taultunleashed logo[Release] gZoom - Guild Wars 2 Multi-Hack : Guild Wars 2 Hacks - Page 13 guild wars 2 logotu winter contest 2012 nintendo wii
newtopic  postreply
 [ 226 posts ]  Previous  1 ... 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16  Next
blue large dot

[Release] gZoom - Guild Wars 2 Multi-Hack : Guild Wars 2 Hacks - Page 13

Posted: January 16th, 2013, 9:55 pm

huntkill

Total Posts: 4
huntkill's Reps: 0
Whenever i try to use the teleporter i get a GW2 error message and it closes out the game.

Posted: January 20th, 2013, 7:22 am

danyp1

Total Posts: 36
danyp1's Reps: 8
premium
I am using 1.9.40 and each time I try to TP it crashes GW2, I have tried several coord. with same result.

Any suggestions?

I am running both GW2 and 1.9.40 as admin

Posted: January 22nd, 2013, 1:27 pm

toofatandcrazy

toofatandcrazy's Reps: 0
Why is my teleport button on the program broken? Causes my game to crash.

Posted: January 22nd, 2013, 4:05 pm

danyp1

premium
For this to be the official "speed hack" answers are slow in coming.

Posted: January 22nd, 2013, 6:19 pm

yomepo

Total Posts: 2
yomepo's Reps: 0
danyp1 (!empty($user->lang['WROTE'])) ? $user->lang['WROTE'] : ucwords(strtolower(str_replace('_', ' ', 'WROTE'))):
I am using 1.9.40 and each time I try to TP it crashes GW2, I have tried several coord. with same result.

Any suggestions?

this worked for me...

control pannel > region and language > [additional settings] change the decimal symbol field from a comma to a period. (this should do it)

Posted: January 22nd, 2013, 9:54 pm

toofatandcrazy

toofatandcrazy's Reps: 0
yomepo (!empty($user->lang['WROTE'])) ? $user->lang['WROTE'] : ucwords(strtolower(str_replace('_', ' ', 'WROTE'))):
danyp1 (!empty($user->lang['WROTE'])) ? $user->lang['WROTE'] : ucwords(strtolower(str_replace('_', ' ', 'WROTE'))):

Any suggestions?

this worked for me...

control pannel > region and language > [additional settings] change the decimal symbol field from a comma to a period. (this should do it)

This didn't help me. For mine was already like that. Dunno why it still gives me the error.

Posted: January 22nd, 2013, 10:23 pm

danyp1

premium
yomepo (!empty($user->lang['WROTE'])) ? $user->lang['WROTE'] : ucwords(strtolower(str_replace('_', ' ', 'WROTE'))):
this worked for me...control pannel > region and language > [additional settings] change the decimal symbol field from a comma to a period. (this should do it)

I am using 1.9.40 and each time I try to TP it crashes GW2, I have tried several coord. with same result.Any suggestions?I am running both GW2 and 1.9.40 as admin
this worked for me...control pannel > region and language > [additional settings] change the decimal symbol field from a comma to a period. (this should do it)

This was already set correctly on mine also but thanks for the effort.

Posted: January 23rd, 2013, 9:42 pm

yomepo

yomepo's Reps: 0
toofatandcrazy (!empty($user->lang['WROTE'])) ? $user->lang['WROTE'] : ucwords(strtolower(str_replace('_', ' ', 'WROTE'))):

Any suggestions?

this worked for me...

This didn't help me. For mine was already like that. Dunno why it still gives me the error.

I thought it might not work for everyone. Try the opposite and switching the period to a comma, in the decimal symbol field.

I know it's a region thing, but not sure if it has to do with the actual gzoom prog, or the xyz file itself.

Any rate, i know that i had the crashing problem till i switched the decimal field (either , or .)

*edit* seems to work for me with the field being a comma (which is a UK thing)

Posted: January 24th, 2013, 3:32 am

togamgurga

Total Posts: 13
togamgurga's Reps: 1
premium
No, UK use periods too. I had to change mine to a comma for the teleport to work for me.

Posted: January 28th, 2013, 1:20 pm

mryuck

Total Posts: 137
mryuck's Reps: 21
premium
Big patch today....assuming gZoom will need updated. Also-- let's find some exploits for the new daily/laurel achievements!

Posted: March 1st, 2013, 4:02 pm

rigomortia

rigomortia's Reps: 0
I have Windows 8 and it downloaded ok, but when I try to run it, it says "Windows smartscreem has stopped this app from running, running this app might put your PC at risk" Is this because it is a virus, or is windows being dumb again? Please reply soon!

Posted: March 14th, 2013, 3:54 am

*M*

Total Posts: 19
*M*'s Reps: 27
premium
Updated Elite 1.9.41: Everything should be on autodetect now, if not let me know :')

Posted: March 14th, 2013, 7:04 pm

Tault_admin

Total Posts: 29974
Tault_admin's Reps: 1444
administrator
Mod in Training
Awesome!!!! Thanks M, you ROCK... as if you didnt already know.. :)

Posted: March 14th, 2013, 7:13 pm

Tault_admin

Total Posts: 29974
Tault_admin's Reps: 1444
administrator
Mod in Training
M, do you mind if one of our users converts this to work with Tera? Send me a PM if you can.

Posted: March 16th, 2013, 5:09 pm

*M*

Total Posts: 19
*M*'s Reps: 27
premium
Tault_admin (!empty($user->lang['WROTE'])) ? $user->lang['WROTE'] : ucwords(strtolower(str_replace('_', ' ', 'WROTE'))):
M, do you mind if one of our users converts this to work with Tera? Send me a PM if you can.
Sure that's not a problem if they can manage it, I'm rewriting gZoom atm so maybe so I'll update the source when I'm done if they want to use that.

Want Advertisements After The Last Post Removed? Create A Free Account!

blue large dot Who is online