taultunleashed logoEVE Bot: MaxCote Red Moon Rising Updated Mining Bot : EVE Online Bots Hacks | EVE Bots Hacks
newtopic  postreply
 [ 77 posts ]  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
blue large dot

EVE Bot: MaxCote Red Moon Rising Updated Mining Bot : EVE Online Bots Hacks | EVE Bots Hacks

Posted: January 4th, 2006, 10:03 pm

tault_buckw1
tault_buckw1's Reps:
update note 12/03/06

This script is currently for reference and source code only, it is now 2 patches ( Dragon and Kali 1 ) behind the curve. I'll repeat, it is open source and ANYONE can mod this.
As a general rule all that needs to be done is updating of coordinates used for mouse moves and possibly some color checks. Problem is this requires a substantial amount of time stepping thru the code and endless number of runs to see where script breaks. I am about half way thru it myself.
As mentioned in various other places here my new job demands almost all my time and thus my coding time has been non-existent.

Buck

Update Release
v6.062706.1100 BETA
2006-06-27 11:00 CST

Fixed Overview Selects, again.
If Mine all selected, you will see macro going thru ore list twice, then rat check, finally selecting a ore, this is a bug and will be fixed at a later date

This released based on last known stable code Version 926

This script requires MacroScheduler found HERE
It is free for 30 days, simply reinstall to renew trail period. Purchase remove the 24hr nag pop-up.
Please use the LATEST version.

Same rules apply. READ EVERYTHING before posting your issues here, most complaints are always wrong setup. IE: Not windows classic setup, wrong color desktop or wrong time zone.

I have NOT extensively tested this version and RMR patch notes state that GM's have much improved macro detection methods. If your caught I WANT TO KNOW, otherwise I can't improve macro.

Hi all,
1st and foremost, I am not Upallnite and do not have the time to write code anywhere near as much as he. So please do not expect daily updates for bug fixes. That said, please find attached my RMR beta revision of MaxCote.

For me to troubleshoot issues I expect you to have a basic understanding of Macro Scheduler and how to use it. The program "Loupe" is used to pinpoint pixel locations along with the MacroScheduler cursor monitor found under "edit script/tools". The log feature of MacroScheduler is your best tool but it will slow the script down a bunch.

Existing users: Replace the max-Cote.scp file with this one, reset the clear cache flag in the ini file to YES and then run the macro. After one mining cycle completes, change clear cache back to NO adn you should be good to go.

New users: Follow directions in original Cold War topic. After a complete mining cycle edit max_cote.ini file and change clear cache to NO.

Hauler/jetcan code is disabled, do not use or script may lock up.

Not all ore has been tested for proper type detection.

Rats detection while in mining cycle not tested at all, however, if anything other than ORE is in 1st line on initial warp in, you WILL warp to another field.

Barges NOT supported.

I use Ninja Mode = Yes and Ninja Mode Ultra = 1 [url][/url]

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Last edited by Guest on December 3rd, 2006, 8:24 pm, edited 22 times in total.

Posted: January 23rd, 2006, 3:04 pm

tault_buckw1
tault_buckw1's Reps:
Hmm, your graphics card is set for 32 bit I assume? I know I tried changing my slow pc to 16 bit color for the speed and Max_Cote failed hard!

See pic below for detail.

Optional Auto Log-offs require auto-logon be YES in Max-Cote.ini. Chek that.

From what I've seen I would guess maybe 30 people have downloaded various versions of Max_Cote and I would guess that maybe 5 have posted here with unresolved issues.
The rumor in my corp is that most will actually record there own simple script, no one wants something as complicated as Max_Cote. They think it wil get them banned. I guess if your greedy and actually let Max_Cote run for more than 8 hrs straight it may catch CCP's attention. Max_Cote was very capable of running for over a week at a time with log-offs enabled before RMR. I ran 3 characters like that for over a month mining just low ends. Never could get rat detection sensitive enough to mine for along period in .5 or lower systems though. Sooner or later you would lag out, get a disconnect or stuck in field long enough to get killed.

Anyway, MacroSCheduler has a nice search/replace feature that would make short out of changing any 16mil colors to 15mil.

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Posted: January 25th, 2006, 7:50 pm

tault_buckw1
tault_buckw1's Reps:
All operating details are in Max_Cote Cold War edition topic. Setup has not changed.
I suggest making another copy of EVE just for the Macro. Rename the original EVE install folder to say EVE2, then copy that folder to EVE.
example: This is my folder for EVE Macro, C:\Program Files\CCP\Eve\eve.exe

and this is my folder for when I actually play EVE: C:\Program Files\CCP\EVE1\eve.exe I have a shortcut for each.

