Total Posts: 2
lelooblue's Reps: 0
premium
yes for the german client

Posted: April 21st, 2005, 1:54 am

maacca
maacca's Reps:
Hi,

With regards the the harvest bot I'm having snags. When I bring up the script in XU it prompts me to start. I click on start and get the message 'script is running press F12 to stop', however my toon does not move whatsover and stands there looking dumb. I have placed the EQ2 map behind the script window to press start but this doesnt seem to help at all.

Any ideas?

Once again, thanks in advance.

Cheers.

EDIT. Will try to setup HOTKEYS.....No joy, I have opened up harvester VBs and ini but dont know how to get harvester running/set up hotkeys. Any help would be appreciated, thanks.

Posted: April 28th, 2005, 3:14 pm

propel1erhead
propel1erhead's Reps:
i cant seem to get the harvest scrip started .. actually i have no idea whatsoever to do and how to run a script ... i have installed everything else and loaded eq2 up via xunleashed but i dont knwo what to do after that ... if i just had some direction on how to start i would be able to figure it out .... but there is 0 information on how to go from scratch to a working harvest macro ....

at least i cant find it ... i find posts like these but they dont say .... click this button ... then this button .. then type this ... then it starts ... i seem to be always getting segments of data ... could someone please give me a run down from step 1

Posted: April 28th, 2005, 4:35 pm

newgenesis
newgenesis's Reps:
I am very interested in this harvest bot as harvesting is just so umm mind numbingingly boring. Question I have is this...Does it work with an installed custom UI? I am currently using Fetish Nightfall from EQ2 Interface and would hate to have to keep switching my UI's to harvest. Any response you can offer would be greatly appreciated.

Posted: April 28th, 2005, 6:00 pm

wyvernx

Total Posts: 6718
wyvernx's Reps: 21
administrator
premium
Try one of the new harvest bots.

This one is very old. The new ones have alot of new features.

Posted: May 30th, 2005, 7:59 am

minor723
minor723's Reps:
Cant seem to find help on the harvest bot, having the same problem as the other user's. I am using the latest harvest bot and am guessing where too place it, its common knowledge to you guys but with no instructions the rest of get kinda lost. Looking for some direction here please.

Posted: June 1st, 2005, 7:57 am

macaw2000
macaw2000's Reps:
Minor723,

Download the one called EQ2Harvester_2.00.rar by Restek.

The ones thewatcher is posting called "HarvestBot.3.x" are a different code branch and full of configuration problems. Even if you were to get thewatcher's script running, it gets stuck on unharvestable nodes which makes it not worth using.

Posted: June 2nd, 2005, 2:39 pm

minor723
minor723's Reps:
I think my problem lies in Xunleashed, I cant even get the mouse demo to work properly, it just says script running press f12 to stop for anything that i do, yet it does nothing!!!

I cant get anything to work, have tried everything.

Posted: June 4th, 2005, 5:17 am

kinslayer1028
kinslayer1028's Reps:
I cannot get it working either. For that matter, any bot or macro. Someone mentioned a refund is possible. Something to look into.

Posted: June 6th, 2005, 1:38 pm

icetech

Total Posts: 106
icetech's Reps: 0
Active User > 50 Posts
Minor im having the same problems on 2 machines at work.... says the scripts running.. then shuts off like a second later... although crafting works fine... just VBS or whatever scripts wont work.. 1 on a 98 machine and 1 on a xp....

Posted: June 6th, 2005, 9:56 pm

xanderr
xanderr's Reps:
I just downloaded the 3.12 version but it causes my game to crash.
When it get's to "Looking for EQ2Service" It crashes. Not sure if this is the while log but well...

06/07/05 07:27:13 AM Looking for 3rd Party Service for services\EQ2Service.Service
06/07/05 07:27:13 AM ERROR: Could not convert to a proper CLSID
06/07/05 07:27:13 AM Looking for StandardService for standardservices\EQ2Service.Service
06/07/05 07:27:13 AM ERROR: Could not convert to a proper CLSID
06/07/05 07:27:13 AM SCRIPT ERROR: Invalid procedure call or argument
Src: XUScripts
Line:32 Error:0 Scode:800a0005
06/07/05 07:27:13 AM Failed to Parse the Script. Check it for errors.

