taultunleashed logoHarvest Bot 5 (Exhume) : EverQuest 2 Premium Discussions - Page 6
newtopic  postreply
 [ 144 posts ]  Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
blue large dot

Harvest Bot 5 (Exhume) : EverQuest 2 Premium Discussions - Page 6

Posted: February 3rd, 2008, 12:00 am

staz27

Total Posts: 88
staz27's Reps: 2
Active User > 50 Posts
premium
vipers0987 (!empty($user->lang['WROTE'])) ? $user->lang['WROTE'] : ucwords(strtolower(str_replace('_', ' ', 'WROTE'))):
I have this running perfectly.

I moved the camera angle to look straight down on my character with only a few meters in camera distance. Solved the tabbing issue. I also found it best to keep the 'distance to stop at point' value around 3 or 4.
So far so good. I can go for about 8 hours straight in TS. 1000 raws and 27 rares :)

You can also reduce the "WaitBetween" value below the default. I have the Tinkered T7 tools and mine is set to 2700. I have very little delay between harvests.

Staz

Posted: February 7th, 2008, 7:41 pm

ciderax
ciderax's Reps:
For some reason my bot just randomly runs everywhere, touching the node and moving on to the next i'm using version 502 Pre3

Everything in the ini seems to be set up
Deleteme <-removed this line
Name in brackets [Ciderax]
Server Nagafen
Altered the option avatar look
Removed Buff + Pet line of it.

all my harvest keys are also set up, It seems to keep going into the EQII menu on the bottom left corner as well randomly while it's touch the nodes and moving on

I'm harvesting in Enchanted Lands

Posted: February 9th, 2008, 7:59 am

staz27

Active User > 50 Posts
premium
ciderax (!empty($user->lang['WROTE'])) ? $user->lang['WROTE'] : ucwords(strtolower(str_replace('_', ' ', 'WROTE'))):
For some reason my bot just randomly runs everywhere, touching the node and moving on to the next i'm using version 502 Pre3

Server Nagafen

all my harvest keys are also set up, It seems to keep going into the EQII menu on the bottom left corner as well randomly while it's touch the nodes and moving on

The EQ2 menu is caused by me using Escape to clear any pending commands within EQ. Prior to sony making escape cause the EQ2 menu show up when escape was pressed, you'd never see that...

if the bot is going to a node and moving on, I can think of 2 things:

1) the bot can't locate the node once it arrives at the node itself.
- In this case, make sure you are in third person view and scroll out some. I've seen one report of a person setting their camera angle to look directly down on their toon.
2) The bot isn't detecting it harvested anything.
- This could be you have no log file or the bot is attempting to use the wrong hot bar for keys.

Please PM me the top of your [Enchanted lands] section from your INI. If you have Waypoints setup - only give me the first couple. Need enough of the INI to see how you have it configured.

Staz

Posted: February 9th, 2008, 7:06 pm

ciderax
ciderax's Reps:
staz27 (!empty($user->lang['WROTE'])) ? $user->lang['WROTE'] : ucwords(strtolower(str_replace('_', ' ', 'WROTE'))):
ciderax (!empty($user->lang['WROTE'])) ? $user->lang['WROTE'] : ucwords(strtolower(str_replace('_', ' ', 'WROTE'))):

Server Nagafen

The EQ2 menu is caused by me using Escape to clear any pending commands within EQ. Prior to sony making escape cause the EQ2 menu show up when escape was pressed, you'd never see that...

if the bot is going to a node and moving on, I can think of 2 things:

1) the bot can't locate the node once it arrives at the node itself.
- In this case, make sure you are in third person view and scroll out some. I've seen one report of a person setting their camera angle to look directly down on their toon.
2) The bot isn't detecting it harvested anything.
- This could be you have no log file or the bot is attempting to use the wrong hot bar for keys.

Please PM me the top of your [Enchanted lands] section from your INI. If you have Waypoints setup - only give me the first couple. Need enough of the INI to see how you have it configured.

Staz

Thank you for the help... errm, interesting, I'm on vista32 I wonder if that might be a problem? not sure

but I already tried the different views, while someone suggested it before to someone else

but here's my log ini file

http://ciderax.com/HarvestBot_v502.ini

Posted: February 11th, 2008, 6:26 pm

ciderax
ciderax's Reps:
I fixed the problem, so I'll post what I did incase someone else is having the same problem. even though I had it fully zoomed out it still wasn't working but. I was playing around with the settings and changed

RunToRange = 5
and
AvoidPlayers = False

works great now, thanks

Posted: February 17th, 2008, 10:02 am

letsgo2u
letsgo2u's Reps:
hi i got a problem, the bot shuts down cause it cant find the log file. i have the server named correctly and the char name in [ ] but it just cant locate the log.

i also tried the logoverwrite option but still, it cant locate the log file and thus shutting down. thats what the log says :/

PS: you know if i need the english or german names for it to work on a german server?

