taultunleashed logoEQ2 Hacks - Advanced EverQuest 2 Teleporter by Pursuited : EverQuest 2 Premium Discussions
newtopic  postreply
 [ 254 posts ]  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 17  Next
blue large dot

EQ2 Hacks - Advanced EverQuest 2 Teleporter by Pursuited : EverQuest 2 Premium Discussions

Posted: July 3rd, 2009, 6:43 pm

pursuited112

Total Posts: 224
pursuited112's Reps: 24
Here is my Advanced teleporter for EverQuest 2. I have decided that I will start programming for Tault Unleashed so I decided to start with this teleporter. Below you will find information about its features.

========================================
THIS THREAD HAS BEEN CLOSED. THIS THREAD IS AVAILABLE
FOR DOWNLOAD PURPOSES ONLY. FOR SUPPORT, PLEASE MAKE
A NEW THREAD REGARDING YOUR PROBLEM. PLEASE CHECK
PREVIOUS POSTS TO HELP PREVENT DOUBLE POSTING.
-Pursuited : January 7, 2010
========================================

IF YOU FIND MY TELEPORTER ON ANOTHER SITE, PLEASE INFORM ME IMMEDIATELY! I HAVE ONLY CONSENTED TO TAULTUNLEASHED AND THAT IS IT!

REMEMBER TO REMOVE YOUR OLD COPY BEFORE INSTALLING NEWER UPDATES OR YOU WILL RUN INTO PROBLEMS!

Screenshot:
(!empty($user->lang['IMAGE'])) ? $user->lang['IMAGE'] : ucwords(strtolower(str_replace('_', ' ', 'IMAGE')))
(!empty($user->lang['IMAGE'])) ? $user->lang['IMAGE'] : ucwords(strtolower(str_replace('_', ' ', 'IMAGE')))

Features:
    Manually edit speed
    Manually edit X, Y, and Z coordinate
    Write to X, Y, Z all at once
    If your stuck there are +10 and -10 buttons to help you get unstuck
    Save your current position
    Load your saved position
    Visually see your Speed, X, Y, and Z Coordinate
    Add favorite locations to a list box (double click the value to teleport there)
    Save your teleport list
    Load your teleport list
    Clear your teleport list
    View Credits
    Tooltips for all buttons
    Auto deletes duplicate entries in teleport list
    'Always Stay on Top' check box
    View how many saved locations you have
    Get process ID of EverQuest2.exe (for programmers)
    Also a customized icon made by me for authenticity and fun
    Added viewing of character information (What you see in Persona Window) (Status and Avoidance is NOT working)
    ONE hotkey for writing to the speed address (CTRL+F1) (Press it slowly so the teleporter picks up the command)
    Speed text box to show 0 so people don't press write when its blank
    Viewing of all addresses and offsets used in this program.
    Locking of speed
    Auto-Load of the saved locations file
    Teleport to Target
    Quest Finder (note that an internet connection IS required for the quests information to populate. Also, the links within the quests do not work yet.
    Program now loads the addresses from the registry which allows the user to use their own addresses when sony updates EQ2.

[b]NEW:

• Teleport to Target
  • Entire new process to achieve teleportation (I do not modify the memory, I use an ingame function. This ensures a greater chance at reducing detection)
  • I also implemented a 'stealthing' system to help prevent EverQuest2 to detect the teleporter and its features and again, this greatly increases the chances of not being detected.
    Select Process (for multi-boxing users)

Comming Soon:
    Pre-programmed list of common locations to teleport to per given map
    Another Hotkey for writing to speed
    Will add a filter to the 'choose process list' (forgot to include this, my bad)
    Plus MORE!

Known Errors:
    If you try to write to speed or coordinates when there is nothing in the textbox it will error out. Will be adding error checking to prevent that.
    If you get the error "file not found", make sure you have quests.txt and savedlocations.txt in the same folder as the program.

Instructions for setup:

1) Remove ALL instances of previous copies of Advanced EverQuest 2 Teleporter from the system. Be sure to empty the recycle bin too! If setup detects a copy, it will stop the installation with an error and show you the location of the file that was found.

2) Double-Click "Setup for Advanced EverQuest 2 Teleporter.exe"

4) Follow setup instructions

5) Start the teleporter and have fun!

