taultunleashed logoWorking Offsets (Mem/Hacks) : EverQuest 2 Nerfed Info - Page 5
newtopic  postreply
 [ 125 posts ]  Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
blue large dot

Working Offsets (Mem/Hacks) : EverQuest 2 Nerfed Info - Page 5

Posted: February 9th, 2005, 11:48 am

Tault_pretzel

Total Posts: 73
Tault_pretzel's Reps: 0
Active User > 50 Posts
Been real busy IRL, had little to no EQ2 or winhack time.

Macross - Yes. EB = enduring breath. The way the fall damage works is like a safefall with infinite skill - you'll never take fall damage at any time as long as the offset has been changed.

Prowling - Unlikely - the client sees the forge as a npc, and you shouldn't be able to block damage from that any more then you could from any spell casting mob. Its possible that it has a spell range, so a way around it would be to hack the distance check on the forge itself for crafting, then craft from accross the zone.
Is that possible? you tell me! Read the tuts and figure it out :)

Posted: February 9th, 2005, 4:22 pm

tault_cryofmankind
tault_cryofmankind's Reps:
I have hex edited before - when I tried the broker offset, I brought up $005B09B0, however I never saw any 56 to change. What am I missing?

Posted: February 10th, 2005, 3:44 am

Tault_pretzel

Active User > 50 Posts
Unless they've patched since last I played - its there, I tested it. (the format of $005B09B0 would be for winhack, you may search for 005B09B0 or even just 5B09B0 in other memory editors, im not sure what you have)

Posted: February 10th, 2005, 12:01 pm

tault_jgary321
tault_jgary321's Reps:
It seems they have made a few small changes here are the new Offsets

Name - Address - Old / New

No Blur - 431A57 - 0F84/90E9
EB - 444687 - 742E/9090
No Fall - 4E6FB1 - 0F84/90E9
Banker - 50C390 - 56/C3
Camp - 491A0E - 0F8498/E99900
Broker - 5B0A30 - 56/C3
Merchant - 5B6A10 - 56/C3

It looks like they have just changed some of the positions of the offsets. Most have just moved down a couple lines. If anyone has trouble with these let me know.

PS. If anyone needed to know how to close the banker/merchant/broker window, just press ESC. I know this seems obvious, but I kept hitting the X at the top right and it wouldn't work. But ESC does. I know I'm ignorant but it's all good :).

Also does anyone know why this wont work with /show_window inventory.Bank? You would think it would work.. O well..

Last edited by Guest on February 10th, 2005, 12:26 pm, edited 3 times in total.

Posted: February 10th, 2005, 12:22 pm

tault_jgary321
tault_jgary321's Reps:
BTW are you tired of having to reset offsets everytime you load up EQ 2? Well Guess what, I'm almost done with my trainer that will automate this for everyone. That one people who don't know how to Hex edit can enjoy all these offsets as well. Just wanted to fill ya'll in. Also to a Mod, should I just set it up as an attachment or would you like me to upload it somewhere specific when it's done?

Posted: February 10th, 2005, 12:27 pm

Tault_nazeroth

Total Posts: 1390
Tault_nazeroth's Reps: 1
premium
Nice job, 5 points for updating it. :wink:

Good idea! Yeah just set it up as an attachment.

Posted: February 10th, 2005, 2:54 pm

tault_jgary321
tault_jgary321's Reps:
Well I just finished the 1st version of the trainer for the offsets, everything appears to be working fine, except it has really low graphics.. Only the buttons are done currently. I do have 1 question about these offsets, and Pickled maybe you can answer. After you turn on the merchant offset, you have to press ESC to close the window. But anytime you try to access Broker/Bank/Merchant it says you are too busy. I was wondering if it did the same thing for you when you first found the offsets. Is there a chance you could take a look at the values I have and make sure they are correct? I also tried unloading the "no range for merchant" offset thinking that may clear it but it didnt. It does the same thing after loading the Banker Offset, but for some reason doesn't do it for the Broker one. The Broker one has worked fine for me so far. Is there any work-around that you know of? Any help would be appreciated. I'll go ahead and upload the first version of the trainer now. Feel free to virus scan it. It's 3am here so new features will have to wait til the morning.

New Features Coming:

Updated Graphics, Woot!
On/Off Button for each offset. (or most hopefully)
Tooltip's to explain specifically what everything does.
And anything else I can think of :)

Peace guys and have fun!

PS. Any feedback would be awesome. I know the trainer doesn't look great currently, but 1. that will change in a day or two, and 2. at least it works :). If you find any bugs pls let me know.

Last edited by Guest on February 11th, 2005, 3:16 am, edited 1 time in total.

Posted: February 10th, 2005, 4:42 pm

tault_glenny1

Total Posts: 152
tault_glenny1's Reps: 0
Active User > 50 Posts
very nice
def need an off / on button or a change in the color of the botton when its on or something. Was trying to stop camping and couldnt figure out when it was on or off =P

Posted: February 10th, 2005, 6:57 pm

tault_glenny1

Total Posts: 152
tault_glenny1's Reps: 0
Active User > 50 Posts
Dunno what exactly is wrong but after using the trainer i can only visit the bank one time. If i exit the window i have to zone to be able to use it again. The merchants just say too bust to do a transaction.

Posted: February 10th, 2005, 7:15 pm

tault_jgary321
tault_jgary321's Reps:
I'll have the On/Off button on today. Currently to stop camping just sit and stand back up. And also about the merchant/banker, I know. I'm currently looking into the situation. I posted here to see if anyone know why it's doing this. Anyways thanks for the feedback.

Posted: February 11th, 2005, 3:18 am

tault_jgary321
tault_jgary321's Reps:
I uploaded the new version. It has On/Off buttons and slightly better graphics. The Distance checks still don't work properly im working on it tho. Documentation is included just hit the Nfo button in the prog.

Posted: February 11th, 2005, 5:53 am

Tault_tarnott

Total Posts: 11
Tault_tarnott's Reps: 0
premium
Nice work, this helps me out alot :)

Posted: February 12th, 2005, 3:31 am

Tault_pretzel

Active User > 50 Posts
Just reusing the offsets I posted, someone needs to come up with some new ones :/

Posted: February 12th, 2005, 8:23 am

tault_atrapas
tault_atrapas's Reps:
Trying... You look at the offset I posted? It's ASM that's killing me, not the lack of trying.

Posted: February 12th, 2005, 9:17 am

tault_akanon
tault_akanon's Reps:
I read through all of the tutorials, but haven't been able to figure out how you found the offsets. Searching with dasm for text strings seems to turn up nothing, and there is no eq_str.txt file. Could somebody point me in the right direction?

Want Advertisements After The Last Post Removed? Create A Free Account!

blue large dot Who is online