taultunleashed logoEQ2Crafter v2.5 (EQ2 plugin to craft with counter buffs) : EverQuest 2 Premium Discussions - Page 5
newtopic  postreply
 [ 223 posts ]  Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 ... 15  Next
blue large dot

EQ2Crafter v2.5 (EQ2 plugin to craft with counter buffs) : EverQuest 2 Premium Discussions - Page 5

Posted: February 14th, 2005, 5:33 am

wyvernx

Total Posts: 6718
wyvernx's Reps: 21
administrator
premium
Really not sure then. Check the values in the window to be sure they are all different. Really not sure, just possibly a bad config?

Posted: February 14th, 2005, 11:10 am

blueknight

Total Posts: 136
blueknight's Reps: 2
Active User > 50 Posts
premium
(!empty($user->lang['QUOTE'])) ? $user->lang['QUOTE'] : ucwords(strtolower(str_replace('_', ' ', 'QUOTE'))):
.. not sure why, but the Intel saves, AMD doesn't.

It sort of saves on Intel. Actually it saves but if you try to load it really only can load the last thing you saved. What I mean is, if I do a craft skill like tailoring and then save under tailor, then do alchemy and save under alchemy, if I try to load tailor I have to reconfiog again. It seems to only reload the last thing saved.

But yes, the buttons do work on an Intel.

Posted: February 16th, 2005, 7:34 am

loraik
loraik's Reps:
Here is some things that would be a great addition to 3.0.

1.) Feature to camp when a. you have finished the set number of combines or b. when you run out of resources

2.) Health monitor that stops crafting once you drop below 50% then starts up again. Press's the STOP button if health drops below 30% then starts again once full health.

3.) Power monitor so if you drop below 30% power you stop crafting untill 100% and then you start again.

4.) Some kind of x,y,z monitor where it checks to see your at the same loc. you started crafting every 20 sec. or so and if not shuts down EQ2 by closing it or something to simulate a LD.

5.) Crude item creation option.

6.) The ability to replay to a tell in a few preprogramed obscure languages that they wouldn't beable to understand but would think you just have poor or no english. :twisted:

These are some things I have working in other scripts that would be a great addition to your program. Also if you can somehow make certain things customizable for custom UI's that would be the bomb!

Just some ideas.

Loraik

Posted: February 16th, 2005, 11:10 pm

relaxingatuf
relaxingatuf's Reps:
I'd be happy to give some japanese. Took about 8 formal years of training and could give a bunch of real japanese responses. And even offer poor english versions of what japanese people usually say wrong. Wyv just lemme know if ya want ;-).

I see it now: Banned for being a japanese bot!

Posted: February 17th, 2005, 4:05 pm

faeth924
faeth924's Reps:
This looks great. I just signed up today and I seem to have figured out how to get everything up and running, but I badly need instructions on how to use this tool. I am completely befuddled. I sit in front of the forge start it up and from there on I have no clue. Even when I hit "begin crafting" he just stands there and does nothing while I put my mouse in the circle and it says "Follow the directions" which never come. Any help would be appreciated.

Posted: February 17th, 2005, 4:32 pm

wyvernx

administrator
premium
faeth924, follow the instructions inthe download area exactly.

It should click the begin button once you move it in the circle. As buffs appear, the instructions will show up.

Posted: February 17th, 2005, 5:47 pm

faeth924
faeth924's Reps:
OK I got it figured out. My problem was that I was clicking the fuel inside my bag, not the fuel in the recipe window. I have it working now.

Is anyone else having problems modifying the amount of things to make? I dont want to make 999999 every time, but I cannot change the number. Even with teh persona window behind it, if I click teh box and hit backspace it says "Nobody has sent you a tell" I can't highlight it and replace it or anything. Any tips?

Posted: February 19th, 2005, 6:22 pm

savage58
savage58's Reps:
I've installed EQ2 Crafter and everything goes smoothly, until I get into Learning mode. After clicking reconfig, placing the gold box on the fuel component in the crafting window.... I click start crafting and go to work, but the learning program never learns my keys for hotbuttons 1, 2, 3....

Everything else seems to be going smoothly, but it never learns, I do my own crafting for 10 minutes, it never learns. Then after say 16 or so combines the mouse cursor stops moving and clicking repeat, and I have to do my own clicking. The program keeps telling me to hit the keys, but nothing..

Frustration has set it, uggh... This program has great potential if I can get it to work. Any ideas?

Posted: February 19th, 2005, 7:31 pm

bukholt
bukholt's Reps:
are you playing in full screen? if so try window mode, less buggy

Posted: February 19th, 2005, 7:38 pm

savage58
savage58's Reps:
I'm playing in windowed mode, and I've tried full as well, nothing helps so far.

Posted: February 19th, 2005, 9:11 pm

wyvernx

administrator
premium
Did you put your persona window behind the crafter like the instructions said?

Posted: February 19th, 2005, 9:21 pm

savage58
savage58's Reps:
wyvernx (!empty($user->lang['WROTE'])) ? $user->lang['WROTE'] : ucwords(strtolower(str_replace('_', ' ', 'WROTE'))):
Did you put your persona window behind the crafter like the instructions said?
yes I did.

Still curious.

Posted: February 19th, 2005, 10:26 pm

bukholt
bukholt's Reps:
did you maximize the window?

Posted: February 20th, 2005, 2:55 pm

sirusdv

Total Posts: 19
sirusdv's Reps: 0
premium
A nice feature that I have been wishing for is to be able to stop crafitng a particular item once a certain quality (such as crude) is reached to allow for a fast grind of subs.

Posted: February 20th, 2005, 3:42 pm

jongrilli
jongrilli's Reps:
I got an error today that crashed Eq2 also. I've been using this plug-in for a few days now and its been a life saver, but its give me "Run time Error '16' expression to complicated" now. Anyone have any ideas? I'd really like to get the program working again.

Thanks

Want Advertisements After The Last Post Removed? Create A Free Account!

blue large dot Who is online