taultunleashed logoSWG Bots - New AFK REVERSE ENGINEERING PROGRAM : Star Wars Galaxies Bots | Hacks - Page 2 tu winter contest 2012 nintendo wii
newtopic  postreply
 [ 193 posts ]  Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 13  Next
blue large dot

SWG Bots - New AFK REVERSE ENGINEERING PROGRAM : Star Wars Galaxies Bots | Hacks - Page 2

Posted: February 9th, 2008, 5:06 am

redflayer
redflayer's Reps:
cardboard911 (!empty($user->lang['WROTE'])) ? $user->lang['WROTE'] : ucwords(strtolower(str_replace('_', ' ', 'WROTE'))):
progrm wokrs great but it keeps Reing wen i get to 35 and it wont pick up the new one, dont know wats rong, any ideas?

probly you did not set up well while clicking on the 35's 1st and 2on as the screenshot is showing... so it isn't recognizing your 35.

During a while night of testing I have found to new issues.

1- It is sometimes recognizing 25's bits as if they were 35's bits. It is putting 25 bits inside the completed backpack. Not a big issue because it won't crash the appli, but It consumes 24 bits like hell.

2- When it goes out of Junks it isn't doing /logout so I keep wasting powerups over and over :/

that's all. Thanks.

Posted: February 9th, 2008, 5:06 am

wittman
wittman's Reps:
Hey stengray great work, would it be possible to see the code? I am curious to see how is it possible to write such a program!

Posted: February 9th, 2008, 11:13 am

stengray
stengray's Reps:
Ok, Let me clear up a few issues here.

1.) If the program keeps running after hitting 35 OR it recognizes 25 bits, there could be a couple of things wrong here... It could be that you don't have the backpack open in the background, it could be that your icon size is too big or too small (mine is on default), or it is most likely where you have your curser when you click on the original +35 bits. I am going to repost the image of the screenshot with a picture of where to EXACTLY place the curser to clear up any future confusion on this subject.

2.) If the program does not log you off... this is something that I should have addressed earlier... you have to have the "Enter" key bound to the "Start Chat" in your keymap options, as it uses the "Enter" key to start the chat... then it types "logout" to log the user out. If this does not work, please let me know, and I will try to find another way to log users out.

3.) I will post another download that will be called "Release 3" up today. If you download this version, the program will be in a file along with a txt version of the code for those that would like to maniuplate/view the script.

The inputs are fantastic, please keep em coming! Thanks Again

Last edited by Guest on February 9th, 2008, 11:59 am, edited 1 time in total.

Posted: February 9th, 2008, 11:17 am

magichmushroom

Total Posts: 6
magichmushroom's Reps: 0
Very nice script tbh, works great...when I get it to work; as it usually takes between 5-10 times before it does a full cycle. Usually the "mouse" tends to just "do its own thing" and I have to restart...but eventually i get it to work...oh, ye...had it getting stuck on 25s once too.
Other than that....awesome work /tiphat

Posted: February 9th, 2008, 12:15 pm

stengray
stengray's Reps:
magichmushroom (!empty($user->lang['WROTE'])) ? $user->lang['WROTE'] : ucwords(strtolower(str_replace('_', ' ', 'WROTE'))):
Very nice script tbh, works great...when I get it to work; as it usually takes between 5-10 times before it does a full cycle. Usually the "mouse" tends to just "do its own thing" and I have to restart...but eventually i get it to work...oh, ye...had it getting stuck on 25s once too.

I sometimes had problems with mouse moving around too. The way I corrected this is, make sure your mouse (i.e. actual mouse, not cursor) isn't moving at all after the program starts. Other things that may cause this are lag (the obvious), or memory problems. I always do a fresh restart on my computer before starting this program to ensure that memory does not become an issue. and oh, by the way... get version 3 now to fix your problem with it grabbing +25s. Hope this helps.

Posted: February 9th, 2008, 12:25 pm

magichmushroom

Total Posts: 6
magichmushroom's Reps: 0
stengray (!empty($user->lang['WROTE'])) ? $user->lang['WROTE'] : ucwords(strtolower(str_replace('_', ' ', 'WROTE'))):
magichmushroom (!empty($user->lang['WROTE'])) ? $user->lang['WROTE'] : ucwords(strtolower(str_replace('_', ' ', 'WROTE'))):

I sometimes had problems with mouse moving around too. The way I corrected this is, make sure your mouse (i.e. actual mouse, not cursor) isn't moving at all after the program starts. Other things that may cause this are lag (the obvious), or memory problems. I always do a fresh restart on my computer before starting this program to ensure that memory does not become an issue. and oh, by the way... get version 3 now to fix your problem with it grabbing +25s. Hope this helps.

