taultunleashed logoEQ2 UltraBot 3.x Hunter, Buff and Harvest bot, Discussion : EverQuest 2 Nerfed Info - Page 17
newtopic  postreply
 [ 310 posts ]  Previous  1 ... 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21  Next
blue large dot

EQ2 UltraBot 3.x Hunter, Buff and Harvest bot, Discussion : EverQuest 2 Nerfed Info - Page 17

Posted: July 11th, 2006, 8:42 pm

arcosanarchy
arcosanarchy's Reps:
Let me start off by saying great job with the coding of this script, i just have a question or two.

In waypoints the time variable, is that in seconds or minutes? I searched around but cant find it explained anywhere, I tried setting it to 1 or 60
it doesnt seem to change much..

If I wanted to make it run to a new location and then continue on without doing anything (so i make sure i run between a mountain or other obstacle) how could i do that?

When I have PET set to true, it casts the pet, goes a few minutes, then tries to "MAKE A NEW PET" and kills the current one. tries to target a mob, then casts the new pet after about 30 seconds, is this right?

There's so much to configure and get worked out to make things run right, I dont know if there's something I have set wrong thats causing that. Alot of the variables are described in the ini file, but some things arent very detailed. Thanks for any help.

Posted: July 12th, 2006, 6:00 am

hyper64
hyper64's Reps:
Is there a way to change harvesting time as with the new harvesting tools it takes 2 second off the time and you end up waiting 2 seconds until the next pull?

Posted: July 12th, 2006, 11:14 am

slam666

Total Posts: 1184
slam666's Reps: 1
premium
hyper64 (!empty($user->lang['WROTE'])) ? $user->lang['WROTE'] : ucwords(strtolower(str_replace('_', ' ', 'WROTE'))):
Is there a way to change harvesting time as with the new harvesting tools it takes 2 second off the time and you end up waiting 2 seconds until the next pull?

Yes you can in latest version. Check the GUI editor and look in harvesting tab.

Author of EQ2Ultrabot, NOW WITH CRAFTING!!!
Read this before asking for help

Posted: July 12th, 2006, 12:28 pm

slam666

Total Posts: 1184
slam666's Reps: 1
premium
I will be on vacation till the 21st.

:D

Author of EQ2Ultrabot, NOW WITH CRAFTING!!!
Read this before asking for help

Posted: July 13th, 2006, 3:38 pm

pokdbz
pokdbz's Reps:
Is anyone else having a problem after the update today. It won't attack anything it just keeps retargeting mobs but not attacking?

Anyone know what the problem is?

Posted: July 13th, 2006, 3:46 pm

wyvernx

Total Posts: 6718
wyvernx's Reps: 21
administrator
premium
Sounds like the EQ2 Service will need updating. I'll check and get back...

Posted: July 13th, 2006, 9:39 pm

wyvernx

administrator
premium
Fixed.

Posted: July 14th, 2006, 12:16 am

jdb1914
jdb1914's Reps:
I have had a problem for a while but cant seem to get it straight. When fighting with a tank and a caster, my tank will pull a mob fight it till my caster throws a spell or debuff. Then, The tank will target the caster because it thinks it has drawn aggro. It will keep him targeted till the mob hits him a few times then he will turn and continue fighting the mob again. It is almost like the script is monitoring the power of the group and not the health to decide when the group has an add. Any ideas? This kinda gets annoying when it takes 3 times as long to kill a mob...

Thanks for any help and keep up the great work

Posted: July 14th, 2006, 5:48 pm

pokdbz
pokdbz's Reps:
I am having a problem. I reinstalled everything and it stops when it is loading up. It starts to do the /log and then quits and says script stopped. I did try the mouse demo and it does the same thing it stops halfway down.

Any idea what the problem would be?

Posted: July 15th, 2006, 5:53 am

arcosanarchy
arcosanarchy's Reps:
pokdbz (!empty($user->lang['WROTE'])) ? $user->lang['WROTE'] : ucwords(strtolower(str_replace('_', ' ', 'WROTE'))):
I am having a problem. I reinstalled everything and it stops when it is loading up. It starts to do the /log and then quits and says script stopped. I did try the mouse demo and it does the same thing it stops halfway down.

Any idea what the problem would be?

Look in the main scripts folder, there's a logfile that will have the error posted in it.

Posted: July 17th, 2006, 7:55 am

squirrelycc

Total Posts: 109
squirrelycc's Reps: 0
Active User > 50 Posts
Ok, I've been tinkering with this script and I believe I have everything set up correctly. All I want to do is use it solo as a hunter bot. I set up the ini file correctly (for a new character i created), and I am getting the following error in the UB log file:

7/17/2006 11:45:08 AM: Opening CHAT Logfile for input: <c>
7/17/2006 11:45:08 AM: ** ERROR: Can't Open Chat Log - please verify that you have turned on logging in game at least once to create file with /log command
7/17/2006 11:45:08 AM: *** Script Complete!

My question is why is it not loading my toons chat log file? I have enabled it, and there is a log file in the EQ2 Directory

Posted: July 17th, 2006, 9:06 am

wyvernx

administrator
premium
scroll up in your log and look for other errors.

Posted: July 17th, 2006, 11:25 am

loraik
loraik's Reps:
Something I have noticed since Service was changed due to Patch #25 is the "Offensive" bot on "PullToSafeSpot" now drifts from the safe spot instead of returning to the same spot. This occurs after running for 5+ hours at a time and can be as much as 100 feet from the original start point.

Would this be a var. issue in Ultrabot or Service?

Loraik

Posted: July 17th, 2006, 12:00 pm

wyvernx

administrator
premium
I would think its the bot since the getplayerx, etc doesnt vary.

Posted: July 19th, 2006, 4:27 pm

djmatteo
djmatteo's Reps:
I got it installed, and after a few runs I got it somewhat working.

First off, let me say I only plan on using this for harvesting.

If I use that path creator, am I correct in understanding I will have to modify every waypoint so that its not this format:

[07/18 17:55] Waypoint1 = 2, 83, 0, direct
[07/18 17:56] Waypoint2 = 24, -44, 0, direct
[07/18 17:56] Waypoint3 = 59, -179, 0, direct
[07/18 17:57] Waypoint4 = 143, -285, 0, direct

If I do have to modify every waypoint, what is recommended for for angle/wait time at each waypoint?

I also had a problem when I used the default 3 waypoints in the file that when I clicked stop on the script (because I wasnt harvesting) my camera angle was doing 360 degree circles and couldnt stop.

Thanks to everyone who views and/or helps me get this working. I would really enjoy getting something else to work other than the craft bot.

Also even though I havent got anything to work, many kudo's to all the people who make this possible for so many people to enjoy.

Want Advertisements After The Last Post Removed? Create A Free Account!

blue large dot Who is online