taultunleashed logoSWG Bots - New AFK REVERSE ENGINEERING PROGRAM : Star Wars Galaxies Bots | Hacks - Page 10 tu winter contest 2012 nintendo wii
newtopic  postreply
 [ 193 posts ]  Previous  1 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13  Next
blue large dot

SWG Bots - New AFK REVERSE ENGINEERING PROGRAM : Star Wars Galaxies Bots | Hacks - Page 10

Posted: February 14th, 2009, 12:10 am

ulukinatme

Total Posts: 8
ulukinatme's Reps: 0
busted1 (!empty($user->lang['WROTE'])) ? $user->lang['WROTE'] : ucwords(strtolower(str_replace('_', ' ', 'WROTE'))):
Ok, I know that I don't have something set up right hopefully someone can point me in the right direction. I have set up my inventory exactly as it says, playing in windowed mode, got the options set up correctly....
First off is that the set up program will not read that I have clicked on anything other than the set up que box. So I screen shotted the whold thing and then tried it. The program then tells me that I'm out of junk loot and attempts to shut off SWG (yes I have 2 large stacks of junk loot in an RE tool).
This is as far as I have gotten. I used Cuervo's program but it doesn't account for the survival knives not having a socket and it gets hung up.
PLEASE ASSIST

Has anyone else run into this issue? I haven't personally, but I have a guildie that is getting the same message. When I run the program it runs perfect! I'm not sure whats wrong with his setup though, I've had him double check all settings, it all seems setup correctly.

Posted: February 14th, 2009, 4:55 am

shady180

Total Posts: 15
shady180's Reps: 1
busted1 (!empty($user->lang['WROTE'])) ? $user->lang['WROTE'] : ucwords(strtolower(str_replace('_', ' ', 'WROTE'))):
Ok, I know that I don't have something set up right hopefully someone can point me in the right direction. I have set up my inventory exactly as it says, playing in windowed mode, got the options set up correctly....
First off is that the set up program will not read that I have clicked on anything other than the set up que box. So I screen shotted the whold thing and then tried it. The program then tells me that I'm out of junk loot and attempts to shut off SWG (yes I have 2 large stacks of junk loot in an RE tool).
This is as far as I have gotten. I used Cuervo's program but it doesn't account for the survival knives not having a socket and it gets hung up.
PLEASE ASSIST

Might have the solution if you're running Vista. Did the exact same thing to me, all I had to do is run the script as admin, basically inserted "#RequireAdmin" w/out the " in the top of the script itself. Hope it works for u

Posted: February 15th, 2009, 3:36 am

swgnaritus

Total Posts: 4
swgnaritus's Reps: 0
Having issues with the program. It works out perfectly until it gets to the part where it takes the shirts from the crates. It pulls one shirt out, puts the attachment into it, and instead of throwing it in to the RE tool it goes and grabs a second shirt. Then it errors out. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

Posted: February 20th, 2009, 3:41 pm

theroadkutters

Total Posts: 10
theroadkutters's Reps: 0
Hi, Great program by the way /tiphat...

Having a few issues: I'm having the same mod bit tool drop problem, it seems the courser doesn't hold down long enough to see the rev eng tab and it decides to move to the drop option. i get it to work maybe a full run maybe once out of 6+ tries and have to monitor it for a while to make sure it works.
Today i have tried over ten times and no luck hence the post.
Also the double shirt grab

My screen res is 1680 x 1050 22 in. wide screen, is there an icon size i should be using other than 1.00?
Thanks for your time.

Posted: February 20th, 2009, 5:38 pm

theroadkutters

Total Posts: 10
theroadkutters's Reps: 0
theroadkutters (!empty($user->lang['WROTE'])) ? $user->lang['WROTE'] : ucwords(strtolower(str_replace('_', ' ', 'WROTE'))):
Hi, Great program by the way /tiphat...

Having a few issues: I'm having the same mod bit tool drop problem, it seems the courser doesn't hold down long enough to see the rev eng tab and it decides to move to the drop option. i get it to work maybe a full run maybe once out of 6+ tries and have to monitor it for a while to make sure it works.
Today i have tried over ten times and no luck hence the post.
Also the double shirt grab

My screen res is 1680 x 1050 22 in. wide screen, is there an icon size i should be using other than 1.00?
Thanks for your time.

I am on a very loaded sever as well, might be lag...any ideas?

