taultunleashed logoEQ2Crafter v2.5 (EQ2 plugin to craft with counter buffs) : EverQuest 2 Premium Discussions - Page 7
newtopic  postreply
 [ 223 posts ]  Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10 ... 15  Next
blue large dot

EQ2Crafter v2.5 (EQ2 plugin to craft with counter buffs) : EverQuest 2 Premium Discussions - Page 7

Posted: February 22nd, 2005, 6:42 am

richyrich
richyrich's Reps:
Wyv - I have 2 boxes, one works fine with Crafter, one does what stillwater descirbes above - didn't bother me since I had the other machine to do it on. What I see as different is the one that works has very "blurry" screen icons/borders and the one that doesn't has very crisp icons/borders. I have not modified any interfaces with overlays, etc,. all right as it installs from EQ2.

My thought it, depending on how you are doing screen scraping, maybe it doesn't see the buttoms properly being started and keeps going back and forth between them. Not sure which area you are reading to do your triggers off of.

I'll take a screen shot of each system and post it showing the difference in the screens. Not sure if this is what others are experiencing, but worth looking into as I have a working and a non-working setup.

Rich

Posted: February 22nd, 2005, 8:09 am

frikinside
frikinside's Reps:
eq2crafter seems that got a little patch this night/morning (spanish time). now it crashes each time i hit start to craft

any patch in progress or something ?

Posted: February 22nd, 2005, 8:54 am

bloodsmith
bloodsmith's Reps:
With your latest fix, it now works in windows mode fine, as far as full screen its still messed.

Posted: February 22nd, 2005, 8:57 am

richyrich
richyrich's Reps:
Funny thing is, my system which has been working since EQ2Crafter came out, now does what the other system does, the mouse moves back and forth and clicks like it's trying to start. it count each move of the mouse as a Items complete - so it's not reading the screen properly - just not sure what it is looking for. wyv?

Posted: February 22nd, 2005, 9:45 am

fullblast
fullblast's Reps:
Well thanks to the info here I am up and running again.

In all the time I have used EQCrafter I have used it in full screen. Full screen no longer works. However after seeing Stillwater's post about having to move the taskbar I was like "What?" I was never able to even seen the EQCrafter tabs in anything but Fullscreen. So I move my taskbar up on the side and sure enough the tabs were there.

It configures and works perfectly now in windowed.

Each day I am reminded that I am still a noob.

Fullblast

Posted: February 22nd, 2005, 10:25 am

frikinside
frikinside's Reps:
any possibility to get previous version of eq2craft ? since las minipatch now it crashes for me....

Posted: February 22nd, 2005, 4:54 pm

wyvernx

Total Posts: 6718
wyvernx's Reps: 21
administrator
premium
Let me run some tests full screen and see what I nerfed. I usually only test in windowed mode, so i might have missed something.

Posted: February 25th, 2005, 6:26 pm

jf_roy
jf_roy's Reps:
Hi,

btw good job on the tool ;). I only have one issue and I have spoken to a few others and they seem to have the same problem. After configuring my 1, 2, 3 counter buffs, the EQ2Crafter gets what I call "seisures" and repeatadly mashes the same buff which prevents the craft session from proceeding. It also causes missed counters and at the Forge can have desastrous results :lol:.

Anything I can do to fix this. I have re-configured about 10 times now and the seisures will return randomly. I also play in Full Screen mode.

Let me know

- JF

Posted: February 25th, 2005, 6:29 pm

wyvernx

administrator
premium
jf_roy.

Craft WINDOWED. Full screen is BUGGED ATM!

Also, lock your crafter window.

Those 2 will correct your problem.

Posted: February 25th, 2005, 6:36 pm

jf_roy
jf_roy's Reps:
;) figured that just now. If you need help testing let me know.

- JF

Posted: February 26th, 2005, 3:53 am

frikinside
frikinside's Reps:
tried to use standalone client but does the same... when i click start to craft the program dissapears... :(

was so nice when it worked :/

Posted: March 2nd, 2005, 3:43 am

jmp051483
jmp051483's Reps:
Hey Wyv,

Im just curious as to if there is going to be a new version in the near future? Read some of the things you were talking about in next version and ti sounds awesome=D

Posted: March 2nd, 2005, 3:46 am

wyvernx

administrator
premium
Yes, I do need to finish my updates. I am working on getting this to be a standalone version that can operate outside of XU to elmininate some problems people are having.

Posted: March 8th, 2005, 10:08 am

frikinside
frikinside's Reps:
hi,

still not found the problem i posted ??

hehe ... im checking everyday :(

c u

Posted: March 26th, 2005, 6:49 am

djsnafu
djsnafu's Reps:
The problems i've been recieving are different (so it seems) than everyone elses. The main problem is after I've recorded the keys and when I have finished mapping the keys for crafting I'll let it craft for a few items then I stop it to do something.. then when I restart it some keys won't get hit anymore. Any clues? Thanks

Want Advertisements After The Last Post Removed? Create A Free Account!

blue large dot Who is online