taultunleashed logoEVE Bot: MaxCote Red Moon Rising Updated Mining Bot : EVE Online Bots Hacks | EVE Bots Hacks - Page 3
newtopic  postreply
 [ 77 posts ]  Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
blue large dot

EVE Bot: MaxCote Red Moon Rising Updated Mining Bot : EVE Online Bots Hacks | EVE Bots Hacks - Page 3

Posted: April 26th, 2006, 3:53 pm

Tault_heffy666

Total Posts: 66
Tault_heffy666's Reps: 0
Active User > 50 Posts
how come mining barges arent supported?

Posted: April 26th, 2006, 5:03 pm

tault_buckw1
tault_buckw1's Reps:
Tault_heffy666 (!empty($user->lang['WROTE'])) ? $user->lang['WROTE'] : ucwords(strtolower(str_replace('_', ' ', 'WROTE'))):
how come mining barges arent supported?

1. Neither I nor Upallnite had a barge at the time Max was written.

2. Mining laser detect is different.

3. Asteroid approach and docking require substantailly more time.

( I have added instadock though )

4. Regular ships actually mine faster when you have to run back and forth to a base.

Note: Now that instadock, jetcan mining and Tech II barges are in I may have another look at it.

You can also do a search for some of the last posts by Firelord, he modded the script to work with barges.

Buck

Last edited by Guest on May 7th, 2006, 11:43 am, edited 1 time in total.

Posted: April 27th, 2006, 12:00 am

skyletplay
skyletplay's Reps:
use wat colour for backgroun???

Posted: April 27th, 2006, 6:51 am

tault_buckw1
tault_buckw1's Reps:
Any solid color background except white and black.

Please read the 1st post of this topic and then MaxCote Cold War topic for all details.
Failure to read the forums usually results in a dissapointing experience with MaxCote. MaxCote is a very complex macro requiring background reading to understand.

Buck

Posted: April 29th, 2006, 3:30 am

illuzian
illuzian's Reps:
Just a quick question, will the macro still work if you have two monitors both set at 1280x1024. technically this will make the <-> dimensions wider...... the game runs on the primary monitor..

Posted: April 29th, 2006, 5:29 pm

kekerush
kekerush's Reps:
You think it would be possible if there was a little tweak that allowed computers to be either 1024x768 and 1280x1024?

Posted: April 29th, 2006, 7:35 pm

tault_buckw1
tault_buckw1's Reps:
Nope. No "little tweak". The original author tried relative mouse moves once upon a time but they failed due to some peoples computer setup being somewhat different.

Now, the code is open source to with as you like....are you up to the challenge?

Buck

Posted: April 30th, 2006, 8:20 pm

tault_buckw1
tault_buckw1's Reps:
illuzian (!empty($user->lang['WROTE'])) ? $user->lang['WROTE'] : ucwords(strtolower(str_replace('_', ' ', 'WROTE'))):
Just a quick question, will the macro still work if you have two monitors both set at 1280x1024. technically this will make the <-> dimensions wider...... the game runs on the primary monitor..

Don't know. I run dual screens with a Nvdia card set to dual screen NOT stretch screen. If your "stretching" the screen so as to have a 2560x1024 screen I would expect Max to fail. MaxCote expects the game screen to be centered.

Buck

Posted: May 3rd, 2006, 9:55 am

Tault_heffy666

Total Posts: 66
Tault_heffy666's Reps: 0
Active User > 50 Posts
Tault_buckw1 (!empty($user->lang['WROTE'])) ? $user->lang['WROTE'] : ucwords(strtolower(str_replace('_', ' ', 'WROTE'))):
illuzian (!empty($user->lang['WROTE'])) ? $user->lang['WROTE'] : ucwords(strtolower(str_replace('_', ' ', 'WROTE'))):

Don't know. I run dual screens with a Nvdia card set to dual screen NOT stretch screen. If your "stretching" the screen so as to have a 2560x1024 screen I would expect Max to fail. MaxCote expects the game screen to be centered.

Buck

you got 2 screens showing the same thing?
can you have eve running on one screen with max_cote running while surfing the web on the other?

Posted: May 3rd, 2006, 10:53 am

tault_buckw1
tault_buckw1's Reps:
One screen shows the regular desktop, the other is blank. When MaxCote is running, nothing else can be done with that pc since it would interfere with mouse movements.

With Max not running you can of course run 2 or more programs or 2 Eve instances, one on each screen, and window mode not fullscreen.

Buck

Posted: June 2nd, 2006, 3:50 pm

darknatured
darknatured's Reps:
It may seem redundant to say I've set up everything according to the directions since I am here asking a question but here goes...

The macro sets up all the windows/overview settings and what not perfectly, up until the point where the mining loop actually begins. At first I thought it was part of the macro process to check "things" for 5-10 minutes, but I left it on for about half an hour and it didn't budge.

Problem in detail:
The mouse chooses my asteroid fields accordingly and right clicks it to show the submenu. Just as I expect it to choose the "warp to" option, the mouse clicks on a sentry gun or what not in the overview setting. (Note: i'm undocked and stationary right outside my station) It clicks on the 4th or so slot on the overview, then clicks on the first, then moves back to the PnP and selects the next asteroid field. It right clicks it once again, and then the problem occurs again. And this loop goes on endlessly.

Is there a setting that I'm supposed to make?

Posted: June 6th, 2006, 9:45 pm

tault_buckw1
tault_buckw1's Reps:
Ok, problem found. Macro is supposed to check the warp available triangle and if not found move over a pixel and recheck. That is failing.....
will try to post a fix tommorow nite....

Buck

Posted: June 7th, 2006, 9:43 pm

darknatured
darknatured's Reps:
great, thanks for the prompt reply and effort to fix the bugs buck. I can't wait to try it out when I get home. I don't know if you hear this enough, but you do a great job of keeping the lines of communication open with the forum readers.

Posted: June 8th, 2006, 7:06 am

tault_buckw1
tault_buckw1's Reps:
Thanks, As a general rule, if others have a MaxCote problem I also do, I just have not seen it and I hate losing ships!

Note the new revision in 1st post..... I think these errors came up with one of those unannounced Eve updates...that warp triangle location had not changed for months....

Let me know how it goes....

Posted: June 12th, 2006, 12:04 am

kilajula
kilajula's Reps:
Tault_buckw1 (!empty($user->lang['WROTE'])) ? $user->lang['WROTE'] : ucwords(strtolower(str_replace('_', ' ', 'WROTE'))):
Any solid color background except white and black.

Please read the 1st post of this topic and then MaxCote Cold War topic for all details.
Failure to read the forums usually results in a dissapointing experience with MaxCote. MaxCote is a very complex macro requiring background reading to understand.

Buck

It is understandable to request a bit of insight before asking questions, but when you have such an integrated macro with many topics and over thirty pages of discussion, reading back is definitely a lot to ask. I think a F.A.Q for this specific macro may be necessary.

Want Advertisements After The Last Post Removed? Create A Free Account!

blue large dot Who is online