taultunleashed logoHarvest Bot : EverQuest 2 Premium Discussions - Page 17
newtopic  postreply
 [ 244 posts ]  Previous  1 ... 13, 14, 15, 16, 17
blue large dot

Harvest Bot : EverQuest 2 Premium Discussions - Page 17

Posted: July 3rd, 2005, 10:09 am

mcarthey
mcarthey's Reps:
I've found that the script is giving me a problem, specifically when it attempts to harvest a "wind felled tree" in Antonica. It will harvest the first time from it, and then pause. The message appears that I must hit INS (my configured key) to stop chatting and continue. If I hit INS, I run off past the "wind felled tree" and it seems to get stuck in run mode.. ignoring all things until I hit INS a couple of times. What I've done in the past is manually harvest the tree until it's depleted, then hit INS a bunch of times to prevent it from running off to nowhere. This seems to reset it until it encounters the next tree.
Thanks!

Posted: July 5th, 2005, 1:07 pm

psouza4
psouza4's Reps:
Please post problems and questions regarding HarvestBot 4.xx in the appropriate thread. I know it's confusing that there are multiple HarvestBot's, but it may be more difficult to give you appropriate support otherwise.

Incidently, the problem you (and others) are having with HarvestBot 4.00/4.01 pausing after foresting or gathering is a bug with HarvestBot and will be fixed with the 4.02 released. To get around it, set your Reply hotkey to something you won't use (like {Home}) or use hotkeys (you have it disabled). Either way will work.

Posted: November 30th, 2005, 3:44 am

benrangel
benrangel's Reps:
How can I config HarvestBot to harvest both the '?' and the '!'...

//benrangel

Posted: December 1st, 2005, 9:55 pm

bunnyhop
bunnyhop's Reps:
set

MISC = !

for whatever zones you want...and then set the hotkey for MISC to whatever hotkey you're using for collecting.

This setup would prevent the system from properly harvesting withered bones but would get ! no problem (since I never harvest in the lower tiers the withered bone issue has never been an issue for me)

Want Advertisements After The Last Post Removed? Create A Free Account!

blue large dot Who is online