taultunleashed logoVanguard Bot - VGExtreme Scritping Service : VGExtreme General Discussion - Page 25
newtopic  postreply
 [ 483 posts ]  Previous  1 ... 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28 ... 33  Next
blue large dot

Vanguard Bot - VGExtreme Scritping Service : VGExtreme General Discussion - Page 25

Posted: April 14th, 2007, 12:03 am

wyvernx

Total Posts: 6718
wyvernx's Reps: 21
administrator
premium
April 14, 2007 - VGExtreme v1.9a

'/// Modified 4/14/07 - Bugfux Fixed COM access.
'/// To access from AutoIT (or any other COM language):
'/// Place VGE into folder that accesses COM object and run.
'/// IE to run under AutoIT, place VGE into autoIT folder.
'/// Com object is called: VGExtreme.VGECOMWrapper
'/// You will need to register the com objects via: Regasm.exe /codebase VGECOMWrapper.dll

Posted: April 14th, 2007, 7:01 am

gheezer
gheezer's Reps:
Ok, for anyone that is interested...

There seems to be a bug in GDI+ and transparency when doublebuffering. Transparency works fine as long as you do not use auto or manual doublebuffering techniques. It seems that when GDI+ renders the backbuffer the transparent portions appear transparent on screen but are still used during a mouse hit-test. The same code works fine with no doublebuffering, but flickers like mad.

I guess I will have to go back to GDI unless someone knows a solution.

EDIT:
Confirmed... GDI works correctly, now I can get back to conversion code :)

Posted: April 14th, 2007, 12:00 pm

tault_stigma

Total Posts: 136
tault_stigma's Reps: 0
Active User > 50 Posts
wyvernx (!empty($user->lang['WROTE'])) ? $user->lang['WROTE'] : ucwords(strtolower(str_replace('_', ' ', 'WROTE'))):
April 14, 2007 - VGExtreme v1.9a

'/// Modified 4/14/07 - Bugfux Fixed COM access.
'/// To access from AutoIT (or any other COM language):
'/// Place VGE into folder that accesses COM object and run.
'/// IE to run under AutoIT, place VGE into autoIT folder.
'/// Com object is called: VGExtreme.VGECOMWrapper
'/// You will need to register the com objects via: Regasm.exe /codebase VGECOMWrapper.dll

Great stuff! I can confirm that this now works! (after registering the com object, and running exhume from the autoit directory)

We still need a list of the names of available variables however. Some aren't that hard to immagine, like Player.HP worked, and Target.HP for example, but it really sucks to have to guess at what works and don't. Cna you slap up a quick list of the availiable variables?

I also wonder how you can run functions via the com object. Is it possible? Also, are the function you allready created like the moveto function availiable via the com objects, or are we stuck with just the variables and make our own functions based on that?

-Stigma

Posted: April 14th, 2007, 12:46 pm

wyvernx

administrator
premium
See the includes/vgservice.vbs file in the vge folder. It should help you out. I would suggest you start by converting the includes/vgservic.vbs file to a vgservice.au3 code. THen you can use it the same way. SHouldnt be too hard i would guess to convert.

Posted: April 14th, 2007, 1:38 pm

tault_stigma

Active User > 50 Posts
wyvernx (!empty($user->lang['WROTE'])) ? $user->lang['WROTE'] : ucwords(strtolower(str_replace('_', ' ', 'WROTE'))):
See the includes/vgservice.vbs file in the vge folder. It should help you out. I would suggest you start by converting the includes/vgservic.vbs file to a vgservice.au3 code. THen you can use it the same way. SHouldnt be too hard i would guess to convert.

Ah, thank you. Assuming you have used the same names for most stuff, I should be able to figure out most if not all of them.

But just to make sure I undertand what you are saying, I can only get variables and I will have to make my own code for stuff like movement or whatever.

Thats fine tho. I allready ahve algorithms for all that, just much more crude, inaccurace and slow methods of gathering the variables =)

-Stigma

Posted: April 14th, 2007, 2:27 pm

tault_stigma

Active User > 50 Posts
Quick question:

There are a lot of functions in the vgservice file that are isted under
'///These are not currently working

A good hanful of very useful function here seem to work fine though, like defensice target Hp and group count.

Have these been fixed, or are they bugged, and only appear to be working normally?

