taultunleashed logo[Release] gZoom - Guild Wars 2 Multi-Hack : Guild Wars 2 Hacks - Page 10 guild wars 2 logotu winter contest 2012 nintendo wii
newtopic  postreply
 [ 226 posts ]  Previous  1 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13 ... 16  Next
blue large dot

[Release] gZoom - Guild Wars 2 Multi-Hack : Guild Wars 2 Hacks - Page 10

Posted: December 17th, 2012, 8:27 am

mryuck

Total Posts: 137
mryuck's Reps: 21
premium
I'm getting game-crash when trying to use gZoom now... :( Anyone else having same issue?

Posted: December 17th, 2012, 4:07 pm

*M*

Total Posts: 19
*M*'s Reps: 27
premium
Fixed

Posted: December 18th, 2012, 2:42 am

shark666

Total Posts: 54
shark666's Reps: 25
Active User > 50 Posts
premium
Many many thanx *M*

Posted: December 19th, 2012, 4:46 pm

mapatric

Total Posts: 1
mapatric's Reps: 0
been using this np for a while now, but banned today. proceed with caution.

Posted: December 19th, 2012, 5:30 pm

know0negnome

Total Posts: 8
know0negnome's Reps: 2
premium
mapatric (!empty($user->lang['WROTE'])) ? $user->lang['WROTE'] : ucwords(strtolower(str_replace('_', ' ', 'WROTE'))):
been using this np for a while now, but banned today. proceed with caution.

Any added info? people around? Location used prior to ban? Just curious :)

Posted: December 20th, 2012, 12:27 pm

takeshi001

Total Posts: 5
takeshi001's Reps: 0
Please proceed with caution. I was in WvW, Kaineng server (Not really needed info) lvl 80 thief commander. I wasn't using anything in there but Speed hack, and got banned about an hour after the build. And the speed was adjusted to a suitable speed, wasn't noticeable, so the new "builds" (Patches) they incorporated are finding the Gzoom users. Please be careful.

Posted: December 20th, 2012, 4:41 pm

mryuck

premium
takeshi001 (!empty($user->lang['WROTE'])) ? $user->lang['WROTE'] : ucwords(strtolower(str_replace('_', ' ', 'WROTE'))):
Please proceed with caution. I was in WvW, Kaineng server (Not really needed info) lvl 80 thief commander. I wasn't using anything in there but Speed hack, and got banned about an hour after the build. And the speed was adjusted to a suitable speed, wasn't noticeable, so the new "builds" (Patches) they incorporated are finding the Gzoom users. Please be careful.

I'm assuming you have it 'on' all the time?

Posted: December 20th, 2012, 5:14 pm

takeshi001

mryuck (!empty($user->lang['WROTE'])) ? $user->lang['WROTE'] : ucwords(strtolower(str_replace('_', ' ', 'WROTE'))):
takeshi001 (!empty($user->lang['WROTE'])) ? $user->lang['WROTE'] : ucwords(strtolower(str_replace('_', ' ', 'WROTE'))):

No, I do not, or actually did not. I had it on shift to sprint. But I was a commander so I was always on the move. Rarely was I ever stopping.

Posted: December 21st, 2012, 5:49 am

mryuck

premium
mryuck (!empty($user->lang['WROTE'])) ? $user->lang['WROTE'] : ucwords(strtolower(str_replace('_', ' ', 'WROTE'))):

No, I do not, or actually did not. I had it on shift to sprint. But I was a commander so I was always on the move. Rarely was I ever stopping.

good to know-- I only use sprint as well. Also was it perma-ban or 72 hour?

on a side-note: I saw an ad for another Hack that offers 'God mode (infinite health)' ??? didn't think this was possible on client-side...??

Posted: December 21st, 2012, 8:09 am

takeshi001

good to know-- I only use sprint as well. Also was it perma-ban or 72 hour?

on a side-note: I saw an ad for another Hack that offers 'God mode (infinite health)' ??? didn't think this was possible on client-side...??[/quote]

Yeah I'd suggest just using shift to sprint, but still the new hack detection software they have incorporated is detecting these gzoom programs. And I have been banned since monday. Still am banned so I believe it is permanent. But I have been talking with these moderators, and i believe they will be giving me a second chance.
And that God mode ad.. Thats all it is just an Ad. It looks enticing, but don't be fooled. It's phony. It'll redirect you to multiple surveys that you'd have to do, and in the end you'll come out with nothing. Be careful.

Posted: December 21st, 2012, 10:24 am

mryuck

premium
again- thanks for the feedback. Guess I'll be cooling the gZoom usage for a while anyway.

Have there been other reports / confirmation on the detection programs in latest patches?

Posted: December 21st, 2012, 7:41 pm

snow

Total Posts: 2
snow's Reps: 0
premium
http://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Exploit

Posted: December 22nd, 2012, 7:20 am

frigin

Total Posts: 4
frigin's Reps: 0
premium
good while it lasted. but much like most everything here, done.

Posted: December 22nd, 2012, 1:12 pm

mryuck

premium
I'm not ready to jump ship just yet-- not that I doubt Takeshi's post and info-- it was WvW and all it takes is someone even suspecting that you're using a speed hack and they'll tag and report you. I'd like to hear from the guru's on the coding to see if they've discovered any anti-hacking code/program in the latest patches.

I've not seen or heard of any mass-bans as of late-- but yeah, I'm only using the 'sprint' in dungeons with friends just in case.

Posted: December 22nd, 2012, 6:24 pm

shark666

Total Posts: 54
shark666's Reps: 25
Active User > 50 Posts
premium
I believe that it is only reports from other players.
I make continuous use in PVE for JP and I'm still alive.

Look around, then look around again before use the hack. This is the "safe" way ^_=

Want Advertisements After The Last Post Removed? Create A Free Account!

blue large dot Who is online