Posted: February 17th, 2008, 3:18 pm

quigly4000

Total Posts: 30
quigly4000's Reps: 1
i'm getting the same issue here as alot of other people in that after loading up and going through both logins it fails to find the eq2log.

I'm running 64bit vista and so it automatically has two program file folders.. 1 is "program files" and the other is "program files (x86)". Is the problem that the script auto looks for the logs in "program files" and not in "program files (x86)" ?

Posted: February 17th, 2008, 6:08 pm

letsgo2u
letsgo2u's Reps:
ha i just figured i only hade xunleashed installed and not exhume... will try it with exhume instead of xunleashed... ^^

still same error cant find the log file.. i have /log turned on ingame and set up the ini correctly so whats wrong?

Posted: February 18th, 2008, 7:46 am

letsgo2u
letsgo2u's Reps:
so back to my problems...

ok i got the bot somewhat started and fixed the log error.
to fix it: type the toons name in small caption!

i have the harvest bot in the same directory as eq2extreme
i have the newst eq2extreme (soa build 4690T - iam running 4690L)
i use harvest bot 5 pr3

the problem i have now is: "SCRIPT ERROR: Object required: 'oSvcObj': ::: Line:2082 Char:12 "

whats wrong? script error? should i try with harvest bot pr2 ?

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Posted: February 18th, 2008, 10:53 am

letsgo2u
letsgo2u's Reps:
ok woho i made it!
but now it only collects ?
some advice for others: use waypoints, the wander around option isnt working right - at least for me.

so any advice why he wont collect the other stuff?
is it cause iam on a german server? i tried nameing it the german name but didnt work either, he just doesnt see the resource...
i tried nameing it like in game, with caption and without, he still just sees ? and no ore or such.
is there a way to check how my client names the resources?
i made it this far, so i wont give up until he collects resource.

and the stupid menu pops up now and then. i have it in the middle so it really is annoying...

oh yeah and the keys dont work.. wont stop the bot when i hit del or paus the bot when i hit ENTER.
tried to put the stop on . but doesnt work either :/

but everything else works fine!

edit: tried version 5.01 and well the log says it looks for the nodes but he still doesnt harvest them :/

Posted: February 18th, 2008, 6:36 pm

letsgo2u
letsgo2u's Reps:
ok after some testing i can say that 5.02 doesnt look for nodes, atleast it doesnt show up in the bot window.

thou, the waypoint thing works just fine, so we have swim training bot here XD

then version 5.01 works too, but since iam useing a german client and play on a german server, it only collects ? as of now, i tried the english name for the nodes, the german, and even the name the eq2extrem test script gives me - no success.

so how can i fix this? plz help me, or tell me what i can do to get maybe the rigth names or what maybe you need to tweak the script for german server/code

thx in advance!

sidenote: at least i get some ? now ;)

Posted: February 19th, 2008, 2:23 am

ebarana

Total Posts: 280
ebarana's Reps: 6
Million Dollar Member
premium
as i am also using a german client i would love to know if it will work with localized clients before doing all that editing and setup in the ini files.

Any hints on that?

Posted: February 20th, 2008, 3:40 pm

staz27

Active User > 50 Posts
premium
ebarana (!empty($user->lang['WROTE'])) ? $user->lang['WROTE'] : ucwords(strtolower(str_replace('_', ' ', 'WROTE'))):
as i am also using a german client i would love to know if it will work with localized clients before doing all that editing and setup in the ini files.

Any hints on that?

I have no experience using non-english versions of the game.

Have you tried using the log override option and pointing the bot to the *exact* location of the log file?

Staz

Posted: February 20th, 2008, 4:53 pm

letsgo2u
letsgo2u's Reps:
the log file is no problem anymore - as i wrote.
it was cause you have to write the toon name small instead in correct caption. e.g.
correct: johndoe
false: JohnDoe

my problem is now, that with 5.03 the bot doesnt even look for ? or nodes
with 5.02
it looks for ? and collects them
it looks for nodes but doesnt collect them

also in both version the wander free (useing no waypoints) doesnt work.

Posted: February 21st, 2008, 12:38 am

ebarana

Total Posts: 280
ebarana's Reps: 6
Million Dollar Member
premium
maybe i have to be more specific with my question (English is not my native language, sorry ;-))

If i want to use the bot with a localized client, do i have to use all the translated names for nodes etc. or can i use the English ones or do both work?

Want Advertisements After The Last Post Removed? Create A Free Account!

blue large dot Who is online