taultunleashed logoEQ2 UltraBot 3.x Hunter, Buff and Harvest bot, Discussion : EverQuest 2 Nerfed Info - Page 14
newtopic  postreply
 [ 310 posts ]  Previous  1 ... 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17 ... 21  Next
blue large dot

EQ2 UltraBot 3.x Hunter, Buff and Harvest bot, Discussion : EverQuest 2 Nerfed Info - Page 14

Posted: June 20th, 2006, 9:06 pm

sipperley
sipperley's Reps:
Hadush (!empty($user->lang['WROTE'])) ? $user->lang['WROTE'] : ucwords(strtolower(str_replace('_', ' ', 'WROTE'))):
viliden (!empty($user->lang['WROTE'])) ? $user->lang['WROTE'] : ucwords(strtolower(str_replace('_', ' ', 'WROTE'))):
I wonder when they are going to fix the service. Its been umm 3 or 4 days now and I'm getting kinda aggrivated that I can't use something I paid for to use.

Its a few days after a major LU, Im sure you could have coped.

And we barely 'pay' for this service as it is, what is it? like $2 a month?

no kidding. heaven forbid we all play ligit for 4 days.

runs great now. thanks for the fix. is there any way to maybe speed up the process for finding mobs when in offense. My toon spends 90% of the time finding mobs rather than killing them. it keeps flipping through the "Mob List". Nothing is actually wrong. Just a suggestion on how to speed up the kill'n

Posted: June 20th, 2006, 9:47 pm

rphister

Total Posts: 13
rphister's Reps: 0
Quick question after I say this bot is the best bot I have ever seen or used!! When my necro's pet dies after I FD using the emergency command I use the /stand command in the "after battle" section. I stand up and the bot trys to make a new pet, well it says "creating new pet". But it don't do anything.. Where do i put my pet and the pet buffs to create a new pet after his demise?

Thanks for your hard work on this program and the support you give. Much appreciated mate!

Posted: June 21st, 2006, 4:48 am

slam666

Total Posts: 1184
slam666's Reps: 1
premium
rphister (!empty($user->lang['WROTE'])) ? $user->lang['WROTE'] : ucwords(strtolower(str_replace('_', ' ', 'WROTE'))):
Quick question after I say this bot is the best bot I have ever seen or used!! When my necro's pet dies after I FD using the emergency command I use the /stand command in the "after battle" section. I stand up and the bot trys to make a new pet, well it says "creating new pet". But it don't do anything.. Where do i put my pet and the pet buffs to create a new pet after his demise?

Thanks for your hard work on this program and the support you give. Much appreciated mate!

Use the GUI INI editor, there is a Tab for Pet, you set the key there for your pet and buff, dont forget to set the correct quickbar also.

Author of EQ2Ultrabot, NOW WITH CRAFTING!!!
Read this before asking for help

Posted: June 21st, 2006, 4:50 am

slam666

premium
sipperley (!empty($user->lang['WROTE'])) ? $user->lang['WROTE'] : ucwords(strtolower(str_replace('_', ' ', 'WROTE'))):
Hadush (!empty($user->lang['WROTE'])) ? $user->lang['WROTE'] : ucwords(strtolower(str_replace('_', ' ', 'WROTE'))):
viliden (!empty($user->lang['WROTE'])) ? $user->lang['WROTE'] : ucwords(strtolower(str_replace('_', ' ', 'WROTE'))):
I wonder when they are going to fix the service. Its been umm 3 or 4 days now and I'm getting kinda aggrivated that I can't use something I paid for to use.

Its a few days after a major LU, Im sure you could have coped.

And we barely 'pay' for this service as it is, what is it? like $2 a month?

no kidding. heaven forbid we all play ligit for 4 days.

runs great now. thanks for the fix. is there any way to maybe speed up the process for finding mobs when in offense. My toon spends 90% of the time finding mobs rather than killing them. it keeps flipping through the "Mob List". Nothing is actually wrong. Just a suggestion on how to speed up the kill'n

Send me your INI, I can check to see if there is something I can tweak to make it faster.

Posted: June 21st, 2006, 1:19 pm

paxenon
paxenon's Reps:
If you're familiar with VB, it is pretty straightforward to comment out the code that does the search for mobs and then faces one. Personally, I am camping static spawns so I know exactly where they will be, so I just comment out the part that searches and insure that my waypoints have the right angle to face to for the mobs I am trying to find. This is more efficient for me.

However, if you're hunting in an open area it may be better to attempt to optimize the mob look-up **shrug**

Posted: June 22nd, 2006, 7:33 pm

rphister

Ah, I got my char to cast a new pet after he dies..Thaks for the help. Here is my next question. I have a my heal set to make me FD at 25% and I do. However, where can I put a command to make the pet stand back up and carry on after his health reaches a safe level and a safe time(When FD is recastable). As it is now, he cant do anything because he is still FD and If i put the /stand in the same line as FD, he stands up to soon and gets attacked and FD is not reset. Im picking up on this, still have a few bugs to work out and am looking for a good safe place to lvl through the 40's.. Thanks

Posted: June 24th, 2006, 2:04 am

hadush
hadush's Reps:
Anyone have any tips on how to get the toon to loot well?

