taultunleashed logoSWG Bots - New AFK REVERSE ENGINEERING PROGRAM : Star Wars Galaxies Bots | Hacks - Page 8 tu winter contest 2012 nintendo wii
newtopic  postreply
 [ 193 posts ]  Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11 ... 13  Next
blue large dot

SWG Bots - New AFK REVERSE ENGINEERING PROGRAM : Star Wars Galaxies Bots | Hacks - Page 8

Posted: September 2nd, 2008, 5:23 pm

seveind

Total Posts: 8
seveind's Reps: 0
Thanks

Posted: September 2nd, 2008, 11:25 pm

seveind

Total Posts: 8
seveind's Reps: 0
Ok started working good. Made 3 +35's everyonce and a while used 2 shirts but not to bad. AFTER the 3 bits it made i went afk for 5m. came back and i was on a diff server and program was shut down HUH? somehow it bugged me threw a bunch of 1/2 finished bits into the finished pack sat me down logged me out and selected a different server and logged me into it

Posted: September 12th, 2008, 10:00 am

busted1

Total Posts: 3
busted1's Reps: 0
Ok, I know that I don't have something set up right hopefully someone can point me in the right direction. I have set up my inventory exactly as it says, playing in windowed mode, got the options set up correctly....
First off is that the set up program will not read that I have clicked on anything other than the set up que box. So I screen shotted the whold thing and then tried it. The program then tells me that I'm out of junk loot and attempts to shut off SWG (yes I have 2 large stacks of junk loot in an RE tool).
This is as far as I have gotten. I used Cuervo's program but it doesn't account for the survival knives not having a socket and it gets hung up.
PLEASE ASSIST

Posted: September 13th, 2008, 12:51 pm

busted1

Total Posts: 3
busted1's Reps: 0
I got the program to work in XP but not in Vista 64, so something else for my laptop to do while I play on my main desktop.

Posted: September 19th, 2008, 7:10 am

shocker65
shocker65's Reps:
This program is awesome. It was so easy to get going, but I have found an issue with my setup. I cannot get the program to recognize when it creates a +35 powder bit, so it can move it into the finished container.

Is there a recomended desktop resolution, or game resolution?

I am using a wide screen monitor, and my game window size is roughly 1280 X 768.

Thank you in advance for your help

Posted: September 19th, 2008, 10:52 am

hvymetal
hvymetal's Reps:
running vista......it starts off fine puts the 1st and 2nd 35 in the bag then pulls a unfinished into the re tool then it wont select create a mod...plz help

Posted: September 25th, 2008, 1:38 am

bitterdog

Total Posts: 102
bitterdog's Reps: 2
Active User > 50 Posts
premium
shocker65 (!empty($user->lang['WROTE'])) ? $user->lang['WROTE'] : ucwords(strtolower(str_replace('_', ' ', 'WROTE'))):
This program is awesome. It was so easy to get going, but I have found an issue with my setup. I cannot get the program to recognize when it creates a +35 powder bit, so it can move it into the finished container.

I am using a wide screen monitor, and my game window size is roughly 1280 X 768.

try icon size 0.90 its in your swg options.. I forget off the top of my head what tab

Posted: September 25th, 2008, 7:19 am

shocker65
shocker65's Reps:
bitterdog (!empty($user->lang['WROTE'])) ? $user->lang['WROTE'] : ucwords(strtolower(str_replace('_', ' ', 'WROTE'))):
shocker65 (!empty($user->lang['WROTE'])) ? $user->lang['WROTE'] : ucwords(strtolower(str_replace('_', ' ', 'WROTE'))):

try icon size 0.90 its in your swg options.. I forget off the top of my head what tab

Thank you for the reply

Posted: September 27th, 2008, 1:57 pm

alminn

Total Posts: 41
alminn's Reps: 0
i dont know how you guys make this work... but it's not working for me...

It wont even put mod bits into bag... yes i've seen the video.. I pushed next to nr.5 but this is not working at all..

It wont put stuff in backpack... and it starts to drag my windoes left and right without doing whats it suppose to do... mouse is all crazy cliking everywhere

if anyone got any idea what i can do please do tell me

Posted: September 28th, 2008, 10:15 pm

eclipse25
eclipse25's Reps:
Well it started off just fine. It moves both 1st and 2nd into empty backpack. then pulls out ONE incomplete powerbit, drags it into Main RE tool then it looks like its trying to drag another object to the right of the Main RE tool into the Re tool. but since nothing is there it stops on its own.Please What am i missing?

Posted: September 29th, 2008, 3:01 am

alminn

Total Posts: 41
alminn's Reps: 0
eclipse what is your res. on swg when in windowed mode.

Posted: September 30th, 2008, 8:42 pm

eclipse25
eclipse25's Reps:
alminn (!empty($user->lang['WROTE'])) ? $user->lang['WROTE'] : ucwords(strtolower(str_replace('_', ' ', 'WROTE'))):

Sorry for late reply. Unfortunately i cannot get it into windowed mode. I have a 37 inch hd monitor with 8800 nvidia graphics card. its set to 1280x768 when i try to put into windows mode it tells me my desktop res is too low for the game to be placed in windows mode.

I tried changing resolution on desktop and in game as well. no dice. So i run in full screen mode. I get no lag what so ever during this program. I have gotten it to work after a few tries each time. Now the issue i am recieving is it starts up, it runs its course..makes maybe 4 +35s places it all in bag and everything runs smooth.

However during that process all the while it sometimes gets hung up and pulls two RE shirts and switches them around. Eventually It ends up deleting a shirt then placing correct shirt in re tool. Simply put it uses 2 re shirts every craft. I do notice in my chat bar it types number 3 and 4 once i see 34434334 in spatial over time... I get error in program. Ive went to bed twice on this and woke up and im on my other toon on a different server lol

End Result: i make about four +35s smoothly with the exception of using two RE shirts per engineer then i get error :?

Posted: October 1st, 2008, 5:10 pm

keymaster_master

Total Posts: 4
keymaster_master's Reps: 0
premium
i get it work to the first armor attachmend then it will attachd to the knife but here is the problem normal the should be RE the knife but it dont do it.. it get another knife and attach a knife against a knife :D than its delete the knife :(( has some one else the same problem ?

Posted: October 1st, 2008, 8:45 pm

bitterdog

Total Posts: 102
bitterdog's Reps: 2
Active User > 50 Posts
premium
eclipse25 (!empty($user->lang['WROTE'])) ? $user->lang['WROTE'] : ucwords(strtolower(str_replace('_', ' ', 'WROTE'))):
alminn (!empty($user->lang['WROTE'])) ? $user->lang['WROTE'] : ucwords(strtolower(str_replace('_', ' ', 'WROTE'))):

I do notice in my chat bar it types number 3 and 4 once i see 34434334 in spatial over time...

I have also been seeing this alot lately.

Posted: October 5th, 2008, 2:54 am

space001

Total Posts: 10
space001's Reps: 0
@keymaster
you are trying to use a armor attachment with a knife?
ARMOR-attachment with a WEAPON?! :shock:

Want Advertisements After The Last Post Removed? Create A Free Account!

blue large dot Who is online