taultunleashed logoEQ2Crafter v2.5 (EQ2 plugin to craft with counter buffs) : EverQuest 2 Premium Discussions - Page 10
newtopic  postreply
 [ 223 posts ]  Previous  1 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13 ... 15  Next
blue large dot

EQ2Crafter v2.5 (EQ2 plugin to craft with counter buffs) : EverQuest 2 Premium Discussions - Page 10

Posted: May 7th, 2005, 9:56 am

vengent
vengent's Reps:
wyvernx";p="64384 (!empty($user->lang['WROTE'])) ? $user->lang['WROTE'] : ucwords(strtolower(str_replace('_', ' ', 'WROTE'))):
vengent, if the xu windows are "slanted" in windowed mode, drag the eq2 window and enlarge it by 1-2 pixels. Or shrink it by 1-2 pixels. that will fix the problem. EQ2 will save the settings so you wont have to do it again.

blueknight, reboot, then try in full screen mode.

That did the trick. I went to max windowed mode and its working like a champ now.

Excellent prog, thank you.

Posted: May 7th, 2005, 11:42 am

blueknight

Total Posts: 136
blueknight's Reps: 2
Active User > 50 Posts
premium
Actually I just restarted Xunleashed and EQ2 and it worked still in windowed mode. I should point out that it only fixed the problem if I restarted XU not just EQ2.

Posted: May 7th, 2005, 3:23 pm

giziks
giziks's Reps:
I've been having some issues as of late too that are odd.

1. The main crafting ui just suddenly dispappears at times and it stops completely. you camp out to character select and then it reappears again. There is also an alert log after this that talks of an unknown window.

2.After crafting for awhile I get a divide by zero error when i zone to pickup supplies or something and I need to reboot.

3. after doing one kind of crafting for awhile say geomancy and then switching to my primary type it often seems to remember the old settings ever though I stop, reconfig and reset all the old geomancy setttings but it still tries to counter things even though none are set which is frustrating since it often picks wrong.

Posted: May 8th, 2005, 6:18 am

wyvernx

Total Posts: 6718
wyvernx's Reps: 21
administrator
premium
giziks, try full screen mode (or windowed if you are playing full screen).

Posted: May 16th, 2005, 1:18 pm

victicus7
victicus7's Reps:
any ETA on when this will be updated?

Posted: June 4th, 2005, 8:48 pm

markjohnson
markjohnson's Reps:
I too have been having issues with the crafting system.

I have been running out of virtual memory. I have 1gb ram and 2.5gb page file.

I have been losing the crafting screen a lot, and noticed if I close the persona window it comes back.

Also, after a long crafting session I can't seem to move my character, but noticed if I close the persona window it will move again.

Posted: June 8th, 2005, 7:24 am

hypnocraze

Total Posts: 9
hypnocraze's Reps: 0
I would dare to say any memory issues you are running into is from your operating system. I run for LONG lengths of time with no issues. What you may consider trying is, making sure your system is loaded properly. When I say properly, OS then chipset drivers then DX then service pack then video card drivers then all the rest. If you do not follow those steps you will not properly initialize all memory ranges to the OS.

Then check to make sure you have no viruses and/or spyware. Spybot S&D works wonders.

THose would be my first guesses as most folks don't realize there is inded a proper way to load a windows operating system.

Posted: June 8th, 2005, 9:38 am

markjohnson
markjohnson's Reps:
I have just installed windows about 2-3 months ago. I did the oeder you suggested, not sure on it's validity of "Proper way" to load Windows. Windows is too wacky of a system.

Everything else works great. Even the game works fine if I don't start it from the crafting program. But as soon as I load it up then it flakes out on me.

Then I installed it on my other machine and it doesn't have the memory issues yet, but it has the other issues with freezing up, and I just reinstalled that Windows less than a month ago.

Thanks for the help

Any other suggestions?
-=Mark=-

Posted: June 10th, 2005, 5:13 am

loraik
loraik's Reps:
Couple of questions:

1.) I installed the crafting plugin back when it first came out, does it update thru the updater when changes are made or do I have to re-install it.

2.) How do you set the nubmer of items to craft? I didn't see any place to input that data.

3.) I had it crafting and it filled up my inventory and overflow and I got a runtime 6 error that crashed EQ2, is this normal or should it stop when full?

Any chance there will be a camp when task is completed option? Maybe allowing you 30sec. to stop the camp so you can reconfigure it.

Loraik

Posted: June 23rd, 2005, 12:23 pm

hidden
hidden's Reps:
Hello all, just downloaded this today and was really excited to stop button mash crafting. I'm having a problem with something I read on like page two, I get to the point where I'm hovering my mouse above begin in the tutorial and then it just stops. Nothing happens for about a minute then I start getting runtime '97' errors. Happens everytime and I have unchecked the sniffer box.

Maybe I missed something. Any help would be great.

Posted: July 16th, 2005, 11:32 am

kipster
kipster's Reps:
Is this one going to be able to be downloaded in the confirmed macro area? I am eager to use this one but I can even download it. Thanks!

Posted: July 18th, 2005, 2:09 pm

_xisle_
_xisle_'s Reps:
trustno1 (!empty($user->lang['WROTE'])) ? $user->lang['WROTE'] : ucwords(strtolower(str_replace('_', ' ', 'WROTE'))):
stillwater";p="61719 (!empty($user->lang['WROTE'])) ? $user->lang['WROTE'] : ucwords(strtolower(str_replace('_', ' ', 'WROTE'))):
Allowing the bot to counter the new 'events' grants you a buff, and instant +1000 durability. Done it plenty of time, however I have yet to get a rare.

The buff is a 9minute, +15 to the skill you are using at the time. If you listen closely, as soon as the session is complete, you will gain a new buff icon, which is usually identical to the event icon you countered.

I got a rare last night while crafting not sure what the counter buff was called since I was all up into a show called house. But was surprised and excited when I opened my bags to refill and there was a brand new rhodium cluster. (I think thats the name of it at work now lol.)

I was wondering where the rare came from! I have been trying to figure this out for days! thanks.

Posted: July 19th, 2005, 6:28 am

caspand1
caspand1's Reps:
I have a minor problem all of the sudden with my crafter bot, it have always been working 100% and i love it.

But lately ive had minor problems with it, i crash my eq2 when i run out of main ingresience, i were making tempers the other night and when i ran out of Velium as my primary ingresience i still had like 120 opalines in my inventory, but instead of taking those it crash's m eq2 client.

Ive never notised this problem, is it new or is it a common bug atm ?

Forgot to say, i run this in windowed mode, may that affct it aswell, even though i have always been running in windowed mode with Xuleashed.

Posted: July 21st, 2005, 2:58 am

zackrspv
zackrspv's Reps:
Download link not working.

Posted: July 23rd, 2005, 2:14 am

brianotfroest
brianotfroest's Reps:
Ne1 have an alternate link to download this?? Or any idea when the link may be back up?

Thanks.

Want Advertisements After The Last Post Removed? Create A Free Account!

blue large dot Who is online