EDIT

Quick question2:
Does this call:
getNearestMobs(MobType)
return an array?

I seem t still have some trouble using referances, getting the byref stuff to work, but im so tired now I might just be makign stupid mistakes. I will look better into it tomorrow and get coding :)

-Stigma

Posted: April 14th, 2007, 8:08 pm

wyvernx

administrator
premium
Yea some of them are now working.

And yes it returns a C# ArrayList. Not a VB array. So the methods that work in a "ArrayList" will work on it.

You only have to use the ByRef API if passing the object doesnt work. If it doesnt, then pass Object.Byref.

Posted: April 15th, 2007, 11:00 am

tault_stigma

Active User > 50 Posts
I have a request for new memory locs to be added:

- Distance to various party-members from player
- Direction to party members from player
- Party-members stamina and mana

-Stigma

Posted: April 15th, 2007, 11:59 am

wyvernx

administrator
premium
Distances can all be calculated with the API's I already have.

VG.Navigation.GetFaceDegrees(x,y) - pass in the party member's loc here. to get directio

VG.Player.GetDistance(Mob) - Pass in the party member's object (or .byref) to get distance to party member.

for stam and mana, I have this request already, just waiting on a person I can group with to find the correct offset.

Posted: April 15th, 2007, 12:32 pm

tault_stigma

Active User > 50 Posts
Distances can all be calculated with the API's I already have.

VG.Navigation.GetFaceDegrees(x,y) - pass in the party member's loc here. to get directio

VG.Player.GetDistance(Mob) - Pass in the party member's object (or .byref) to get distance to party member.

for stam and mana, I have this request already, just waiting on a person I can group with to find the correct offset.

Yea I figured these out a while after I posted.

Only missing mana and stamina then. They aren't as vital as HP, but since you managed to find those I assume it woulnt be impossible to find the EP and MP too. it would be nice to have :)

EDIT: I can help you out if you need someone to group with. I can bring up to 3 temp characters if thats enough. PM me to set up details for where and when if you want.

PS: The navigation object isnt something that I see described in the services file. You really ought to do some quick documentation for this stuff :)
-Stigma

Posted: April 17th, 2007, 2:43 pm

tault_stigma

Active User > 50 Posts
I have found a rather serious bug in one of the functions in VGE.

I don't know if the problem is with the com-objects or in VHE directly because I have only tested it via autoit so far.

The problem is that $VG.Groupmember(X).HP allways gives the HP for the first group member (ie. the one at the top of the list, apart from yourself).

$VG.Groupmember(1).HP
$VG.Groupmember(2).HP
$VG.Groupmember(3).HP
.... they are all the same.

Could you please look into this Wyvern? I have to use a very ugly hack to bypass the problem temporarily :)

-Stigma

Posted: April 18th, 2007, 2:02 pm

wyvernx

administrator
premium
Sure, I'll take a look. I need to group with somebody to get the stamina anyway.

Posted: April 19th, 2007, 2:58 pm

sinshar

Total Posts: 199
sinshar's Reps: 0
Active User > 50 Posts
Save your time wyvern... I"M 199% sure that your self is NOT in the group array in the client.
You need to Check your own health by hand.. then , the first index of that array (the first player not you should be 1.

Posted: April 19th, 2007, 6:38 pm

wyvernx

administrator
premium
in my code, if you ask for a invalid group member it gives you the player object.

Posted: April 20th, 2007, 10:45 am

tault_stigma

Active User > 50 Posts
sinshar (!empty($user->lang['WROTE'])) ? $user->lang['WROTE'] : ucwords(strtolower(str_replace('_', ' ', 'WROTE'))):
Save your time wyvern... I"M 199% sure that your self is NOT in the group array in the client.
You need to Check your own health by hand.. then , the first index of that array (the first player not you should be 1.

I'm not sure what you are refering to, butthe problem is not that the groupmember(x).hp return your OWN hp, its that it returns the HP of the first partymember in your group (ie. the person yuo first invited), no matter what number you use.

So if Bob invited Jimmy and Roy to his party (in that order)

$VGE.Groupmember(1) = $VGE.Groupmember(2) = $VGE.Groupmember(3) = Jimmy's HP.

Thats the bug. Hope that clears it up.

-Stigma

Want Advertisements After The Last Post Removed? Create A Free Account!

blue large dot Who is online