taultunleashed logoSWG Bots - New AFK REVERSE ENGINEERING PROGRAM : Star Wars Galaxies Bots | Hacks - Page 6 tu winter contest 2012 nintendo wii
newtopic  postreply
 [ 193 posts ]  Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9 ... 13  Next
blue large dot

SWG Bots - New AFK REVERSE ENGINEERING PROGRAM : Star Wars Galaxies Bots | Hacks - Page 6

Posted: April 18th, 2008, 9:07 pm

hudg5063

Total Posts: 30
hudg5063's Reps: 0
Having an issue where everything will fire off until it tries to make the first mod bit but instead of making the one bit then moving it to the retool it makes three then errors out saying that I am out of junk loot

Posted: April 20th, 2008, 8:36 am

stanggt325
stanggt325's Reps:
hudg5063 (!empty($user->lang['WROTE'])) ? $user->lang['WROTE'] : ucwords(strtolower(str_replace('_', ' ', 'WROTE'))):
Having an issue where everything will fire off until it tries to make the first mod bit but instead of making the one bit then moving it to the retool it makes three then errors out saying that I am out of junk loot

Ok, stupid question, but do you have a separate RE tool with two stacks of junk loot in them and if so, did you check prior to running the script to make sure that the two stacks create a valid modifier bit?

Posted: April 28th, 2008, 11:11 pm

hudg5063

Total Posts: 30
hudg5063's Reps: 0
Sorry for the late reply but yeah did not it's creating a prec modifier

Posted: May 26th, 2008, 2:15 pm

grizzy
grizzy's Reps:
Cant seem to get the program to go beyond making the mod bits, it actually wont even make a mod bit. It will start ok by pulling the complete 35's into the appropriate pack than it will pull a incomplete powe bit into the appropriate RE tool, than I get the error because it doesnt seek to be able to make a mod bit. Ive tried everything to get it working but it just gets stuck on the mod bits, it just wont make em. Please help me, this program kicks arse, only if I could get it to work.

Posted: May 26th, 2008, 3:01 pm

tjm1193

Total Posts: 4
tjm1193's Reps: 0
premium
Yea same problem for me

Posted: May 28th, 2008, 8:58 pm

greagniatis
greagniatis's Reps:
mxinferno (!empty($user->lang['WROTE'])) ? $user->lang['WROTE'] : ucwords(strtolower(str_replace('_', ' ', 'WROTE'))):
Can't get this to work. I've got everything setup exactly as the picture showed. Got all my settings setup as the document said (Might want to include in the instruction document to tell people that you have to change your options to "Dragging items onto a container drops them into the container" or something of the sort, as unless I missed it, that wasn't in the instructions and WAS required by someone else who actually gets the program to work.)

Below is a video of exactly where the program messes up.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v92wQcSO8Ro

First 25 seconds is the setup of the program, after that it shows what the program does and where it messes up. (approximately 33 seconds in)

Not sure what the problem is, but this is what it has done each and every single time I've attempted to run the program.

Please help me out!

hello, i reviewed your video and the program is mesisng up because you reversed the two RE tools, the modifier is on the right and the main is on the left. the first two 35s are used mostly as place holders and if anything is out of line from the screenshot in spot one it wont work. i have a droid engineer and it worked the first time i tried it. let me know if you have anymore problems, i understand this fairly well.

Posted: May 29th, 2008, 11:40 am

averypoliak

Total Posts: 1
averypoliak's Reps: 0
Okay hre is the issue I am having, My re tool has 5 options on it, it goes to teh mod bit and wont RE that. I look at the script and it say (5) Revervse ... I THINK SOEMTHING IS WRONG WITH TEH SCRIPT, CAN ANYONE CONFIRM????

Posted: May 29th, 2008, 9:36 pm

scubasteve4sq

Total Posts: 444
scubasteve4sq's Reps: 1
Active User > 50 Posts
hey averypoliak i tink teh pwobwem yoo are havin is tat yoo don know wat yoo are talkin aboot. cuz a RE tool has 7 options on it. an (5) is reverse engineer.

Posted: May 30th, 2008, 4:42 am

swg_xploiter

Total Posts: 184
swg_xploiter's Reps: 0
Tault Volunteer Staff
totally true what scubasteve4sq says....

could it be that you were standing outside of your house, averypoliak? so there is no drop option and the radial menu gets fecked up? lol

Posted: May 30th, 2008, 1:29 pm

cazwright

Total Posts: 53
cazwright's Reps: 0
Active User > 50 Posts
Complete nOOb here. Where do we put the program, How do you start it and how does it interface with SWG?

Posted: June 13th, 2008, 12:07 pm

newbsurfer

Total Posts: 7
newbsurfer's Reps: 0
FAN !@#$%^&* TASTIC!!! thanks you so much for making this lol :) got it to work 1st time!! only had autoit a day as well :D

Posted: June 21st, 2008, 2:05 am

thorusd

Total Posts: 303
thorusd's Reps: 3
Active User > 50 Posts
premium
i have never used anything like this before do i need to download this autoit thing?
can someone tell me how to set all this up please?

Posted: June 21st, 2008, 9:14 am

huan

Total Posts: 3
huan's Reps: 0
egladius (!empty($user->lang['WROTE'])) ? $user->lang['WROTE'] : ucwords(strtolower(str_replace('_', ' ', 'WROTE'))):
I would like to look at the code for this however if you could post that.

it's in the download.

One problem I was having was Vista. I was unable to get this to run in vista but in XP, works like a charm.

Posted: June 22nd, 2008, 6:18 pm

slynth

Total Posts: 14
slynth's Reps: 0
I've made this program much more stable. I had to slow it down, but it works much more reliably now. I consider this for everyone who has a slower computer. I will post my edited executable with the OP's permission.

Posted: June 22nd, 2008, 10:14 pm

rugburn

Total Posts: 376
rugburn's Reps: 4
premium
Being that the OP is now a regular member, I dont think he'll be able to view this thread.

Want Advertisements After The Last Post Removed? Create A Free Account!

blue large dot Who is online