taultunleashed logoAuto Attack [Revision 1.8] : EverQuest 2 Nerfed Info - Page 7
newtopic  postreply
 [ 243 posts ]  Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10 ... 17  Next
blue large dot

Auto Attack [Revision 1.8] : EverQuest 2 Nerfed Info - Page 7

Posted: January 29th, 2005, 5:37 am

tault_pickled
tault_pickled's Reps:
Download the latest version ... that .ini looks like it's from an old version.. seems to be missing deselectKey=

I'd be curious to see your debug after you have installed the latest one to see if you have same readings as Deceptic.

Posted: January 29th, 2005, 5:50 am

tault_vukodlac
tault_vukodlac's Reps:
ok..makin a few spells for cleric, then ill do that...

Posted: January 29th, 2005, 6:56 am

tault_vukodlac
tault_vukodlac's Reps:
ok, heres my log. THis is what happened so you can see if this is what it shows in log. I started the script. it went thru and kept casting HO and DD and CON'ing though nothing was targetted like 10x each, then it turned a few times, targetted, con'ed 2x, then hit the attack key, then dd'ed the tgt, then turned OFF the attack key and did the HO and DD correctly, but once the tgt died, it kept doing HO and DD for another 10x - 15x then turned and started over...

[Started Debugging Process]
[Beginning Battle Process]
[In main battle process]
.....Edited by Pickled - Got the data thanks.

Posted: January 29th, 2005, 6:58 am

tault_vukodlac
tault_vukodlac's Reps:
so when it actually finds a target, it does it fine except it turns off my attack. only prob i see and tell me if this is normal or not, but it takes like 4 mins till it tries to find another tgt after the tgt dies.

Posted: January 29th, 2005, 10:01 am

tault_pickled
tault_pickled's Reps:
Ok something is seriously wrong with check for aggro sequence, I wonder why mine correctly bypasses the check and others dont!

I'm trying to find the solution... seems so damn odd, it should NOT have found aggro, if nothing was targetted as isTargetLegal=0 (or 33 pixel color on some cards)...

First off you need to download the new script Vukodlac you have a slightly out of date version..

Working on a fix for this.

Posted: January 29th, 2005, 10:04 am

tault_vukodlac
tault_vukodlac's Reps:
ok..thanks man. fyi, when you told me to download it last time like 3 hours ago, i did. is there a new one in the last 3 or so hours or did i get the right one? Ill dl it again just to make sure. I have to go to bed now...long day tomorrow. Ill check back though and maybe I can get this working tomorrow. THanks for all you are doing.

-V

Posted: January 29th, 2005, 10:29 am

tault_pickled
tault_pickled's Reps:
OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG!

Sussed it, HOW bloody OBVIOUS!!

/me wants to BET you all have WIDESCREEN MODE ON, where it makes the target box area BLACK! = isTargetLegal = 0 (0 is black)

Explantion of above: IT ALWAYS THINKS IT HAS A TARGET BECAUSE -> isTargetLegal=0(black), and WIDESCREEN mode = BLACK = 0 = it thinks you have a target when you REALLY DONT HAVE ONE.

!@#$%^&*, I was getting really pissed it wasnt working for you all :P

GAH, I dont have widescreen mode on, thats why it always worked on mine!

Please confirm.

Edit - Problem solved.

Last edited by Guest on January 29th, 2005, 11:40 am, edited 1 time in total.

Posted: January 29th, 2005, 11:40 am

tault_pickled
tault_pickled's Reps:
Get Lastest Version, Fixed the targetting issue - you can now have WideScreen mode on without changing it.

(!empty($user->lang['CODE'])) ? $user->lang['CODE'] : ucwords(strtolower(str_replace('_', ' ', 'CODE'))):
-----------------------------------------
---- Revision Notes -  [Version 1.6] ----
---- Ultimate Auto Attack Script --------
---- Pickled ----------------------------

[29/01/05]
   [Added]
   - Logs client version -
   Added $version = "" so that I can tell what version your are running for DebugLog.txt dumps!

- DESELECT KEY -
   You must now set a DESELECT KEY for script to work properly

- Combat.ini -
   Now changed the format to Combat(VersionNumber).ini so that you cannot possibly use an OLD Version

- Warnings -
   Asks questions about your setup before proceeding, so you do not run with incorrect EQ2 Settings

[Fixed]
   - Script would not run properly -
   On clients who had WIDESCREEN MODE SET ON (fixed so it works either way) you can
   keep this on. Changed Pixel read location of isTarget!

Reduced delay before starting attack process

Posted: January 29th, 2005, 12:44 pm

Tault_deceptic

Total Posts: 110
Tault_deceptic's Reps: 0
Active User > 50 Posts
premium
hahah - great! This was driving me insane! nice thinking pickled! I'll give it a go in a few min and report in

/edit

bah - now it won't let me download the latest script... something wrong w. the link. I'll try again in a few min.

/edit - got it

Posted: January 29th, 2005, 1:10 pm

tault_pickled
tault_pickled's Reps:
Just to be sure redownload the script as of now... I up and downed it a few times as I forgot to set it not to kill grey mobs ( as I was testing it)

Added even more new stuff.

Posted: January 29th, 2005, 9:27 pm

tault_vukodlac
tault_vukodlac's Reps:
great...thanks. ill check it out.

Posted: January 29th, 2005, 9:41 pm

tault_vukodlac
tault_vukodlac's Reps:
bah...as i was setting up, servers went down. I wont be able to check it till tonight. GOt a Halo2 lan party all day. :) Hey one question. Why do you have to be at the login screen to reset the window size? Why cant you do it in game?

Posted: January 29th, 2005, 10:46 pm

tault_pickled
tault_pickled's Reps:
Its safety precaution.

1. If you RESET UI AFTER a MISPLACED window - THE DEFAULT UI is out of SYNCHRO (seems to position oddly). Therefore it misreads pixel color data.

When at login screen the EQ UI isnt read yet, SOO when you LOG in with correct window location, THE UI SETS CORRECTLY to the WINDOW ;)

/puts gun to head

Posted: January 30th, 2005, 9:56 am

tault_vukodlac
tault_vukodlac's Reps:
still thinking it has a target when its not. if you think its the letterbox, how do i turn letterbox off??

Thanks

Posted: January 30th, 2005, 10:12 am

tault_relaxingatuf
tault_relaxingatuf's Reps:
Any idea if it will support 1280x1024?

Want Advertisements After The Last Post Removed? Create A Free Account!

blue large dot Who is online