Assuming you have MacroScheduler
You unzipped the files into the correct directory. Should look like: C:\Program Files\MJT Net Ltd\Macro Scheduler

You have imported the macro.
You have made hot key for the macro.
Your PC meets minimum requirements. ( no notebooks ). Runs EVE at acceptable speed.
Your in classsic mode ( NOT the XP default, read the notes ) on the desktop and the background is a solid color other than black or white.
You have already cleared your people and places and added the bm's for the station and however many fields your in. BM's referring to right clik on screen when in space, clik station/add bookmark, repeat for all asteroid fields.
Your ship is docked.
If that is all ok, you should be able to activate the macro via the hot key. It will start and ask all the setup questions unless already answered. If you did this wrong delete Max_Cote.ini and restart macro.
It then starts Eve. It will acknowledge the EULA, skip over the intro movie after a second or so, change from full screen to window mode and proceed to set game options.

You are then signed on assuming you spelled your character name EXACTLY as in game. Including caps.
Once into the game the tutorials are canceled, options checked again to sure tutorials are still off, chat is minimized, command bar is minimized and window placement/sizing starts. PnP is stretched to bottom. Items is moved to bottom left and resized.
Overview is then setup. Options first then it is expanded and resized.
Ore type is selected during above.
You will then undock, and tutorials killed if present.
If PnP BM's are NOT correct or something wrong with PnP then you will not warp away from station. Macro will end/crash/hang.
Otherwise you warp to a field and if no one is in the field a rock is selected, approached, lasers turned on and mining has started. If someone is in field then you warp to another field.( BE WARNED, if someone is in ALL fields find another system, you will not be able to mine that system )
Cargo is checked periodically and once full you return to base, transfer ore from cargo to items.
Process repeats.
Jet can code IS present, I did not change it so it probably DOES NOT WORK, ditto for Hauler code.

I think that covers it, other than spelling errors.
Now, what are you doing wrong or not understand?

Last edited by Guest on August 2nd, 2006, 5:39 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Posted: February 5th, 2006, 7:58 pm

tault_buckw1
tault_buckw1's Reps:
If anything in system OTHER than ore you will warp to next system and so on till a system with ore only is found. If you wish to bypass certain ships just stop the macro, open overview settings, ship folder then untick whatever ship is causing problems, risky though. I already have shuttles and newbie ships off and any other ship has the potential to be hostile. A alternative is to right click on the undesired object in overview and select remove from overview. Same risks apply.

If this is not the situation then post a log please, zip format with personal info removed if any...

Posted: February 6th, 2006, 12:32 am

dudedude2
dudedude2's Reps:
Any plans to make the jetcan parts work? This script hardly seems worth the trouble for what little it does.

Edit a bit later:

Ok, the above sounds a bit snoty. I really didn't mean to be that way. :oops: But I'll leave it as it was.

You mentioned sorting by nearest. I think that's a great idea. I've used that in some of my own smaller macros, in combination with several saved overview settings. Say one that only holds roids. One that only shows ships... ect.

Posted: February 6th, 2006, 7:25 am

tault_buckw1
tault_buckw1's Reps:
I took a quick 5 minute look thru the jetcan code and I would simply turn on that feature and see what happens. If I remember correctly it had issues with failing to move ore to the same can, rather it would keep dumping new cans....

Posted: February 6th, 2006, 9:23 am

mroderick
mroderick's Reps:
Tault_buckw1 (!empty($user->lang['WROTE'])) ? $user->lang['WROTE'] : ucwords(strtolower(str_replace('_', ' ', 'WROTE'))):
If anything in system OTHER than ore you will warp to next system and so on till a system with ore only is found.

Yeah, that's the odd thing, it warps even though only ore shows up in overview. At first i figured it might be that there were no roids within range. But even with new bookmarks, it's still the same.

Tault_buckw1 (!empty($user->lang['WROTE'])) ? $user->lang['WROTE'] : ucwords(strtolower(str_replace('_', ' ', 'WROTE'))):
If this is not the situation then post a log please, zip format with personal info removed if any...

I'll give it another go, and log the result, and post here if it still fails :)

Posted: February 7th, 2006, 3:24 am

dudedude2
dudedude2's Reps:
I took a quick 5 minute look thru the jetcan code and I would simply turn on that feature and see what happens. If I remember correctly it had issues with failing to move ore to the same can, rather it would keep dumping new cans....

Heheh ya I can see how that would be a problem. I'll try it out in my quiet spot and let you know. The code is a bit hard to read but who knows, I might be able to point out somthing.

