taultunleashed logoHarvest Bot 5 (Exhume) : EverQuest 2 Premium Discussions - Page 10
newtopic  postreply
 [ 144 posts ]  Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10
blue large dot

Harvest Bot 5 (Exhume) : EverQuest 2 Premium Discussions - Page 10

Posted: November 18th, 2008, 12:23 pm
 
staz27

Total Posts: 88
Joined: September 19th, 2007, 12:21 pm
staz27's Reps: 2
User avatar
Active User > 50 Posts
premium
ebarana wrote:
as expected, GU50 broke the bot. it is only running in a strange direction, not finding nodes or following waypoints. looks like it doesnt get directions and node info correctly any more - hope there is a fix soon ;)


I suspect Slam666 will be working on getting the memory offsests fixed just as soon as he is available :)

Staz


Reply with quote
Posted: May 11th, 2009, 10:28 am
 
staz27

Total Posts: 88
Joined: September 19th, 2007, 12:21 pm
staz27's Reps: 2
User avatar
Active User > 50 Posts
premium
Everyone,

I've finally gotten the Harvest Bot repaired post the GU51 changes. It now harvests as expected once again.


I've posted the current bot over in the bots forum at: http://www.taultunleashed.com/phpbb2/about54070_EQ_Bots_Harvest_Bot_.html


Good harvesting all! :)


Staz


Last edited by staz27 on May 12th, 2009, 3:18 am, edited 1 time in total.

Reply with quote
Posted: May 11th, 2009, 2:09 pm
 
ebarana

Total Posts: 280
Joined: September 1st, 2005, 10:55 pm
ebarana's Reps: 6
User avatar
Million Dollar Member
premium
it worked already after slams fix to 1.51.

what did you change? and what is the version number of the latest one? the link you posted is this thread ;)


Reply with quote
Posted: May 12th, 2009, 3:19 am
 
staz27

Total Posts: 88
Joined: September 19th, 2007, 12:21 pm
staz27's Reps: 2
User avatar
Active User > 50 Posts
premium
ebarana wrote:
it worked already after slams fix to 1.51.

what did you change? and what is the version number of the latest one? the link you posted is this thread ;)


Sorry... Fixed the link...

Fixed a problem that Slam had noticed - it was causing other issues in the bot. Also added a couple of new INI capabilities to make the bot look less like a bot...


Staz


Reply with quote
Posted: May 19th, 2009, 9:39 am
 
ebarana

Total Posts: 280
Joined: September 1st, 2005, 10:55 pm
ebarana's Reps: 6
User avatar
Million Dollar Member
premium
unfortunately the 5.03 doesnt work here, 502 works.
are there any changes in the ini necessary? or is it caused by the localized client? do you have any description of the changes you made?


Reply with quote
Posted: May 28th, 2009, 11:03 pm
 
bearywh1te

Total Posts: 41
Joined: September 3rd, 2008, 8:00 pm
bearywh1te's Reps: 1
User avatar
premium
I am trying to set up a new path for t8, but its been so long since i made one i cant seem to find any working waypoint creation scripts. I assume there is an exhume path creator out there but i can't seem to find it (i lack observational skills evidently). Any help would be appreciated.


Reply with quote
Posted: May 31st, 2009, 12:10 pm
 
ebarana

Total Posts: 280
Joined: September 1st, 2005, 10:55 pm
ebarana's Reps: 6
User avatar
Million Dollar Member
premium
ebarana wrote:
unfortunately the 5.03 doesnt work here, 502 works.
are there any changes in the ini necessary? or is it caused by the localized client? do you have any description of the changes you made?

does anyone have that issue too? or anyone who uses a localized client can confirm 5,03 works?


Reply with quote
Posted: June 4th, 2009, 3:54 pm
 
staz27

Total Posts: 88
Joined: September 19th, 2007, 12:21 pm
staz27's Reps: 2
User avatar
Active User > 50 Posts
premium
bearywh1te wrote:
I am trying to set up a new path for t8, but its been so long since i made one i cant seem to find any working waypoint creation scripts. I assume there is an exhume path creator out there but i can't seem to find it (i lack observational skills evidently). Any help would be appreciated.


The only waypoint creation tool is from the old system (pre-exhume...) I've thought of updating that tool to run with Exhume, but haven't had time.

You can create new waypoints in game pretty easily - hover your mouse over the globe in game and get the first and last numbers (the x and y points.) You can ignore the center number - that's Z. Your waypoint only needs a 3rd value - the radius to scan. I usually set my radius' from 30 to 60.

Staz


Reply with quote
Posted: June 24th, 2009, 11:10 am
 
bearywh1te

Total Posts: 41
Joined: September 3rd, 2008, 8:00 pm
bearywh1te's Reps: 1
User avatar
premium
staz27 wrote:

The only waypoint creation tool is from the old system (pre-exhume...) I've thought of updating that tool to run with Exhume, but haven't had time.

You can create new waypoints in game pretty easily - hover your mouse over the globe in game and get the first and last numbers (the x and y points.) You can ignore the center number - that's Z. Your waypoint only needs a 3rd value - the radius to scan. I usually set my radius' from 30 to 60.

Staz


Yeah, what I eventually did was use the /loc command in eq to give me coordinates. I set up a hotbar button with the command on it and hit it whenever i would want a waypoint. After I did this I copied my log file from that session into Word. Then I just used find and replace commands to get the log down to where I could insert it into my harvestbot.ini as a path (using find and replace I could even set up the radius for the waypoints). I this was a much faster way of creating a path, especially when u have 250+ waypoints. If any1 wants more info on how I did this lemme know :D


Reply with quote
Want Advertisements After The Last Post Removed? Create A Free Account!

blue large dot Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 21 guests

Popular Sections
SWTOR Cheats
Guild Wars 2 Cheats
Guild Wars 2 Hacks
Guild Wars 2 Bots
Diablo 3 Cheats
Guild Wars 2 Mods

Popular Sections
WoW Cataclysm Cheats & Exploits
WoW Cataclysm Hacks & Bots
Star Wars The Old Republic Cheats
SWTOR Mods
Torchlight 2 Cheats
SWTOR Space Mission Bots
Site Nav and RSS
RSS Feed of EverQuest 2 Premium Discussions RSS Feed 
Sitemap of EverQuest 2 Premium Discussions Sitemap 
SitemapIndex SitemapIndex
RSS Feed RSS Feed
Channel list Channel list
left bottom corner Site and Contents Copyright 2001-2012 All Rights Reserved TaultUnleashed.com bottom corner
top left
top right
createaccount
Username:   Password:   Remember Me?