Posted: February 26th, 2009, 3:52 pm

ulukinatme

ulukinatme's Reps: 0
shady180 (!empty($user->lang['WROTE'])) ? $user->lang['WROTE'] : ucwords(strtolower(str_replace('_', ' ', 'WROTE'))):
PLEASE ASSIST

Might have the solution if you're running Vista. Did the exact same thing to me, all I had to do is run the script as admin, basically inserted "#RequireAdmin" w/out the " in the top of the script itself. Hope it works for u

This worked. Vista users, you may need this. I didn't, but my guildie did

Posted: March 26th, 2009, 1:25 pm

naughtysneak

naughtysneak's Reps: 0
premium
this was working graet for me until GU8.1 where the thing would go funny when 10-12 35's was moved to the completed pack. since GU8.2 the 35's don't get moved to the completed pack. infact the 1st 35 get REd over and over.

any ideas why it's changed with GU8.1 and 8.2 ??

Posted: April 4th, 2009, 7:19 am

sgreger

Total Posts: 25
sgreger's Reps: 0
It's still a bit jumpy. If the script tries to drag the Modded knife into the empty tool sometimes it does it twice (thinking it missed but really it just lagged). Then it deletes the modded knife and then crashes.

EDIT: also the bug where it just keeps making/deleting knives :-/ I cant get this to run more than 20 minutes without failing, and yes Im following the instructions clearly.

There any way to slow this down by altering the macro to adjust for laggy networks? (new to this)

Posted: April 6th, 2009, 10:04 pm

sgreger

Replying in the hope that someone will help

Posted: April 7th, 2009, 12:35 pm

sgreger

Long story short, i figured out a fix.

With the v3 publish, the Op gave us the code for the script. Adding 0.5-1 seconds (sleep: 500-1000) to the pauses in the macro, while slower, compensated for the lag. I added it right before the checks and have had few problems since. I recommend this for wireless users.

Posted: April 9th, 2009, 10:39 am

deathmonkey181

Total Posts: 5
deathmonkey181's Reps: 0
Hey, first post to the forums. How exactly do I set up the autoit script? I copy pasted the code, changed the 3 x,y points and im getting a few errors.

Posted: April 20th, 2009, 7:54 am

adaddy13

Total Posts: 11
adaddy13's Reps: 0
premium
How do you edit the script? I think if I slow it down it might work very well for me. It takes me 4 or 5 tries to set it up, and then it works great for about 5 minutes before it screws up. Usually, it will switch the places of my main RE tool and an armor attachment. Also, when I try and set it up, the main problem I have is getting it to select an unfinished bit. It will usually click and the top of that window and do nothing. I do it exactly the same way everytime, but only works some of the time, and not for very long. Any ideas?

Thanks

Posted: April 25th, 2009, 4:24 am

severesting

Total Posts: 22
severesting's Reps: 0
stengray (!empty($user->lang['WROTE'])) ? $user->lang['WROTE'] : ucwords(strtolower(str_replace('_', ' ', 'WROTE'))):
irishone1 (!empty($user->lang['WROTE'])) ? $user->lang['WROTE'] : ucwords(strtolower(str_replace('_', ' ', 'WROTE'))):
anyone tested it with armorsmith?

This program will work with armorsmith as well. Sorry, I didn't put armorsmith on the list, as I don't know anyone that is using an armorsmith to grind 35's, due to the difficulty of crafting armor. However, because they have added sockets to gloves and boots by armorsmith now, I could see how it would be possible to easily craft large quatitiies of socketed items with an armorsmith. Once again sorry, I left you all out.

nvm lol

Posted: April 25th, 2009, 7:29 pm

adaddy13

Total Posts: 11
adaddy13's Reps: 0
premium
I figured out how to edit the script, and slowing it down helped tremendously. I am still having a problem though. The script runs flawlessly, moves the completed 35 to the correct pack, grabs the next incomplete bit, and then errors out. It looks like when it selects the next incomplete bit, it is clicking on the row below where I originally set it. What would cause this?

Posted: June 14th, 2009, 9:29 am

ruffkid43

Total Posts: 2
ruffkid43's Reps: 0
adaddy13 (!empty($user->lang['WROTE'])) ? $user->lang['WROTE'] : ucwords(strtolower(str_replace('_', ' ', 'WROTE'))):
I figured out how to edit the script, and slowing it down helped tremendously. I am still having a problem though. The script runs flawlessly, moves the completed 35 to the correct pack, grabs the next incomplete bit, and then errors out. It looks like when it selects the next incomplete bit, it is clicking on the row below where I originally set it. What would cause this?

can i ask what you did? im having the same problem where itll move around my RE tool and belt w/ attechment then after 3 times of moving, ill delete my belt with my attachment. it seems like its moving the mouse too far and just screwing up with my bits.

Want Advertisements After The Last Post Removed? Create A Free Account!

blue large dot Who is online