

of course, the better algoritm would involve a little simple math. When you know the difference between currentlocX and wanted locX and difference between currentY and wantedY, you make a simple pythagoras computation. That will give you the exact angle you need to turn to in order to get to where you want (and it will also give you the distance, allthough it would probably be better to continously check your loc to see if you have reached your target rather than relying on the distance).

Its pretty simple math, but I understnad it can be daunting to delve into for beginners. I will gladly post an effective algoritm for this as soon as exhume gets its autoit compatability. WyvernX briefly mentioned this was soon to come, and I code ten times slower in VBscript :)

Posted: February 19th, 2007, 5:38 pm

sinshar

Total Posts: 199
sinshar's Reps: 0
Active User > 50 Posts
wyvernx (!empty($user->lang['WROTE'])) ? $user->lang['WROTE'] : ucwords(strtolower(str_replace('_', ' ', 'WROTE'))):
Try this:

mobIsAttacking(VG.Target)

Hmm I am diong

if ( mobisAttacking(VG.Target) ) then
do soemthing...

however its always reporting true

Posted: February 19th, 2007, 6:10 pm

wyvernx

Total Posts: 6718
wyvernx's Reps: 21
administrator
premium
jdillard, yes install the .net framework.

sinshar, yes I have some FacetoMob and MovetoMob functions i'm gonna include in next push.

Posted: February 19th, 2007, 6:54 pm

sinshar

Active User > 50 Posts
So what am i missing with the

mobisattacking(VG.Target)

IT seems that it returns a 1 if its Idling. and 0 if its attacking.

I can't seem to get it to work right..

Posted: February 19th, 2007, 8:50 pm

djvj

Total Posts: 272
djvj's Reps: 0
Active User > 50 Posts
tault_stigma (!empty($user->lang['WROTE'])) ? $user->lang['WROTE'] : ucwords(strtolower(str_replace('_', ' ', 'WROTE'))):
djvj (!empty($user->lang['WROTE'])) ? $user->lang['WROTE'] : ucwords(strtolower(str_replace('_', ' ', 'WROTE'))):
This still didn't fix my CLSID error. Logging into exhume doesn't fix it, neither does registering the dll with regsvr32. installed the debugger also. Anybody else still having this problem?

I can't start VGExtreme and yes I am using the updated one from 2/16

Your SURE you deleted the DLL first and then ran VGE to allow it to create a new one? I dunno, that seemed to fix everyones problems, including my own...

-Stigma

I was running exhume then the vge, that's where I was wrong, thanks. Feel like such a newb heh. I'm still used to the good ole XU days.

Is there a window that pops up in VGExtreme or does it just run as a service in the backround? Hmm ok it ran once after a few tries, now I keep getting Page cannot be found msg in the vgextreme window. Windows firewall off, no other software firewall, just a router (with firewall).

Posted: February 19th, 2007, 8:59 pm

tault_stigma

Total Posts: 136
tault_stigma's Reps: 0
Active User > 50 Posts
djvj (!empty($user->lang['WROTE'])) ? $user->lang['WROTE'] : ucwords(strtolower(str_replace('_', ' ', 'WROTE'))):
I was running exhume then the vge, that's where I was wrong, thanks. Feel like such a newb heh. I'm still used to the good ole XU days.

Is there a window that pops up in VGExtreme or does it just run as a service in the backround? Hmm ok it ran once after a few tries, now I keep getting Page cannot be found msg in the vgextreme window. Windows firewall off, no other software firewall, just a router (with firewall).

Glad you got it solved :)

The VGE engine itself just runs in the background, but the demo script that comes with it comes with a window that tracks the nearby mobs as an example of what you can do with the engine. It is on by default so you just run the script as is to see it. it dosn't really DO anything tho, so its meant to be replaced by something self-coded which may or may not include a GUI like the example shows, as you prefer it :) A GUI would be useful if you want direct control over what the script does, but it isn't nessecity for making a script that takes advantage of all the data VGE mines.

-Stigma

Posted: February 19th, 2007, 9:24 pm

sinshar

Active User > 50 Posts
dim iDirection_To_Mob
function FaceTarget()
iDirection_To_Mob = angleDiff(getTargetDirection(),getPlayerHeading)
dim bFacingTarget
bFacingTarget = 0

do while (bFacingTarget = 0)
iDirection_To_Mob = angleDiff(getTargetDirection(),getPlayerHeading)
if iDirection_To_Mob > 90 then
' Turn right for 3 seconds Right and behind
Keyboard.KeyDown(VK_RIGHT)
WIN32.SLEEP(100)
Keyboard.KeyUp(VK_RIGHT)
elseif iDirection_To_Mob <90> 5 then
' Turn right for 2 seconds SLight right
Keyboard.KeyDown(VK_RIGHT)
WIN32.SLEEP(100)
Keyboard.KeyUp(VK_RIGHT)
elseif Direction_To_Mob < -20 then
' Turn right for 3 seconds Left
Keyboard.KeyDown(VK_LEFT)
WIN32.SLEEP(612)
Keyboard.KeyUp(VK_LEFT)
elseif Direction_To_Mob < -5 then
' Turn right for 1 seconds SLight left
Keyboard.KeyDown(VK_LEFT)
WIN32.SLEEP(600)
Keyboard.KeyUp(VK_LEFT)
else
' DO nothing its Dead bang in front of us
bFacingTarget = 1
end if

Loop
end function
'******************************************************

Posted: February 19th, 2007, 9:25 pm

djvj

Active User > 50 Posts
tault_stigma (!empty($user->lang['WROTE'])) ? $user->lang['WROTE'] : ucwords(strtolower(str_replace('_', ' ', 'WROTE'))):

Glad you got it solved :)

The VGE engine itself just runs in the background, but the demo script that comes with it comes with a window that tracks the nearby mobs as an example of what you can do with the engine. It is on by default so you just run the script as is to see it. it dosn't really DO anything tho, so its meant to be replaced by something self-coded which may or may not include a GUI like the example shows, as you prefer it :) A GUI would be useful if you want direct control over what the script does, but it isn't nessecity for making a script that takes advantage of all the data VGE mines.

