taultunleashed logoEQ2Crafter v2.5 (EQ2 plugin to craft with counter buffs) : EverQuest 2 Premium Discussions - Page 9
newtopic  postreply
 [ 223 posts ]  Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12 ... 15  Next
blue large dot

EQ2Crafter v2.5 (EQ2 plugin to craft with counter buffs) : EverQuest 2 Premium Discussions - Page 9

Posted: April 20th, 2005, 5:59 am

trustno1
trustno1's Reps:
stillwater";p="61719 (!empty($user->lang['WROTE'])) ? $user->lang['WROTE'] : ucwords(strtolower(str_replace('_', ' ', 'WROTE'))):
Allowing the bot to counter the new 'events' grants you a buff, and instant +1000 durability. Done it plenty of time, however I have yet to get a rare.

The buff is a 9minute, +15 to the skill you are using at the time. If you listen closely, as soon as the session is complete, you will gain a new buff icon, which is usually identical to the event icon you countered.

I got a rare last night while crafting not sure what the counter buff was called since I was all up into a show called house. But was surprised and excited when I opened my bags to refill and there was a brand new rhodium cluster. (I think thats the name of it at work now lol.)

Posted: April 22nd, 2005, 11:11 am

crushor
crushor's Reps:
Started to notice problems this morning where the client is crashing when trying to enter windowed mode in order to bring up xunleashed bar for the plugins. Log showing current mode not compatable with Directx9. First Ive seen this, not sure if anything has changed or needs to be reworked.

Posted: April 22nd, 2005, 11:37 am

wyvernx

Total Posts: 6718
wyvernx's Reps: 21
administrator
premium
crushor, reboot.

Posted: April 23rd, 2005, 5:55 am

ulorid

Total Posts: 18
ulorid's Reps: 0
I'm having a problem a bit different than those I've seen posted here. I was originally able to use the crafter. A few weeks passed and I started it up and updated. Originally I could use it in windowed or full screen without problem. Now in windowed mode the Xunleashed bar and the popup windows including EQ2Crafter are skewed like a parallelagram and I can't target windows properly (EQ2 looks fine). In full screen everything looks fine, seems to operate fine, until I start crafting. Then it starts training itself on when to press the 1,2,3 keys and just goes haywire. I've run the macro to try getpixelcolor and on a non-moving item like the Persona window the values are constantly shifting.
Please remember, this was working fine for me when considering the issue.
Thanks for any help anyone can offer.

Posted: April 27th, 2005, 3:07 pm

victicus7
victicus7's Reps:
I got another idea tonite that would make botting items like Ink very easy.

You can drag tradeskill recipies to your hotbar, and when you hit that hoykey it automatically brings up the recipie.

Using the example of inks, you need to first make regeant, then dye, then ink. One could put Regeant in hotkey 4, Dye into hotkey 5, and Ink into hotkey 6. You would have to set the number of times to perform each task...lets do 20 as an example.

So the crafter starts by targeting the table and hitting hotkey 4, it then proceeds to do 20 combines, then it hits hotkey 5, does 20 more combines, then hits hotkey 6 and does 20 more combines...that should get you a stack of ink.

Can anyone script this into the crafter?

Posted: April 27th, 2005, 5:09 pm

victicus7
victicus7's Reps:
Are we able to edit/modify the crafter code?? or is wyvern only allowed to do that since its a plugin? i'd really like to get in there

Posted: April 27th, 2005, 6:12 pm

wyvernx

administrator
premium
I am adding a API to the crafter so that you can do things like that.

Posted: May 3rd, 2005, 9:53 am

ekuth1
ekuth1's Reps:
Just curious- and I'm sure this has been asked already but I cant seem to find it...

Is there a way to get the crafter to stop at a certain level? Most writs do not want pristine.

Say for example, stop at crude level?

Posted: May 5th, 2005, 1:58 pm

victicus7
victicus7's Reps:
if your in a lvl 15+ guild you can buy craft stations, for your house, that will only make crude products.

Posted: May 5th, 2005, 2:16 pm

ekuth1
ekuth1's Reps:
Thanks for the reply.

Actually, it's a level 5 guild for the basic "crude" level stations.

I bought one and set up shop. Problem solved.

LOL actually at this level (crude) I found that using the full crafter was actually slower than just recording a macro for it since buffs dont matter...

Posted: May 6th, 2005, 6:26 am

redman
redman's Reps:
/em waits patiently for the new version some time after the service is fixed...

Graa! My kingdom for a checkbox on the craft panel that sais "Wait for 90%+ power before beginning next combine."

I'm wasting more coin on crafted drink than I'm spending on fuel at the moment :(

RedMan

Posted: May 6th, 2005, 12:12 pm

ekuth1
ekuth1's Reps:
I always craft without food/drink...

Why are you running out of manna? Are you spamming the keys?

Just curious. I never have and have had no problems.

Posted: May 6th, 2005, 3:55 pm

vengent
vengent's Reps:
ulorid";p="62950 (!empty($user->lang['WROTE'])) ? $user->lang['WROTE'] : ucwords(strtolower(str_replace('_', ' ', 'WROTE'))):
I'm having a problem a bit different than those I've seen posted here. I was originally able to use the crafter. A few weeks passed and I started it up and updated. Originally I could use it in windowed or full screen without problem. Now in windowed mode the Xunleashed bar and the popup windows including EQ2Crafter are skewed like a parallelagram and I can't target windows properly (EQ2 looks fine). In full screen everything looks fine, seems to operate fine, until I start crafting. Then it starts training itself on when to press the 1,2,3 keys and just goes haywire. I've run the macro to try getpixelcolor and on a non-moving item like the Persona window the values are constantly shifting.
Please remember, this was working fine for me when considering the issue.
Thanks for any help anyone can offer.

Any solution to this? I'm having the same problem. Won't counter full screen, but is sideways in windowed mode.

Posted: May 6th, 2005, 8:55 pm

blueknight

Total Posts: 136
blueknight's Reps: 2
Active User > 50 Posts
premium
After this morning I can no longer get the crafter to work. It correctly identifies 2 of the 3 counterbuffs but one of them it does not seem to see and is spaming the buff. I will try it again but did they screw up something in a patch?

Posted: May 6th, 2005, 9:40 pm

wyvernx

administrator
premium
vengent, if the xu windows are "slanted" in windowed mode, drag the eq2 window and enlarge it by 1-2 pixels. Or shrink it by 1-2 pixels. that will fix the problem. EQ2 will save the settings so you wont have to do it again.

blueknight, reboot, then try in full screen mode.

Want Advertisements After The Last Post Removed? Create A Free Account!

blue large dot Who is online