taultunleashed logoMaxCote Questions and Answers : EVE Online Bots Hacks | EVE Bots Hacks - Page 2
newtopic  postreply
 [ 134 posts ]  Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9  Next
blue large dot

MaxCote Questions and Answers : EVE Online Bots Hacks | EVE Bots Hacks - Page 2

Posted: June 6th, 2006, 9:35 am

tault_buckw1
tault_buckw1's Reps:
Evenfall and Darknatured,

Please turn on the log feature of MacroScheduler and pm me a log. I can not duplicate the concern. Are the roid bms seqential? No "Extra" bm folders? If so then you have to change station and roid line start point...

Station
1st field
2nd field
3rd field
etc....

Posted: June 6th, 2006, 11:19 am

darknatured
darknatured's Reps:
I tried a fresh install of macroscheduler and maxcote and was still getting the same loop problem with the overview. I've pm'ed you a copy of my logfile.

Posted: June 7th, 2006, 9:19 pm

blackrockshock
blackrockshock's Reps:
First off, thanx for taking the time to read this post.

OK, my problem is that I have Dial-up. When the program runs for the first time it starts Eve up like its a first time install. It takes so long for all the updates to install that the wait has ended on MaxCote and the macro has continued on to the next step. What can I change to fix this problem? I see you have several waits in the code....but not sure what one I need to modify or if that would be the correct direction.

Posted: June 8th, 2006, 6:57 am

tault_buckw1
tault_buckw1's Reps:
Be a touch more specific. Your saying you have answered all the setup questions and the background screen has disappeared but Eve does not start? or your getting a error? There is about a 15 sec delay before seeing Eve screen after the background goes away even with high speed connection. The wait command is a system command "waitwindowopen" and if it takes longer than 60 seconds then change Let>WW_TIMEOUT=60 to Let>WW_TIMEOUT=90 or whatever value you chose...

[code] /// STARTUP EVE-ONLINE ///////////////////////////
//////////////////////////////////////////////////
Label>RELOGON
Remark>Check To Make Sure EVE Windows ARE Closed...
GoSub>EVE_Close
Remark>Clear Eve Online Cache
Let>vEVE_Cache=%vEVE_Install%
ConCat>%vEVE_Cache%,cache\*.*
If>%vClear_Cache%<YES>%vEVE_Cache%
Wait>%vWait_Options%
Label>SKIP_CLEAR_CACHE
Remark>StartUp EVE Online
Let>vEVE_Program=%vEVE_Install%
ConCat>%vEVE_Program%,eve.exe
Run Program>%vEVE_Program%
Let>WW_TIMEOUT=60
WaitWindowOpen>EVE
If>WW_RESULT=FALSE,RELOGON
WaitReady>0
GoSub>EULA_Detect[/code]

Posted: June 8th, 2006, 9:34 am

blackrockshock
blackrockshock's Reps:
Thanx Buck, that worked. Had to bump the vTimeOut to 900. Works great now. Yea, I had answered all the setup questions and entered the password ect. The game starts, it enters the user name and password than went on to the loading screen where eve does its updates. My problem was on that screen it only waited 60 seconds and I needed 15 mins to get all the updates on 56K dialup.

Posted: June 8th, 2006, 11:39 am

darknatured
darknatured's Reps:
After the latest update, there's another snag when my ship gets to the asteroid field. It goes down the list of asteroids until it finds massive scordite, and then proceeds to approach and lock on like it should. But once it does that, the macro does not stop and continues ramming the asteroid indefinitely without trying to mine it at all.

Then there were two error popups. One said "unable to open dialog" and the second was something about a variable called "close=0". I'm not sure if anyone's ever encountered this problem before.

Posted: June 8th, 2006, 6:40 pm

tault_buckw1
tault_buckw1's Reps:
On the initial approach to the roid field it should have opened the top of overview and set the orbit distance, did it do that? or if during initial setup it did not complete a full mining cycle it may have got skipped..in which case open top overview and set orbit distance to 10000 or less, default is 7500.

I'll double check that code anyway...

update: Ran the macro from start and no issues with scordite selected in a .5 system. If problem continues after setting default orbit pm me a log please.

Posted: June 10th, 2006, 4:53 am

evenfall
evenfall's Reps:
darknatured (!empty($user->lang['WROTE'])) ? $user->lang['WROTE'] : ucwords(strtolower(str_replace('_', ' ', 'WROTE'))):
After the latest update, there's another snag when my ship gets to the asteroid field.

Where you able to get past the problem of the ship never warping to the asteroid field? If so, what did you do? I am still stuck in what appears to be a loop after exiting the station where the ship never warps to an asteroid field.

Posted: June 10th, 2006, 5:24 am

tault_pesty

Total Posts: 21
tault_pesty's Reps: 1
I had the same problem mine was being caused by my taskbar being set to auto hide. Removed that and it worked fine for me.

Posted: June 10th, 2006, 12:45 pm

evenfall
evenfall's Reps:
My taskbar was not set to autohide but I went ahead and tried it with my taskbar set to autohide and the results were the same.

Posted: June 16th, 2006, 12:14 am

x infinity
x infinity's Reps:
I'm a compleat noob at this and i can not get the macro to load.. here are the error mesges i get when i load the dowload up

We Could Not Find The C:\Program Files\MJT Net Ltd\Macro Scheduler\MAX_COTE\SYS_REQS.txt File, But We Will Attempt To Continue Without It..

We Could Not Find The C:\Program Files\MJT Net Ltd\Macro Scheduler\MAX_COTE\FEATURES.txt File, But We Will Attempt To Continue Without It...

We Could Not Find The C:\Program Files\MJT Net Ltd\Macro Scheduler\MAX_COTE\CONTRIB.txt File, But We Will Attempt To Continue Without It...

There Was An Error Creating A DEFAULT INI Configuration File For Use By The Macro

i set up everything they way it said to all my setting are set for performence and everything.
Please help me get this started :)

Posted: June 16th, 2006, 9:02 am

tault_buckw1
tault_buckw1's Reps:
You unzipped the maxcote folder to the wrong directory.

example:
C:\Program Files\MJT Net Ltd\Macro Scheduler\Max_COTE

This also assumes you have downloaded and installed MacroScheduler and I'm assuming MJT software has not changed their install location.

Posted: June 18th, 2006, 11:15 am

terminico
terminico's Reps:
Help...
i setup everything but the macro doesnt work,
it starts the game, but doesnt fill in the login information and when i start the game it has an error changing cargohold configuration...
i post the logfiles. i changed them so that my userdata isnt shown

please help me, terminico

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Posted: June 18th, 2006, 9:32 pm

tault_buckw1
tault_buckw1's Reps:
Did you download the latest version? Your log shows a old 2005 version.

Posted: June 19th, 2006, 3:19 am

terminico
terminico's Reps:
hm, i donwloaded the version i found here, didnt know if it was the right download.

but well, w/ the new version i cant enter my username and i cant see the help files..
the macro crashes if i do that.

Want Advertisements After The Last Post Removed? Create A Free Account!

blue large dot Who is online