Posted: February 13th, 2006, 9:49 am

jmblack
jmblack's Reps:
fyi, if you dont

(!empty($user->lang['CODE'])) ? $user->lang['CODE'] : ucwords(strtolower(str_replace('_', ' ', 'CODE'))):
Right Click My Computer -> Advanced -> Performance Settings -> Visual Effects -> Adjust for best performance

then EVERYTHING in the macro will be 3 pixels off and the macro will not work in certain places. It mentions this in the documentation but figured I would reiterate. [/code]

Posted: February 26th, 2006, 11:52 pm

gambro
gambro's Reps:
Hi

Went over it last night, and it looks kinda straight forward.

Just need to get used to the commands of the Macro Script, but it does look fairly easy. The "Loupe" information was also kinda usefull :)

But one question, it looks like the script is very timer dependent, when you can use the pixelColor thing more. Is it something I have missed?

Form my point of view, the script should not be version dependent as long as they do not change the graphic totally. Or reduce number of pixels to remove lag :)

Posted: March 4th, 2006, 11:49 pm

tault_buckw1
tault_buckw1's Reps:
Gambro, its amazing to see someone come in, look over the script and see the same thing I see. Upallnite had to explain it to me and Firelord.
There are problably several places where pixel color could still be used but the issue is the the colors are NOT consistent from PC to PC so pixel color check is not 100% reliable. Example: your highlighting items in the overview to look for your type ore. Do you know the colors of the brackets change if you hover on a line too long? If something gets behind the bracket then the color changes, if the actual space background has certain color clouds it really gets bad. Someone ealier on in this topic has a issue with detecting white, how the heck can that be issue, white is white.......for most of us....but not him :(

However, feel free to share ideas and code snippets. I have made several significant improvements to code speed myself. Hell, at least 25% of this Macro is my code just cleaned up by Upallnite. Kudos to him btw, he really knows coding! Wish he would come back!

Buck

Last edited by Guest on May 7th, 2006, 11:56 am, edited 1 time in total.

Posted: March 5th, 2006, 10:59 am

gambro
gambro's Reps:
Have been working on this for some days now, and as you said. The colours does not stay the same (Even on the same pc). Even if you set the Transparency ingame to 255.

So this totally undermines the way to do a fast and reliable script. Because timers is at least very different from pc to pc.

I will try to c if I can find some other ways around this.

Will post my findings

Posted: March 8th, 2006, 12:00 am

gambro
gambro's Reps:
Hi again

I'm looking on two directions right now.

A character recognition routine, to use on mouse over info,the upper overview and on the cargo container. This routine should be able to convert the graphic text to normal text so that it can be used in the script. (Alot of work, but I know exactly how it should be done).

The other thing is if anyone know how to identify the window Handles of the ingame windows. This is an easier way to work but I do not know how to identify the handles. This wouold give enourmous flexibilities to the script. And it would mostly remove all GPC and timer needs.

I must be blind but I could not find in the MAX script where you size the overview, and the cargo hold. This to know where to use GPC?

Any comments on the above would be nice, has this been tried before?

Posted: March 8th, 2006, 8:29 pm

tault_buckw1
tault_buckw1's Reps:
gambro (!empty($user->lang['WROTE'])) ? $user->lang['WROTE'] : ucwords(strtolower(str_replace('_', ' ', 'WROTE'))):
Hi again

The other thing is if anyone know how to identify the window Handles of the ingame windows. This is an easier way to work but I do not know how to identify the handles. This wouold give enourmous flexibilities to the script. And it would mostly remove all GPC and timer needs.

I must be blind but I could not find in the MAX script where you size the overview, and the cargo hold. This to know where to use GPC?

Any comments on the above would be nice, has this been tried before?

The game is written in Python and there are no "windows" handles to grab, you would have to write and call Python subroutines. Several other on this site claim to have already done it and there was a copy of the source code on here somewhere.

Overview setup is srt in beginning of code around line 1000? Cargo is not resized, just moved to lower right. Main loop is at end of macro and mostly calls subroutines located earlier in script and these srt's call others.

Posted: March 9th, 2006, 4:05 pm

thehajji
thehajji's Reps:
This seems to be the only mining macro that is really updated. I'm lookin gforward to the Bloodlines update. One question, I've not seen mention of ship size in this thread, like in others, would this work on an Indy ship? I"m at work right now, so I can't download it and look into the code (not that I'd know what to look for at all anyways. lol).

Thanks for all the hard work.

Want Advertisements After The Last Post Removed? Create A Free Account!

blue large dot Who is online