Hammering 35s as we speak, will change to latest version a little later (when "session" is done) - will take notice next session with your problem solvings...thanks 8)

Awesome piece of work, for that I thank you...will have the guild suited up in no time...lol

Posted: February 9th, 2008, 5:20 pm

cuervogold

Total Posts: 1088
cuervogold's Reps: 727
Active User > 50 Posts
premium
Posting the code and what you use to compile this would go a long way with me.

Posted: February 9th, 2008, 5:44 pm

stengray
stengray's Reps:
cuervogold (!empty($user->lang['WROTE'])) ? $user->lang['WROTE'] : ucwords(strtolower(str_replace('_', ' ', 'WROTE'))):
Posting the code and what you use to compile this would go a long way with me.

If you download version 3, there is a text version of the code within, and a lot of the script come from other scripts I was able to dig up on this site and a few others, but there were a few code lines that I needed, which I researched for a while. It took me about a month to get the code to work properly, then another month of testing to get the lag issues straightened out, and will probably take another 2 or 3 months to finish completely. This is why I need any suggestions I can get.

Posted: February 10th, 2008, 3:26 am

cuervogold

Active User > 50 Posts
premium
I'll take a look and see what I can offer.

Posted: February 10th, 2008, 1:36 pm

absolution

Total Posts: 103
absolution's Reps: 0
Active User > 50 Posts
premium
First: Program works great. Thank you for all the hard work.

Second: Can you add some sort of output file that will tell the user the reason for an error (line in the code where the error occured or somethign along those lines)?

Posted: February 10th, 2008, 4:48 pm

stengray
stengray's Reps:
absolution (!empty($user->lang['WROTE'])) ? $user->lang['WROTE'] : ucwords(strtolower(str_replace('_', ' ', 'WROTE'))):
First: Program works great. Thank you for all the hard work.

Second: Can you add some sort of output file that will tell the user the reason for an error (line in the code where the error occured or somethign along those lines)?

I am currently working on a version that will do this, however, because the program cannot actually see whats going on in the game (it uses snapshots and pixel checks), it is a little more difficult than it may appear. When originally writing the error scripts, that was the intent, but like I said, it turned out to be quite a bit more involved than I had planned. I will update the site when I complete the script, but I haven't had much time for testing, so it may be a week or two before I get it completed.
Once again, thanks for the input!

Posted: February 11th, 2008, 6:27 am

irishone1

Total Posts: 14
irishone1's Reps: 0
is it compitable with Armorsmith yet?
and if it's are you planning belts/gloves/boots for this to work on that sakes.

Posted: February 11th, 2008, 1:09 pm

fta354

Total Posts: 71
fta354's Reps: 0
Active User > 50 Posts
It works with every crafting profession and it does not matter what you use

Posted: February 11th, 2008, 1:53 pm

cuervogold

Active User > 50 Posts
premium
I was testing a bit last night and was getting double shirts out. It would move the SEA to the shirt, add it, and then check the point for number2. For some reason it would then pull a second shirt and try to but the shirt with the SEA in it into the second shirt.

I was looking through the script for some reason this would happen and can't find one. The pixel check is fine and I had a couple of backpacks stack to make sure the color would not change. I work with it some more tonight.

/tiphat nice work and a well thought out plan.

It's great to see people learning from others and making it better, then giving back. If I could give TUbucks I'd transfer mine to you.

Posted: February 11th, 2008, 2:37 pm

stengray
stengray's Reps:
cuervogold (!empty($user->lang['WROTE'])) ? $user->lang['WROTE'] : ucwords(strtolower(str_replace('_', ' ', 'WROTE'))):
I was testing a bit last night and was getting double shirts out. It would move the SEA to the shirt, add it, and then check the point for number2. For some reason it would then pull a second shirt and try to but the shirt with the SEA in it into the second shirt.

I was looking through the script for some reason this would happen and can't find one. The pixel check is fine and I had a couple of backpacks stack to make sure the color would not change. I work with it some more tonight.

/tiphat nice work and a well thought out plan.

It's great to see people learning from others and making it better, then giving back. If I could give TUbucks I'd transfer mine to you.

Thanks for the compliments!
I have had this problem as well, but only happens on occassion. I would generally restart the program completely, and it would fix it, however, if the problem doesn't go away, you may have to change the pixel "snapshot" size. I had adjusted this lvl higher in the last version (10), and seemed to be working great for me, but you may have to switch back to 8, as that is what I originally tested the program with. If anyone needs help with this, send me a PM. Hope that helps, and thanks again.

Want Advertisements After The Last Post Removed? Create A Free Account!

blue large dot Who is online