taultunleashed logoEQ2Crafter v2.5 (EQ2 plugin to craft with counter buffs) : EverQuest 2 Premium Discussions - Page 8
newtopic  postreply
 [ 223 posts ]  Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11 ... 15  Next
blue large dot

EQ2Crafter v2.5 (EQ2 plugin to craft with counter buffs) : EverQuest 2 Premium Discussions - Page 8

Posted: March 26th, 2005, 8:53 am

tazman076

Total Posts: 169
tazman076's Reps: 1
Active User > 50 Posts
you can try just letting it pause instead of stopping it... this might offer you a quick fix to your problem

but i've noticed that sometimes not often.. it will forget keys that i programmed for some reason.. not sure why.. but for me it doesn't happen often.. when this happens just reprogram it.

again though just try pausing by taking mouse off of it and doing your other stuff then going back to make your items

Posted: March 27th, 2005, 6:11 am

djsnafu
djsnafu's Reps:
tazman076";p="59812 (!empty($user->lang['WROTE'])) ? $user->lang['WROTE'] : ucwords(strtolower(str_replace('_', ' ', 'WROTE'))):
you can try just letting it pause instead of stopping it... this might offer you a quick fix to your problem

but i've noticed that sometimes not often.. it will forget keys that i programmed for some reason.. not sure why.. but for me it doesn't happen often.. when this happens just reprogram it.

again though just try pausing by taking mouse off of it and doing your other stuff then going back to make your items

I tried to pause it and unpause it.. doesn't solve the problem. It will work if I don't ever pause or stop it. Prior to the last two patches it worked just fine, always has.. but now.. :(

I played with it for awhile lastnight and noticed it only happens on the second key.. "2". Don't know if that helps.. but like you said its like it forgot it mapped that key.

Posted: April 2nd, 2005, 7:39 am

klm10000
klm10000's Reps:
On the main page of the EQCrafter dialog there is a load / save button and up/down arrows that cycle through the various professions. Beneath that there is in all caps NOT YET IMPLEMENTED. Do I have an old version of the crafter or can you truly not save any configs at all? Because when I click on Load or Save there is no change and no files are created in the XUnleashed directories. Also, there seems to be no way to tell it how many loops to go without just giving it 100 fuel to stop it at 100 combines. The loops not functional yet either?

I have 9 crafters on 3 different machines so it becomes somewhat tiresome to reset the config for each one everytime I want to use them.

Posted: April 3rd, 2005, 7:41 am

redman
redman's Reps:
Awesome plugin. I got it all working quickly the first time.

Problem: After running half the day on Saturday, the crafting loops counter became uneditable and yellow. It seems to be stuck on 9. Tried restarting everything although perhaps did not cold reboot the computer.

Saturday AM this was working with counters of 20/40/ whatever.

RedMan

Posted: April 3rd, 2005, 8:03 pm

klm10000
klm10000's Reps:
After no reply to my question above Fullblast, I did some digging and found that there is supposed to be a config.ini file created in the \XUnleashed\Plugins\Everquest2\EQ2Crafter sub-directory. I have never been able to set the counters in mine, but I found that if you save the profile and then edit the config.ini file and set the counters to what you want, it will load the counters from the file when you load the saved profile. Hope this helps you.

Posted: April 5th, 2005, 9:49 pm

daemos
daemos's Reps:
This thing is Awsome.

I'ed like to make 2 suggestions that would make the crafting thing work a little better.

1: when using buffs every round have it only use the responce when an event come up, not all the buffs.

2: I wonder if it would be able to set it up to use 1 set of buffs every round while using a diffrent set of buffs to respond with. Example:

At level 26+ my Tire 2 buffs are grey, yet they are my only way to ensure pristine so I use them every round, yes when I counter an event I use my Tier 3 buffs because using a gree buff to counter causes bad numbers to come up.

I think #1 would be needed for #2 (rather sure now that I think about it.)

Posted: April 6th, 2005, 2:08 pm

tazman076

Active User > 50 Posts
has anyone attempted to use the craft bot with the new changes implemented in todays patch? Sound like they could throw the craft bot for a loop

Posted: April 6th, 2005, 9:18 pm

wyvernx

Total Posts: 6718
wyvernx's Reps: 21
administrator
premium
I'm sorry I havnt had a chance to update this.