-Stigma

I would hate to jump for joy yet. Still get the error that it can't find nearestmob. Look at the screenie:

(!empty($user->lang['IMAGE'])) ? $user->lang['IMAGE'] : ucwords(strtolower(str_replace('_', ' ', 'IMAGE')))

Posted: February 20th, 2007, 1:42 am

lilfisher

Total Posts: 6810
lilfisher's Reps: 63
delete the old exhumehelper.dll and run vge. that should get the new dll and run what you need

Posted: February 20th, 2007, 6:49 am

djvj

Active User > 50 Posts
lilfisher (!empty($user->lang['WROTE'])) ? $user->lang['WROTE'] : ucwords(strtolower(str_replace('_', ' ', 'WROTE'))):
delete the old exhumehelper.dll and run vge. that should get the new dll and run what you need

Yea that's exactly what I did to get to this spot. Didn't want to delete it again. But I will try it once I get home from work. Wondering how many times I gotta delete this thing to get it working heh. :lol:

Posted: February 20th, 2007, 8:48 am

djvj

Active User > 50 Posts
Ok, it seems this dll business is very buggy. Sometimes it shows a window that says connecting to x.x.x.x port 81 and sits there. Sometimes it shows the window above and page cannot be found. Sometimes it just runs in device manager and no window..... Here is what I do:

1. delete exhumehelper.dll
2. run vgextreme.exe (new dll is downloaded)
3. close vgextreme.exe because I get page cannot be found as my above post
4. run exhume and login
5. run vgextreme again and it loads (no window pops up), see it in device manager using up 60-80% usage nonstop and 26MB
open vgextreme.vbs in exhume and press F5 then I get the error as above:
Error: Line: 107, Char: 4 :: Object required: 'getNearestMobs(..)'
Error: Line: 107, Char: 4 :: Object required: 'getNearestMobs(..)'

I also have tried not closing the vgextreme the first time (cause it loaded into the device manager and ran exhume. Same outcome.

What is it that I'm doing wrong here? Am I supposed to be running Exhume at all or does vgextreme take the place of exhume (which is what I think is the case)?

If this is the case then vgextreme just does not work on my machine and no login ever pops up... Yet Exhume does...

Posted: February 20th, 2007, 9:15 am

sinshar

Active User > 50 Posts
Im' not sure what the problem is, I have Re installed numerious times. here is my excat steps

1) Make A directory called Exhume ( I make mine in the My Documents directory)
2) Copy then Exhume.exe file there..
3) Run the Exhume.exe file (let it do its thing)
When its finished.. ( give it 2 minutes, sometimes its a slow install)
4) Delete ExhumeHelper.dll
5) Go download VGExtreme and unzip it where ever you like
6) Move the Unziped file VGExtreme.exe into the Exhume directory you made in step1.
7) Run (double click) on VGExtreme.exe and wait again.. it will promt you to log in.

If this doesn't work you have a firewall setting Preventing you from getting out/in

Posted: February 20th, 2007, 9:34 am

djvj

Active User > 50 Posts
Thanks sinshar. Did exactly that (which I have done a few times). Same result.... Reason why I said exhume works fine, is cause it connects and lets me login, so shouldn't vgextreme? I have no software firewalls running just my router.

Wyvern is there any network changes that would allow exhume to connect and not vgextreme? And what ports does vgextreme use that I might be blocking it?

Posted: February 20th, 2007, 9:38 am

wyvernx

Total Posts: 6718
wyvernx's Reps: 21
administrator
premium
Lol sometimes you cant see the forest for all those darn trees.

The only reason you need to delete exhumehelper.dll is if you get a error message saying CLSID is missing. Thats it. Basically the new dll jsut needs to be registered. You can delete exhume.exe and forget about it. Create a batch file if you muust that has in it Regsvr32.dll ExhumeHelper.dll

and run it. It will register the dll.. thats all the exhume is doing. Hopefully admin will push the beta dll to the exhume patch engine and this will all go away.

If you run and get cannot be displayed, just close that window and restart VGE.

Posted: February 20th, 2007, 9:53 am

djvj

Active User > 50 Posts
Ok thanks for clearing some of that up wyvern. But it seems there is another issue here. I've eliminated my router, eliminated all firewall issues. Now I even registered it using regsvr32 and got the popup saying its registered.

Next I can run vgextreme 20 times and I always get page cannot be found OR nothing pops up and it sits in device manager and eats up cpu.

Is there any log or debug that can be done so I can find out where it's not getting passed?

Want Advertisements After The Last Post Removed? Create A Free Account!

blue large dot Who is online