taultunleashed logoMaxCote Questions and Answers : EVE Online Bots Hacks | EVE Bots Hacks - Page 3
newtopic  postreply
 [ 134 posts ]  Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 9  Next
blue large dot

MaxCote Questions and Answers : EVE Online Bots Hacks | EVE Bots Hacks - Page 3

Posted: June 19th, 2006, 4:51 am

tault_buckw1
tault_buckw1's Reps:
Some of the help file links are indeed broke on the settings page, but account info page is fine.

Help stuff is more of a place holder anyway, everything you need to know is in the info pages at start up.

What exactly happens on the user info page?

Posted: June 19th, 2006, 5:44 am

terminico
terminico's Reps:
well after i click on enter username, and then enter it and press ok, the macro crashes...

Posted: June 19th, 2006, 11:12 am

tault_buckw1
tault_buckw1's Reps:
Are we taking about the same script?

Quick walk through. May be redundant, but you tell me exactly where the difference is since I've never heard of this issue.
I have actually performed all the following steps as I write this on my work PC, so it does work for me up to starting Eve client.

Install latest MacroScheduler (Version 803e) from www.mjtnet.com and install default location: c:\program files\mjt et\macroscheduler. Another drive or location will fail.

Download RedMoon Rising MaxCote, open the file and extract the MaxCote folder to the Macroscheduler folder, should look like:

C:\Program Files\MJT Net Ltd\Macro Scheduler\MAX_COTE

Run Macroscheduler, select file/ and import, navigate to the MaxCote folder and select MaxCote.scp

Clik properties in the toolbar and make a shortcut to run the macro, suggest log feature also, showing before and after.

Run the script, should see in this order....
1. background screen of Eve Space.
2. Macro Scheduler - Confirm screen asking about desktop resolution.
3. Welcome Message with release version number and
date.
4. System requirements page.
5. Update/Fixes info page, shows "Bug Fix release v6.060706.1100 Beta"
6. Features Page: Red Moon Rising Compliancy
7. Contributors page
8. Max_Cote Defualt Ini File
9. Input variables screen, (some help links broke) Clik next after changing variables
10. Success at updating inin file message.
11. Shows the updated ini file.

This is where you say there is a issue.

12. Show account info screen.
a. click input user name and fill in info
repeats to verify spelling
b. click input password and fill in info
c. click input character name and fill in info
d. click next and after some time (progress bar moving)

13. You will see another update ini file

14. Game starts

Let know what is different.
BTW, you must delete the MaxCote.ini file after every failed setup.

Posted: June 21st, 2006, 9:53 am

nikeplektrum

Total Posts: 673
nikeplektrum's Reps: 1
Active User > 50 Posts
im trying to mine in 1.0 but the macro auto sets it to only show pyroxes? it doesnt find any pyroxes in the filed and warps around =/

Posted: June 21st, 2006, 10:32 am

darknatured
darknatured's Reps:
when you first set up your macro and the GUI comes up with the drop down boxes, it gives you the option to choose which ore to mine for. Mine was set on scordite by default, but maybe you should open up your MAX_COTE.ini and see what that is set to.

Posted: June 21st, 2006, 12:13 pm

nikeplektrum

Active User > 50 Posts
ok fixed it, now it dies after exiting station =/

Posted: June 21st, 2006, 7:33 pm

tault_buckw1
tault_buckw1's Reps:
It didn't die when it was doing Pyro but you fixed that and now the macro quits after undocking? I would suggest deleting the MaxCote.ini file, rerunning setup and chosing the correct ore as a starting point.

If a failure continues, pm me a log file please with your personal user info removed. Log is a text file so you can search it for user name,etc....

Posted: June 22nd, 2006, 4:01 am

nikeplektrum

Active User > 50 Posts
Ok i got mit jumping to an asteroid belt, seeing all ore, and then it opened the menu and quit game =/ is it cause it found something else in the belt?

Posted: June 22nd, 2006, 4:18 am

zx9r
zx9r's Reps:
yeah since the update mine does not see that the hull if full. Still scans over the % full but does not trigger the warp back to station.

and it appears that they added a new mineral type. when i set it to "clear cashe" just in case one of my boxes got moved it had a different box checked for minerals.

Posted: June 22nd, 2006, 4:53 am

nikeplektrum

Active User > 50 Posts
hawkzx (!empty($user->lang['WROTE'])) ? $user->lang['WROTE'] : ucwords(strtolower(str_replace('_', ' ', 'WROTE'))):
yeah since the update mine does not see that the hull if full. Still scans over the % full but does not trigger the warp back to station.

and it appears that they added a new mineral type. when i set it to "clear cashe" just in case one of my boxes got moved it had a different box checked for minerals.

exactly my problem atm. and it keeps reactivating the lasers even though its full and it refuses to warp =/

Posted: June 22nd, 2006, 6:34 am

tault_buckw1
tault_buckw1's Reps:
I'll check cargo full srt tonite guys, I just found the added ore type last nite that throws off ore select...

Cloud mining is on the way!

Posted: June 22nd, 2006, 7:45 am

nikeplektrum

Active User > 50 Posts
i fixed the ore, i jsut selected "mine all ore"
it would be nice with a feature where you can selct what % you want to stop mining and return at. after 4 mining periods my ship is 95% full and i want to return :P

Posted: June 22nd, 2006, 11:22 am

zx9r
zx9r's Reps:
yeah ore slection was an easy fix i just changed it. If you did all ore types just uncheck the one you do not really want. since u r in 1.0 space py and sc are the 2 better sellers so uncheck the rest for now!

yeah i just redid the whole setup again, not seeing the "full" pixel on the bar now. they might have changed the color :)

Posted: June 22nd, 2006, 6:27 pm

tault_buckw1
tault_buckw1's Reps:
Yep, I just ran it and overview setup is broke. I thought there was only one change but apparently there or more. Have not even got to cargo detect yet....

Update release this weekend.

Posted: June 22nd, 2006, 7:49 pm

tault_buckw1
tault_buckw1's Reps:
Update is up as 1st post in MaxCote topic.
Fixed overview selects, peformed complete run from setup to mining to docking. No problems encountered. Cargo detect still works as designed.

Overview selects was messed up due to addition of cloud mining and extra ships types.

Want Advertisements After The Last Post Removed? Create A Free Account!

blue large dot Who is online