taultunleashed logoEQ2 Macros: MegaBot v2.8 - Buff Bot AND HUNTER BOT! Discussi : EverQuest 2 Premium Discussions - Page 4
newtopic  postreply
 [ 233 posts ]  Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 ... 16  Next
blue large dot

EQ2 Macros: MegaBot v2.8 - Buff Bot AND HUNTER BOT! Discussi : EverQuest 2 Premium Discussions - Page 4

Posted: November 5th, 2005, 1:06 pm

djvj

Total Posts: 272
djvj's Reps: 0
Active User > 50 Posts
deph22 (!empty($user->lang['WROTE'])) ? $user->lang['WROTE'] : ucwords(strtolower(str_replace('_', ' ', 'WROTE'))):
when i load the script, everything loads i think, it says my char anme and haelth real fast then it says all scripts stopped

Read the log, your answer is in there.

Posted: November 5th, 2005, 8:01 pm

loraik
loraik's Reps:
seveneleven there is no setting try adjusting the angle your viewing your char. at.

Deph22 look at the log in your scripts dir. it will show you what line has the error.

Loraik

Posted: November 5th, 2005, 9:47 pm

seveneleven
seveneleven's Reps:
Thanks Loraik, I have been using straight ahead first person, should I try 3rd person or just another angle of first person?

Posted: November 6th, 2005, 12:53 pm

loraik
loraik's Reps:
seveneleven always run in 3rd person looking down on your toon from an angle back and above. Set Free Look Controls in options/View Options to Avatar Relative.

That should give you the hookup.

Loraik

Posted: November 6th, 2005, 1:31 pm

presumedevil
presumedevil's Reps:
You also may need to make sure your character is not /ANON, as it faulted for me right there when I was, and when I turned off /ANON it worked fine.

Posted: November 6th, 2005, 5:37 pm

slam666

Total Posts: 1184
slam666's Reps: 1
premium
Hi,

I have been working on Megabot to make some modification, maybe tommorow I will post my change. Right now I have a tank and healer bot working fine with 2.8

Change I made:

- If tank ask healer to not follow, the healer dont follow (even if tank go far away) and the healer goes back to his starting point when fight is over, so you can park your healer behind you and he will come to assist for fight then go back.
- If you ask the healer to follow then he will do so, after each fight he will follow you again, he will also move closer to the mob you attacking during fight to make sure he hit him in closecombat.
- You can switch between those 2 mode simply by sending a tell to your buffbot.
- Sometimes tank will pull a group then stop attacking after first mob is dead, fix that, that was cause mainly because in last patch SoE change the way player was acting after a fight, now you stop attack automaticaly after you killed a mob.
- If you use CLOSECON the puller will come back to right spot after a pull and face the starting direction.

WORKING ON RIGHT NOW:
- Trying to find a good way so if the healer is getting beat on the tank will assist him correctly.

Posted: November 7th, 2005, 4:26 am

loraik
loraik's Reps:
Presumedevil you were having lewt issues while ANON? Thats kinda strange, I run anon. all the time because of all the group offers but haven't personally seen this issue. What exactly does it do?

Loraik

Posted: November 7th, 2005, 8:51 am

seveneleven
seveneleven's Reps:
Thanks guys, 3rd person is working much better, I still occasionally get the too far away message. but most of the time it is fine.

Posted: November 7th, 2005, 9:22 am

aaliam
aaliam's Reps:
Sounds good Slam666, look forward to seeing those fixes.

Posted: November 7th, 2005, 10:41 am

loraik
loraik's Reps:
(!empty($user->lang['QUOTE'])) ? $user->lang['QUOTE'] : ucwords(strtolower(str_replace('_', ' ', 'QUOTE'))):
If you use CLOSECON the puller will come back to right spot after a pull and face the starting direction

Good idea, I have noticed that being abit of an issue this past weekend.

When your bot yanks target back to samespot does he kill the mob face to face or does he recenter to starting direction and fight mob off to the side.

Loraik

Posted: November 7th, 2005, 11:55 am

slam666

premium
loraik (!empty($user->lang['WROTE'])) ? $user->lang['WROTE'] : ucwords(strtolower(str_replace('_', ' ', 'WROTE'))):
(!empty($user->lang['QUOTE'])) ? $user->lang['QUOTE'] : ucwords(strtolower(str_replace('_', ' ', 'QUOTE'))):
If you use CLOSECON the puller will come back to right spot after a pull and face the starting direction

Good idea, I have noticed that being abit of an issue this past weekend.

When your bot yanks target back to samespot does he kill the mob face to face or does he recenter to starting direction and fight mob off to the side.

Loraik

The way I am setup right now is my char will autoface the mob he is fighting, so my bot go out to fetch a mob, turn around and come back to starting loc, then normaly the mob is following him so he just turn around to fight it.

Posted: November 7th, 2005, 12:20 pm

loraik
loraik's Reps:
gotcha

Posted: November 7th, 2005, 5:51 pm

slam666

premium
Hi,

Here is the version I use. Feel free to check it out.

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Posted: November 8th, 2005, 2:27 pm

seveneleven
seveneleven's Reps:
I have an idea (dont know if others are doing this or not). I am running Hunterbot and Harvestbot at the same time on one toon.
I have Hunter setup as a buffbot, so that he only attacks when attacked. I keep some simple attacks on the same hotkey bar as my harvesting skills, because as far as i know harvest bot wont change back to the hotbar needed. Anyway the one problem is that harvest bot keeps wanting to move when I am attacked. Is there a way to have INSERT pressed at the beginning and end each time my bot is attacked? INSERT is the key set to pause Harvestbot. This really is only for getting rid of those pesky greens that pop up now and then.

Posted: November 8th, 2005, 11:14 pm

oohboy
oohboy's Reps:
I have a few questions/suggestions:

1. As a solo bots, it is really a bummer to pull a target that is also close to another mob. This has causes many death due to additional adds.

2. As a solo Summoners, would like to see a summoner able to use pet to pull the mobs. This would help with keeping agro on pet only.

Want Advertisements After The Last Post Removed? Create A Free Account!

blue large dot Who is online