Posted: June 7th, 2005, 11:25 am

lman123
lman123's Reps:
Ok, i had this thing working great for a while, now i updated to 2.13, or whatever current version.

With this new version i tried out wp's and finaly figured out that your not supposed to put the elevation in there;) after i figured this out, i would run around, the wp's and not get any harvests, so i expanded the range on each of the wp's, now it gets stuck at certin points, but harvests some. so i lower the range on the wp's that cause it to get stuck, but i'm still missing alot of resources. my understanding of how these wp's worked was that you harvested everything within a defined radius of the wp, what it seems to do is harvest a couple then move on.

after tinkering with this for a while i decided to not use wp's at all, now it will harvest for a bit, then when none of the resources are availiable, the system crashes. checked LOG and it was no help.

THanks

Lman

Posted: June 17th, 2005, 12:05 pm

psouza4
psouza4's Reps:
macaw2000";p="66101 (!empty($user->lang['WROTE'])) ? $user->lang['WROTE'] : ucwords(strtolower(str_replace('_', ' ', 'WROTE'))):
Download the one called EQ2Harvester_2.00.rar by Restek.

The ones thewatcher is posting called "HarvestBot.3.x" are a different code branch and full of configuration problems. Even if you were to get thewatcher's script running, it gets stuck on unharvestable nodes which makes it not worth using.

Thankfully not true anymore. Going to release 4.00 of this bot soon.

Posted: June 17th, 2005, 12:07 pm

psouza4
psouza4's Reps:
lman123";p="66547 (!empty($user->lang['WROTE'])) ? $user->lang['WROTE'] : ucwords(strtolower(str_replace('_', ' ', 'WROTE'))):
Ok, i had this thing working great for a while, now i updated to 2.13, or whatever current version.

With this new version i tried out wp's and finaly figured out that your not supposed to put the elevation in there;) after i figured this out, i would run around, the wp's and not get any harvests, so i expanded the range on each of the wp's, now it gets stuck at certin points, but harvests some. so i lower the range on the wp's that cause it to get stuck, but i'm still missing alot of resources. my understanding of how these wp's worked was that you harvested everything within a defined radius of the wp, what it seems to do is harvest a couple then move on.

after tinkering with this for a while i decided to not use wp's at all, now it will harvest for a bit, then when none of the resources are availiable, the system crashes. checked LOG and it was no help.

THanks

Lman

Grab soon-to-be-released 4.00. It doesn't have the problem of missing nodes like previous versions do. Bugged the hell out of me too until I fixed it. BTW: I always run in waypoint-mode (unless I'm testing a recent change), you can be sure that it'll work right <grin>

Posted: June 25th, 2005, 12:41 pm

durumus
durumus's Reps:
richyrich";p="55057 (!empty($user->lang['WROTE'])) ? $user->lang['WROTE'] : ucwords(strtolower(str_replace('_', ' ', 'WROTE'))):
Macaw - very good info to know, but I'm not sure I would do the useability command - it is a dead giveaway that you are using a script as it is a non-normal thing for people to do. In my EQ2MegaBot script, I have done as many things as I can by hot keys and function keys, especially anything that is often repeated, just like a real person would as to not raise eye brows. Creating an array mapped to the right key is a great idea. Just my 2 cent to keep from getting caught from a person who wrote a lot of code just to make it look like a person :-)

Rich

I totally disagree regarding givaway...
I always make one button do all useability harvests and everyone in my guild does the same thing so it is frequently used.
FYI ": ; usea Collecting ; usea Fishing ; usea Foresting ; usea Gathering ; usea Mining ; usea Trapping"
Could you just add that into the script to harvest a list of nodes?
And while you're at it, how the $#@! do you use this thing!?
I have yet to get it to work.
I'm not daft but just can't figure it out. It just locks up and I get a memory error and EQ2 crashes.
Tell me there is a one stop location for how do setup the EQ2 harvest bot for use in EQ2.
If there isn't, why not?

Want Advertisements After The Last Post Removed? Create A Free Account!

blue large dot Who is online