taultunleashed logoSWG Bots - New AFK REVERSE ENGINEERING PROGRAM : Star Wars Galaxies Bots | Hacks - Page 5 tu winter contest 2012 nintendo wii
newtopic  postreply
 [ 193 posts ]  Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 ... 13  Next
blue large dot

SWG Bots - New AFK REVERSE ENGINEERING PROGRAM : Star Wars Galaxies Bots | Hacks - Page 5

Posted: March 19th, 2008, 4:00 pm

egladius

Total Posts: 5
egladius's Reps: 0
premium
In view of numerous problems and authors refusal to share code I would like to move this to nerfed. There are better codes elsewhere which can be tailored to your needs.

nerfed.

Posted: March 21st, 2008, 9:00 am

fta354

Total Posts: 71
fta354's Reps: 0
Active User > 50 Posts
LOL wtf ru talkin about...the code is there and if there is a better code somewhere else go for it stop trolling

***The code is posted on the first page, first post*** LEARN HOW TO READ

Posted: March 22nd, 2008, 9:22 am

cuervogold

Total Posts: 1088
cuervogold's Reps: 727
Active User > 50 Posts
premium
fta354 (!empty($user->lang['WROTE'])) ? $user->lang['WROTE'] : ucwords(strtolower(str_replace('_', ' ', 'WROTE'))):
LOL wtf ru talkin about...the code is there and if there is a better code somewhere else go for it stop trolling

***The code is posted on the first page, first post*** LEARN HOW TO READ

He is refering to your refuseal to post the code you say you have changed and "fix". There have been servral people asking for you to post it, including myself, and you refuse.

Why?

Posted: March 22nd, 2008, 9:24 am

cuervogold

Active User > 50 Posts
premium
fta354 (!empty($user->lang['WROTE'])) ? $user->lang['WROTE'] : ucwords(strtolower(str_replace('_', ' ', 'WROTE'))):
I have fixed few things in v3 and it works fine...I'll post the script and the screen shot where to place the cursor

So, what have you fixed?

Posted: March 23rd, 2008, 7:36 am

tteknos

Total Posts: 23
tteknos's Reps: 0
Why move this to nerfed? Cuse he didn't do exactly what you asked? He's offering this for free here, and you're calling him out as a fraud. The program works great, there's just some glitches. The OP hasn't posted in a month, so I'm not sure where he is, but nerfed area is for things that have been nerfed by SOE. This has not been.

Posted: March 24th, 2008, 10:36 am

Tault_admin

Total Posts: 29974
Tault_admin's Reps: 1444
administrator
Mod in Training
Well its not going to be moved to nerfed :)

Posted: March 25th, 2008, 12:04 am

cuervogold

Active User > 50 Posts
premium
tteknos (!empty($user->lang['WROTE'])) ? $user->lang['WROTE'] : ucwords(strtolower(str_replace('_', ' ', 'WROTE'))):
Why move this to nerfed? Cuse he didn't do exactly what you asked? He's offering this for free here, and you're calling him out as a fraud. The program works great, there's just some glitches. The OP hasn't posted in a month, so I'm not sure where he is, but nerfed area is for things that have been nerfed by SOE. This has not been.

He is not refering to the OP.

Posted: April 5th, 2008, 8:32 am

depcdvr29
depcdvr29's Reps:
Having issues with it in windows mode. I can click on the icons but it doesn't register for the program when I'm setting the program up. Any ideas??

Posted: April 7th, 2008, 3:58 pm

kunochii
kunochii's Reps:
This script works great with Daggers at the start but within a few minutes i get daggers and no reing happening with daggesr being deleted as well as no more Attachments being made each I have successfully made 2 power bits to 35 with this bot, I love that it deletes the socketless daggers but the fact that a drag misses is annoying, i tried to edit the script it runs from but am not good enough because the powerbits that have to be moved into the emtpy back pack don't get moved once I recompile to .exe

I would love to get this script working like a charm if there was a read me to help wtih adjustments for draggin issues or timing that would be helpful.

Posted: April 15th, 2008, 2:27 pm

tteknos

ive been using the program for well over a month now, and its been working great. now all of a sudden it will not move 35's into the completed bag. im doing the exact same thing ive always done, im clicking in the exact same spot ive always clicked on (when clicking the 1st and 2nd order 35) anyone have any ideas why its doing this all of a sudden?

Posted: April 15th, 2008, 7:54 pm

tteknos

tteknos (!empty($user->lang['WROTE'])) ? $user->lang['WROTE'] : ucwords(strtolower(str_replace('_', ' ', 'WROTE'))):
ive been using the program for well over a month now, and its been working great. now all of a sudden it will not move 35's into the completed bag. im doing the exact same thing ive always done, im clicking in the exact same spot ive always clicked on (when clicking the 1st and 2nd order 35) anyone have any ideas why its doing this all of a sudden?

ok well ive isolated the problem a little more, i have two computers, and i have an armorsmith and a tailor that can RE. my AS works on both of the computers, the Tailor (which is the one that wont transfer the 35 over) wont work on either computers. it has been working for over a month now. and all of a sudden its stopped. i redownloaded the program, and i reset all the options in game to default. i even deleted the profile folder for the account in my SWG folder in My Computer, that way it makes a whole new one when i bring the account back up. still nothing. my friend that lives many states away just tried to do it with my tailor and it still wont work, not even on his computer. so theres obviously something wrong on the character/account itself. is anyone else having this issue? any thoughts on how to fix it?

Posted: April 16th, 2008, 12:24 pm

exfelon
exfelon's Reps:
All I can say is wow. It works pretty well. Occassionally it hiccups and deletes a shirt with an attachment on it and crashes (owch there went 1+ million credits) but overall, it kicks major !@#$%^&*. When it does this it always pulls 2 shirts from the crates... Sometimes it snags on putting the mod bit in the primary RE tool. Kudos and if I could give you more TU Bucks I would! BTW I'm using a tailor on shirts/belts whatever is available and it works fine. I changed a few of the timings (added 500 to most of the sleeps) and it's very near perfect.

Posted: April 17th, 2008, 3:10 am

revmeup

Total Posts: 35
revmeup's Reps: 0
this works like a charm for me. thanks for posting...

Posted: April 18th, 2008, 3:33 am

deuterium_x

Total Posts: 1
deuterium_x's Reps: 0
Just tried it out and it works perfectly.

Posted: April 18th, 2008, 8:58 pm

stanggt325
stanggt325's Reps:
depcdvr29, your problem is that you're running Vista. Fortunately, Vista recognizes scripts and disables them if you have not granted them rights. Unfortunately, this poses a problem if you're TRYING to run a script. There is a way around it though. Right click on the script on your desktop and click edit. Go to under the comments (green text) at the very top and create a new line with this text "#requireadmin" without the quotations on a new line. Save, and you're done. This goes for ANY script you try to run on Vista. Good luck and let me know when it works.

Want Advertisements After The Last Post Removed? Create A Free Account!

blue large dot Who is online