Mine will always open the chest, and bring up the 'loot all' option, but doesnt click the loot option to take the item

Posted: June 24th, 2006, 7:03 am

slam666

premium

Mine will always open the chest, and bring up the 'loot all' option, but doesnt click the loot option to take the item

Do you use my modified UI? When the window open with the loot all, if you press ENTER, does it loot?

Posted: June 24th, 2006, 7:28 am

rphister

Hey slam, do you have any idea on why im targeting and then the bot stays on a target and doesnt do anything. They he calls my pet back, rebuffs and targets again? I dont think is in the .ini I sent, i put a new ini in with very limited changes and it does the same thing.

Posted: June 24th, 2006, 9:19 am

slam666

premium
rphister (!empty($user->lang['WROTE'])) ? $user->lang['WROTE'] : ucwords(strtolower(str_replace('_', ' ', 'WROTE'))):
Hey slam, do you have any idea on why im targeting and then the bot stays on a target and doesnt do anything. They he calls my pet back, rebuffs and targets again? I dont think is in the .ini I sent, i put a new ini in with very limited changes and it does the same thing.

When you say call the pet back you mean resummon it?

Posted: June 24th, 2006, 9:56 am

hadush
hadush's Reps:
slam666 (!empty($user->lang['WROTE'])) ? $user->lang['WROTE'] : ucwords(strtolower(str_replace('_', ' ', 'WROTE'))):

Do you use my modified UI? When the window open with the loot all, if you press ENTER, does it loot?

No still using the default UI.

Is your UI needed (and if so where do I pick it up?)

When I press enter it just starts a chat in the default chat window

Posted: June 24th, 2006, 12:17 pm

paxenon
paxenon's Reps:
I think I have found another "run off into the sunset" bug. I have not spent much time looking at this part of the code, so there is a possibility I'm missing something - but I'm getting the following in the log when I run off into the sunset:

RunToNextLoc() - Using CurLocPoint: 1
6/23/2006 6:07:12 PM: ** Entering RunToLoc(-1, -1, -1, -1, True, 0, -1, True, False) - MIN DISTANCE: 7.8

This occurs when RANDOMRUNMODE= RUNAROUND

I think the cause is here:

In TargetMonster:

if NOT ExitLoop then
' If we didn't target anything valid - move on!
if (RandomRunMode <> g_SAMESPOT) then

<deleted>
SendEscape()
RunToNextLoc()

This brings us to:

if (RandomRunMode = g_CLOSESTSCON or RandomRunMode = g_ROAMAROUND) then

<deleted>

else
Do While(TRUE)

ContinueOn=FALSE

if(CurLocPoint=0) then
objDebug.Print "RunToNextLoc() - Using STARTING Loc Point", 1
StatusBar2("RunToNextLoc() - Using STARTING Loc Point")
Call RunToLoc(StartingLocPoint.GetX(), StartingLocPoint.GetY(), StartingLocPoint.GetDir(), -1, FALSE, 0, -1, FALSE, FALSE)
else
objDebug.Print "RunToNextLoc() - Using CurLocPoint: " & CurLocPoint, 1
'StatusBar2("RunToNextLoc() - Using CurLocPoint: " & CurLocPoint)
Call RunToLoc(LocPoints(CurLocPoint).GetX(), LocPoints(CurLocPoint).GetY(), LocPoints(CurLocPoint).GetDir(), -1, TRUE, 0, -1, TRUE, FALSE)

The above "else" is where we are calling RunToLoc with -1s. I think that we haven't assigned LocPoints yet (at least, I can't find it, but I haven't looked really hard. For other modes, such as closest con, we call

SetClosestsMonsterLocPoints() to assign them, but I can't see where we do it for this.

Since I basically just want a CLOSESTCON that doesn't return to the start point , I worked around this changing the first if to:

if (RandomRunMode = g_CLOSESTSCON or RandomRunMode = g_ROAMAROUND)

but you will probably want to make the right fix.

Hope this helps.

Posted: June 24th, 2006, 5:36 pm

slam666

premium
slam666 (!empty($user->lang['WROTE'])) ? $user->lang['WROTE'] : ucwords(strtolower(str_replace('_', ' ', 'WROTE'))):

Yes you need it. It is in the zip file. Read the install.txt

Posted: June 25th, 2006, 12:50 am

hadush
hadush's Reps:

Ok copied the CustumUI to the UI section in EQ2s game folder, and the EQ2ini to the directory as instructed in the install.txt.

Same thing happens, when I loot, it brings up the window, but goes to chat when it presses enter

Posted: June 25th, 2006, 5:12 am

slam666

premium

Ok copied the CustumUI to the UI section in EQ2s game folder, and the EQ2ini to the directory as instructed in the install.txt.

Same thing happens, when I loot, it brings up the window, but goes to chat when it presses enter

First, 7) I added a variable to set the key to initiate chat, normaly chat is initiate by pressing ENTER, I
strongly suggest that you change that to some other key.

Second, when you hit ENTER does it loot?

Want Advertisements After The Last Post Removed? Create A Free Account!

blue large dot Who is online