taultunleashed logoEQ2Crafter 2.1 Discussion (OUTDATED) : EverQuest 2 Premium Discussions - Page 2
newtopic  postreply
 [ 71 posts ]  Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
blue large dot

EQ2Crafter 2.1 Discussion (OUTDATED) : EverQuest 2 Premium Discussions - Page 2

Posted: January 11th, 2005, 3:51 am

wyvernx

Total Posts: 6718
wyvernx's Reps: 21
administrator
premium
2.1 is up, can sombody test it for me?

I have dissabled the max crafts for now, since the keypad in game doesnt seem to work. I'm gonna fix that for 2.2.

Posted: January 11th, 2005, 3:55 am

roach99
roach99's Reps:
I ran the 2.1. It pulls up. However I am unable to use the config tab to select my fuel. I press the config tab and nothing happens it allows me to push the button over and over. It doesn't lock up. I can close the application and reopen it. But, I am still unable to select config. I will be able to do more thorough testing in about 45 Minutes.

Thanks,

Roach

Posted: January 11th, 2005, 4:00 am

wyvernx

administrator
premium
Config tab?

Didyou put the persona window BEHIND the plugin window? You cannot interact with it until you do.

Posted: January 11th, 2005, 4:08 am

roach99
roach99's Reps:
Yes, However I will try it again.

Posted: January 11th, 2005, 4:25 am

roach99
roach99's Reps:
I removed unleashed dat all together. Re-downloaded the application. Installed the 2.1 Plugin. It works now. However, it was a bit tricky getting the interface to allow me to config. I had to close and open it and the persona window a number of times for it to take. It seems that you need to not move the window once you start the the xulneashed plugin. Until after you start crafting. Once I got it moved properly on the screen it worked just fine. I know that is kind of vague, but I will play with it and tell you exactly the trick that I found to keep it open. Now I must drive to work. I will check it at the office. FYI the servers are going down in about 50 minutes.

Thanks for your diligence.

Roach

Posted: January 11th, 2005, 5:35 am

roach99
roach99's Reps:
It works, It is still kind of quirky. I had to open Inventory and Persona until I could get the window to sit properly on one of them. Once it stuck, it works like normal.

Oops on the server Reboot time. It is at 7:00 AM PST

Have a great Day!

Roach

Posted: January 11th, 2005, 5:42 am

roach99
roach99's Reps:
I know I am tearing up the forum with posts. I am just trying to help..

I found that if you pull up the craft icon and it doesn't allow you to set the config close it using the toolbar icon. Put your persona window in the area where the craft icon popped. Make it where the persona window will completely be the background for the Crafting dialog. When you do this it sticks.

Later All,

Roach

Posted: January 11th, 2005, 7:39 am

danballa

Total Posts: 9
danballa's Reps: 0
premium
Well, this is the furthest I have gotten so far. The plgin will d/h install, register, and update without any file 404 I think it was errors. OF course EQ@ is down. Someone able to tell me the setting of what needs to be clicked, and unclicked on the options page. (i have the path set correct, )just don't know about the others. the packet sniffer was supposed to be unchecked too right? any others on the plugin page unchecked? Thanks. i played with all settings trying to get it to work awhile back, and forget orignals now :-)

Posted: January 11th, 2005, 7:39 am

Guest's Reps:
Downloaded the new version at about 6 30 am. Seems to be working fine. Set it up and let it run 'til the servers went down. About to login again now that servers are back up =)

Posted: January 11th, 2005, 7:40 am

stillwater
stillwater's Reps:
Initial testing of Version 2.1 is great, original functionality restored.
Additional feature of *pausing* is interesting, definately allows me to avoid getting 1-2-3 in my chat, and exposing what I am doing.
Thanks Wyvernx for patching and improving on a solid design.

Posted: January 11th, 2005, 7:44 am

danballa

premium
warning. don't ask how..but i just found out eq2 is investing the use of illegal macros in game. Just thought I'd pass the warning on..first day i might have a chance of using it, and i find that out ..man timing sucks.

Posted: January 11th, 2005, 7:46 am

wyvernx

administrator
premium
word to the wise, dont macro unattended.

Posted: January 11th, 2005, 9:31 am

danballa

premium
OK, EQ2 crashes everytime I try and use this. I can get logged in, I bring up the craft screen, hit P, and it's behind the Xunleashed screen. I set my fuel, and then the mouse moves and starts crafting OK. I can get 1 sometimes 2 buttons set ok, then EQ@ goes black, and boots me out. Fraps uninstalled, windows all updates, virus/firewall off.

It's my only plugin, and tried reinstalling allready. it registers ok, seems to update ok. Packet sniffer is NOT checked, windows input service IS checked. Nothing is checked in the options meno. When looking at my log, I see this error:

ERROR: Requested DirectX9 Screen Format is not currently compatable with XUnleashed.
so that translates to? I'm not extremely computer advanced so simple explanations are good :-) Thanks

Posted: January 11th, 2005, 10:24 am

sumadyen

Total Posts: 20
sumadyen's Reps: 0
premium
Great plugin

Was watching it and only issue i had was after the learning mode it had developed a thing to move the crafting window around, also never seemed to be able to repeat the (packet of spice) i was creating.

I had to manually click repeat then begin, least i didnt have to worry about missing buffs yay ...

Thanks for the hard work so far :)

Posted: January 11th, 2005, 10:35 am

wyvernx

administrator
premium
You should lock your crafting window.

Right click on it and lock it.

If the window moves, it will mess things up.

Let me know if the repeast still fails, and I can do some more digging.

Want Advertisements After The Last Post Removed? Create A Free Account!

blue large dot Who is online