taultunleashed logoEVE Bot: MaxCote Red Moon Rising Updated Mining Bot : EVE Online Bots Hacks | EVE Bots Hacks - Page 5
newtopic  postreply
 [ 77 posts ]  Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
blue large dot

EVE Bot: MaxCote Red Moon Rising Updated Mining Bot : EVE Online Bots Hacks | EVE Bots Hacks - Page 5

Posted: September 6th, 2006, 6:12 pm

tault_buckw1
tault_buckw1's Reps:
Nope....this was touched on somewhat in the other topic and I'll expand on it here.

I'll assume your referring to dual monitors.

I don't think it can be done "reliably" since there is not even a unique window handle id that I can find. Thus no way to ensure which client needs attention. It does have a unique process id but that is of little use with macro scripts.
When I get some time I'll check this out a bit further since it is on the SuperNOVA "to do" list.

Posted: September 26th, 2006, 5:01 am

djcougar
djcougar's Reps:
here is my situation. i wanted to give this ago. followed the directions and all.

i have my normal eve installed under d:/games/eve
so i copied a copy to e:/ccp/eve

so i ran through the start, through all the options etc...
it opens up eve to the disclaimer waits awhile then scrolls and clicks ok
gets the the login page and then exits.

after a while it will open it again and do the same thing, it will show a disclaimer etc....

any help will be greatly appriecated :D

Posted: September 26th, 2006, 6:07 am

tault_buckw1
tault_buckw1's Reps:
Read back a few posts. Max IS NOT updated for Dragon code compliance.

Posted: September 30th, 2006, 11:53 pm

hereshi

Total Posts: 27
hereshi's Reps: 10
premium
just Woundering DOES any of the Macros/ Bots that are in place Work i mean Miner X doesnt MAxCox doesnt Supernova for some reson isent even access able... Dont take this the wrong way i love this site heeps of useful info i learned from here just woundering if u guys are going to del the topics that are of no use

Posted: October 1st, 2006, 11:51 pm

Tault_admin

Total Posts: 29974
Tault_admin's Reps: 1444
administrator
Mod in Training
We are doing that yes.

Posted: October 4th, 2006, 1:39 pm

antareus

Total Posts: 297
antareus's Reps: 11
Active User > 50 Posts
premium
Tault_admin (!empty($user->lang['WROTE'])) ? $user->lang['WROTE'] : ucwords(strtolower(str_replace('_', ' ', 'WROTE'))):
We are doing that yes.

Does this bot still work?

Posted: October 4th, 2006, 5:56 pm

tault_buckw1
tault_buckw1's Reps:
As noted in the 1st post of this topic and various other topics thruout, MaxCote has not been updated for Dragon compliance. I am simply real short on time with my new job.

The basic code is still sound, the major changes all involve the 10 pixel vertical changes and overview selections.
It is open source and Macro Scheduler has a great debugger. Learn the script, mod it yourself and you will never need another Eve macro..

Gotta go...

Posted: October 9th, 2006, 2:12 am

blackmoon

Total Posts: 695
blackmoon's Reps: 9
Lifetime Member (Scripting)
Development has been slow lately. Buck has been pulling long hours at work and working twice as hard as the "sole" developer for MaxCOTE and as a major contributor to SuperNOVA's development.

SuperNOVA was taken down since it doesn't work. We are in the process of finalizing its compliance to Dragon so all of our features (which is alot!) will work. Our next step is to convert it to work with Exhume/XUnleashed so subscribers will have access to it through here.

Posted: October 11th, 2006, 9:30 am

ru816
ru816's Reps:
that would be great, espically since I resubscirbed (been using xunleashed off and on for years) because of the sites claim to a working miner script.

Posted: December 1st, 2006, 11:36 pm

gliven
gliven's Reps:
I read through the entire thread, but was reluctant to try it in revelations as a noob user. ANyone else wanna be ginney pig for us (me)?!?!?!?

Posted: December 2nd, 2006, 12:51 pm

tault_razorwing

Total Posts: 196
tault_razorwing's Reps: 1
Active User > 50 Posts
They took out the scanners so you can no longer use the scanner in order to target and mine anyone. Not sure what other options are, so i would imagine that the MaxCote is currently dead until the next update which over comes the scanner & targetting problem.

Posted: December 3rd, 2006, 6:18 pm

dimatt
dimatt's Reps:
what should be done is to remove all these macro's that no longer work from the forum and if they get updated then put them back instead of confusing people

Posted: December 4th, 2006, 4:26 am

tault_razorwing

Total Posts: 196
tault_razorwing's Reps: 1
Active User > 50 Posts
dimatt (!empty($user->lang['WROTE'])) ? $user->lang['WROTE'] : ucwords(strtolower(str_replace('_', ' ', 'WROTE'))):
what should be done is to remove all these macro's that no longer work from the forum and if they get updated then put them back instead of confusing people

The problem was, when the new expansion was released, its now made it harder to near impossible to macro. For mining in partiular, there is no way of selecting asteriods as the scanner no longer picks them up.

So currently all mining macros are dead if they are based on the scanning system. I have tested one method of working around that and it has failed :(

Most good macros like the MaxCote is based on colour, but without the scanner you cannot target anything apart from ships and containers.

The attempt i have made was to scan the screen for certain colours, but this will not work for everyone, this is due to the space colour and asteriod colour being different every time you go to a new sector. I can only develop it for myself and the area which i am mining in at the time. I havent perfected this yet which is why it has failed but it is possible still to use mining macros, its just that you have to setup the colours yourself which most people wont want to do.

I am still looking for other methods instead of this...

Posted: December 4th, 2006, 4:05 pm

natynki
natynki's Reps:
In script I have made to handle my mining/hauling I handle selecting the right asteroids simply by creating different overview sets that include only one ore type. After this its easy for the script to switch between the wanted ore types and select/target what it wants..

Posted: December 4th, 2006, 8:21 pm

tault_buckw1
tault_buckw1's Reps:
natynki (!empty($user->lang['WROTE'])) ? $user->lang['WROTE'] : ucwords(strtolower(str_replace('_', ' ', 'WROTE'))):
In script I have made to handle my mining/hauling I handle selecting the right asteroids simply by creating different overview sets that include only one ore type. After this its easy for the script to switch between the wanted ore types and select/target what it wants..

This method is used in SuperNOVA and works very well. There is a drawback though. If rat detect is used then constant switching is taking place between roids and ships view. This has caused many problems since the overview sometimes does NOT update...it is also good GM bait.

MaxCote of course puts everything on the overview and looks for the different color brackets of a rat or the placement of the last bracket in the case of roids. The best solution of course will be a combination of both which SuperNOVA is close to achieving.

Now go code!

Want Advertisements After The Last Post Removed? Create A Free Account!

blue large dot Who is online