I still have some nice features that I want to get in. Mainly scripting API so people can make their own customized crafting bots. Ie have your own set of buffs, set them off when you decide, etc.

Posted: April 7th, 2005, 3:39 am

tazman076

Active User > 50 Posts
Wyv,

The new patch has implemented a twist to crafting. These crafting events which can return some rather nice rewards seem to come up as just one of your normal things that can happen and need to be countered ... but with a different name. So that the craft bot will recognize it and counter with appropriate buff and life goes on. However the twist appears to be that your not supposed to buff in order to get the event to happen. Correct me if i'm wrong as i had little time to test anything last night and won't be back til fri. But is there anyway you can look into this and see if we can figure out how to acknowledge an event and differentiate it from normal so we don't counter it? Thus allowing us to trigger the event.

Thanks,
Tazman

Posted: April 7th, 2005, 10:47 am

hypnocraze

Total Posts: 9
hypnocraze's Reps: 0
Wyv, A little request to you next version, are you building in the ability to move the Start button around similar to the coal loaction box. I have really become addicted to the Fetish UI rather than standard ui.

Posted: April 7th, 2005, 7:14 pm

stormsilverhand
stormsilverhand's Reps:
I was crafting tonight and was running the crafter as normal the event happens without you knowing that it is a "special event" If you counter it you get the bonus. No mod needed for the crafter on the special events it would seem. You DO have to buff and counter events to get the full benefit. The thing they are trying to get people to do us use them rather and just hit repeat and watch tv.

tazman076";p="60915 (!empty($user->lang['WROTE'])) ? $user->lang['WROTE'] : ucwords(strtolower(str_replace('_', ' ', 'WROTE'))):
Wyv,

The new patch has implemented a twist to crafting. These crafting events which can return some rather nice rewards seem to come up as just one of your normal things that can happen and need to be countered ... but with a different name. So that the craft bot will recognize it and counter with appropriate buff and life goes on. However the twist appears to be that your not supposed to buff in order to get the event to happen. Correct me if i'm wrong as i had little time to test anything last night and won't be back til fri. But is there anyway you can look into this and see if we can figure out how to acknowledge an event and differentiate it from normal so we don't counter it? Thus allowing us to trigger the event.

Thanks,
Tazman

Posted: April 7th, 2005, 8:58 pm

tazman076

Active User > 50 Posts
are you positive on this storm? i've been crafting like mad with it.. and i've saw an event come up once that was countered.. but did not see anything happen from it. i've done well over 1500 combines and seen no ultra rare then

Posted: April 8th, 2005, 6:05 pm

tazman076

Active User > 50 Posts
well i think i popped an ultra rare today and got a cedar for my troubles... atleast i don't think i had one on him before i started crafting... but it seems odd that they didn't differentiate the events from the normal buffs and counters...

I thought maybe thats why it said you'd get bonus if you missed in the patch notes

Posted: April 14th, 2005, 8:50 am

stillwater
stillwater's Reps:
Allowing the bot to counter the new 'events' grants you a buff, and instant +1000 durability. Done it plenty of time, however I have yet to get a rare.

The buff is a 9minute, +15 to the skill you are using at the time. If you listen closely, as soon as the session is complete, you will gain a new buff icon, which is usually identical to the event icon you countered.

Posted: April 15th, 2005, 1:58 pm

victicus
victicus's Reps:
I have an idea for this script, so that it could make complex things like making Ink from scratch.

In the Tradeskill Window you could edit the Filter so that it only shows the recipes for Regeant, Dye, and Ink.

You could tell the script you want to do the first 3 recipies in your tradeskill window 20 times each. So it clicks on the very top recipie on the list and makes it 20 times, then it clicks on the second recipie on the list and does it 20 times, ect.

It shouldn't be hard to do since you can get the x,y locations of the top 3 recipies on the list in relation to the Fuel box. I just do not have the scripting know how to do this.

Want Advertisements After The Last Post Removed? Create A Free Account!

blue large dot Who is online