taultunleashed logoSWG Bots - New AFK REVERSE ENGINEERING PROGRAM : Star Wars Galaxies Bots | Hacks - Page 4 tu winter contest 2012 nintendo wii
newtopic  postreply
 [ 193 posts ]  Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 ... 13  Next
blue large dot

SWG Bots - New AFK REVERSE ENGINEERING PROGRAM : Star Wars Galaxies Bots | Hacks - Page 4

Posted: February 18th, 2008, 2:09 pm

cuervogold

Total Posts: 1088
cuervogold's Reps: 727
Active User > 50 Posts
premium
fta354 (!empty($user->lang['WROTE'])) ? $user->lang['WROTE'] : ucwords(strtolower(str_replace('_', ' ', 'WROTE'))):
well you can download and run a virus scan on the file and if you don't want to download and use it...then its your choice

Or you could post the code, just like everyone else.

It's about the learning process as well for me. I'm sure you didn't write the entire code base so just post it up. The only reason you have a working version is because someone else posted their code which you just modified and post.

What, not enough glory for you?

Rest easy knowing that any scripts I post will be compress and pw'ed exe from this point forward.

Posted: February 18th, 2008, 4:45 pm

dsmaddox
dsmaddox's Reps:
NOOO, the user (people who have no idea how to write code) need to at least be able to change the pause timers depending on their network connection and PC speed. If you do not post the codes this scripts will go to waste.

By the way, I haven't used this script b/c I cannot see how it works.

Posted: February 18th, 2008, 5:44 pm

egladius

Total Posts: 5
egladius's Reps: 0
premium
agreed, I lag and my computer hicups at times. I need to fiddle around with autoit scripts to get them to work, wheather its adding in extra checks, or changing pause timers, drag delays, drag speed or the like. Please post the code.

Posted: February 20th, 2008, 7:30 am

cardboard911

Total Posts: 34
cardboard911's Reps: 0
ok finally got it working BUT it wont put 2nd orders in the bag, works fine, left it for about an hour and all it does is re the 35s til they come out as 1st order then moves them

Posted: February 25th, 2008, 12:38 pm

superbeastie
superbeastie's Reps:
i am having issues also it some times pulls 2 many shirts deleates the one with the attachment then errors out

Posted: February 25th, 2008, 1:01 pm

superbeastie
superbeastie's Reps:
damn i just got it runing smooth had to switch to full screen and then it misses a drag on my shirt with a 34 in it and deletes it any one else having simaler problems

Posted: February 25th, 2008, 3:04 pm

cuervogold

Total Posts: 1088
cuervogold's Reps: 727
Active User > 50 Posts
premium
Just more reasons to share whatever code changes you have made. but, whatever.

Posted: February 27th, 2008, 5:59 am

tehghosthawk
tehghosthawk's Reps:
I'm also having the problem of it pulling 2 shirts. Puts the attachment in the shirt and deletes it.

Posted: February 28th, 2008, 7:34 pm

bobman2005

Total Posts: 2
bobman2005's Reps: 0
Not working for me at all... I'm in borderless window mode, but when i start up the program and try clicking on swg it doesn't register. If I click with SWG minimized it'll register but not when the mouse is in the game itself.

Posted: March 1st, 2008, 8:26 am

bobman2005

Total Posts: 2
bobman2005's Reps: 0
No ideas?

Posted: March 2nd, 2008, 8:25 am

tawclaw

Total Posts: 27
tawclaw's Reps: 1
premium
This works perfectly Steng! Very Very nice little application here. Thanks a ton! By the way, it takes fewer resources to make belts than shirtsanf they have sockets too.

Posted: March 2nd, 2008, 3:11 pm

hudg5063

Total Posts: 30
hudg5063's Reps: 0
I'm having an issue where the program will work great to begin with the errors out and deletes the bit. Any ideas?

Posted: March 12th, 2008, 3:30 am

nsit2003
nsit2003's Reps:
great post, but what's ur final LUCK and RE chance after ur all buffed up and powered up?

Posted: March 12th, 2008, 9:36 am

tteknos

Total Posts: 23
tteknos's Reps: 0
hudg5063 (!empty($user->lang['WROTE'])) ? $user->lang['WROTE'] : ucwords(strtolower(str_replace('_', ' ', 'WROTE'))):
I'm having an issue where the program will work great to begin with the errors out and deletes the bit. Any ideas?

This is the same issue I'm having. The program worked great with zero issues for 3 days in a row. The past 3 nights I've tried to run it I wake up and it's failed with a non-specific error, saying to check my inventory.

The weird thing is I sit there and watch it make about 4-5 bits without a problem, and then it fails later when I'm afk. Sometimes it makes only about 5 bits and fails, othertimes it makes around 15 and fails. There's enough shirts and bits, everything is setup right as far as the windows, because it worked flawlessly before.

Oh, and when it fails, the bit is missing in the morning, so it obviously gets deleted. Any ideas?

Posted: March 12th, 2008, 9:37 am

tteknos

Total Posts: 23
tteknos's Reps: 0
nsit2003 (!empty($user->lang['WROTE'])) ? $user->lang['WROTE'] : ucwords(strtolower(str_replace('_', ' ', 'WROTE'))):
great post, but what's ur final LUCK and RE chance after ur all buffed up and powered up?

Just so you know, my RE chance sits at 150, and Luck's at about 960. I don't buff aside from ent buff, and I had no issues. I'm only recently experiencing problems which are unrelated to LUCK and RE.

Want Advertisements After The Last Post Removed? Create A Free Account!

blue large dot Who is online