taultunleashed logoEQ2 UltraBot 3.x Hunter, Buff and Harvest bot, Discussion : EverQuest 2 Nerfed Info - Page 15
newtopic  postreply
 [ 310 posts ]  Previous  1 ... 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18 ... 21  Next
blue large dot

EQ2 UltraBot 3.x Hunter, Buff and Harvest bot, Discussion : EverQuest 2 Nerfed Info - Page 15

Posted: June 25th, 2006, 6:50 am

hadush
hadush's Reps:
Re-mapped the key but no joy.

When I press Enter (either key) it will not loot.

Posted: June 25th, 2006, 7:03 am

slam666

Total Posts: 1184
slam666's Reps: 1
premium
Hadush (!empty($user->lang['WROTE'])) ? $user->lang['WROTE'] : ucwords(strtolower(str_replace('_', ' ', 'WROTE'))):
Re-mapped the key but no joy.

When I press Enter (either key) it will not loot.

Then you are not using the modified UI. You probably have something not set right. When you will be using the modified UI it will work.

Author of EQ2Ultrabot, NOW WITH CRAFTING!!!
Read this before asking for help

Posted: June 25th, 2006, 7:06 am

rphister

Total Posts: 13
rphister's Reps: 0
I am having the same problem, I have the chat key changed to [ and the ui installed but when my bot goes to loot, the "Loot all" "Loot Item" window pops up but he won't loot it. When press enter it will not loot..

Posted: June 25th, 2006, 8:29 am

hadush
hadush's Reps:
Have uploaded screenshots showing my ini file, and the customui file in the places (incase you can pickup an error from these)

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Posted: June 25th, 2006, 12:32 pm

slam666

premium
Hadush (!empty($user->lang['WROTE'])) ? $user->lang['WROTE'] : ucwords(strtolower(str_replace('_', ' ', 'WROTE'))):
Have uploaded screenshots showing my ini file, and the customui file in the places (incase you can pickup an error from these)

It seem ok, dont know why its not working.

Posted: June 25th, 2006, 1:01 pm

slam666

premium
New version is out, EQ2UltraBot_v32a

Posted: June 25th, 2006, 11:05 pm

Tault_admin

Total Posts: 29974
Tault_admin's Reps: 1444
administrator
Mod in Training
500 to you.

Posted: June 26th, 2006, 4:48 am

hadush
hadush's Reps:
slam666 (!empty($user->lang['WROTE'])) ? $user->lang['WROTE'] : ucwords(strtolower(str_replace('_', ' ', 'WROTE'))):

It seem ok, dont know why its not working.

I have had problems in the past getting other UIs working, yet I have the map program UI installed and running fine.

Is really strange error.

Not a biggy though, I dont often use it for this, mostly as a follower :)

Posted: June 26th, 2006, 2:12 pm

simpatico
simpatico's Reps:
What is changed in the new version? I see that a mapping thing is not in this version anymore, but is there any thing new or bugs removed? I still am unable to loot and I noticed today also that my kill counter doesn't work properly, is this anything to do with the change today? I would really like to get the looting working properly if possible. Oh, i am not sure why this happens to me all the time but the target_previous command doesnt alway put the _(underscore) for the command, half the time it puts a -(dash) and the command is not recognized, is there something i can do to adjust for this.. I have my computer speed set to high in the .ini editor and have tried it on medium as well.. Thanks so much for all your effort and updates Slam!! Props to you!

Posted: June 26th, 2006, 4:02 pm

slam666

premium
simpatico (!empty($user->lang['WROTE'])) ? $user->lang['WROTE'] : ucwords(strtolower(str_replace('_', ' ', 'WROTE'))):
What is changed in the new version? I see that a mapping thing is not in this version anymore, but is there any thing new or bugs removed? I still am unable to loot and I noticed today also that my kill counter doesn't work properly, is this anything to do with the change today? I would really like to get the looting working properly if possible. Oh, i am not sure why this happens to me all the time but the target_previous command doesnt alway put the _(underscore) for the command, half the time it puts a -(dash) and the command is not recognized, is there something i can do to adjust for this.. I have my computer speed set to high in the .ini editor and have tried it on medium as well.. Thanks so much for all your effort and updates Slam!! Props to you!

Change are in the readme.txt file.

What does not work for looting?

Posted: June 26th, 2006, 4:24 pm

rphister

When i have looting turned on, my char will face the dead NPC, move will move back and forth, the box will open but the item will never get looted. I tried to manually loot a box opening it up and typing /loot all and hitting the enter button but it didnt loot.. Also, can you figure out the problem with the target_previous sometimes typing the wrong line and putting target-previous, with a dash?

Posted: June 26th, 2006, 4:26 pm

rphister

Oh, just fyi. I do have your UI installed and the chat enable is set to the [ key.

Posted: June 26th, 2006, 5:34 pm

slam666

premium
rphister (!empty($user->lang['WROTE'])) ? $user->lang['WROTE'] : ucwords(strtolower(str_replace('_', ' ', 'WROTE'))):
Oh, just fyi. I do have your UI installed and the chat enable is set to the [ key.

If you press ENTER when the loot box appear and it does not loot then there is something not set right with the UI.

Posted: June 26th, 2006, 7:01 pm

simpatico
simpatico's Reps:
Thanks, ill see what i can do to fix that. Any idea's why the target-previous gets put in and not the target_previous at certain times while the bot is running?? Actually I don't even understand why its typing it at all.. I have the target previous key set in EQ to the same key it is in the .ini file. Should't it just press the button per say.. and not type it on my screen in the chat?

Posted: June 26th, 2006, 7:03 pm

simpatico
simpatico's Reps:
Does anyone have a good .ini file that they have worked all the bugs and timing out for a Necromancer, or a good location to bot solo in the middle 40's?

Want Advertisements After The Last Post Removed? Create A Free Account!

blue large dot Who is online