6) Go back to the forums and post your problems on the forums and let me know if the setup works or not and if you have any suggestions, please post them here.[/quote]

Notes:
  • You can open Everquest 2 before the teleporter or vice versa. It doesn't matter.
  • Too lock your speed simply click the checkbox and it will lock the value to the LEFT of it (above the write button)
  • You may need a runtime package in order for it to run, however on the 7 machines I tested it on it was not required.
  • The exe is protected to prevent code stealing.
  • Press CTRL+F1 to write to custom speed
  • Be cautious when setting your speed as if you set it too high and someone sees you running at a zillion miles an hour, you may get reported and can end up getting banned.
  • I do not take responsibility for the misuse of this program. I do not take responsibility for damage caused while using this program. I do not take responsibility for users who apply wrong settings to the registry. USE AT YOUR OWN RISK!

DO THIS IF SONY UPDATES EVERQUEST 2 TO GET THE TELEPORTER TO WORK:

• Download the correct registry file and do the following
  • Find the new addresses
  • Right click the registry file that pertains to your system (32bit or 64 bit)
  • Plug in the right addresses
  • Note that the addresses MUST be in this format:
    -"speedadd"="&H1154194"
  • The addresses MUST have the &H infront of them or it will NOT work.
    -For example if the new address is "12345678" you put enter it as such:
    -"speedadd"="&H12345678"
  • Once you have edited the registry file, save it.
  • Now double-click the registry file and it will get added to the registry.
  • Done

Please provide feedback for this program whether its good or bad. Also please don't hesitate to post suggestions.

ENJOY!

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Last edited by pursuited112 on January 7th, 2010, 8:13 am, edited 30 times in total.

Posted: July 4th, 2009, 4:56 pm

Tault_admin

Total Posts: 29974
Tault_admin's Reps: 1444
administrator
Mod in Training
Awesome can we get a yay to move this

Posted: July 4th, 2009, 10:32 pm

pursuited112

Updated on July 4, 2009

Updates:

Added view character information (From Persona Window) (Status and Avoidance DONT work yet)
Fixed "Always on top" (Was sorta working, but its fixed now)

(!empty($user->lang['QUOTE'])) ? $user->lang['QUOTE'] : ucwords(strtolower(str_replace('_', ' ', 'QUOTE'))):
It works, could have more features on the run speed (maybe button press custom speeds ie crtl+shift+1 will auto speed you to 70 and ctrl+shift+2 will auto speed you at 130) but it all works.

I will get started on that right away!

Last edited by pursuited112 on July 17th, 2009, 11:49 pm, edited 3 times in total.

Posted: July 5th, 2009, 12:20 am

pursuited112

UPDATED: July 5, 2009

(!empty($user->lang['QUOTE'])) ? $user->lang['QUOTE'] : ucwords(strtolower(str_replace('_', ' ', 'QUOTE'))):
It works, could have more features on the run speed (maybe button press custom speeds ie crtl+shift+1 will auto speed you to 70 and ctrl+shift+2 will auto speed you at 130) but it all works.

Done!

Added hotkey function CTRL+F1 to write to speed.

Will add another hotkey later.

Enjoy!

Any other suggestions? Feedback?

Posted: July 5th, 2009, 2:42 pm

pursuited112

Updated: July 5, 2009 Afternoon

Added the viewing of ALL addresses used in this application.

Why? So if others needed the addresses they can use them in their own programs.

13 Downloads, and one feedback/suggestion?? PLEASE post your feedback to help progress this program! Please post what you think whether its good or bad. Also don't hesitate to post suggestions.

Posted: July 5th, 2009, 3:52 pm

bhhunter

Total Posts: 73
bhhunter's Reps: 5
MMO Lord
premium
I'll be testing so I will get you some feedback soon.

Thanks again for adding these advanced features for us.

/yay

Last edited by bhhunter on July 5th, 2009, 5:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Posted: July 5th, 2009, 4:35 pm

Tault_admin

Total Posts: 29974
Tault_admin's Reps: 1444
administrator
Mod in Training
Its nice. Moving to confirmed and 3k tu bucks to you.

Posted: July 5th, 2009, 5:30 pm

bhhunter

Total Posts: 73
bhhunter's Reps: 5
MMO Lord
premium
It's working great! At this point it doesn't look like the save/load buttons on the bottom section work, but the add/remove/clear and teleport functions do.

I was hoping for a lock function for speed but there isn't one yet.

Posted: July 5th, 2009, 7:37 pm

pursuited112

UPDATED: July 5, 2009 Late Night

bhhunter (!empty($user->lang['WROTE'])) ? $user->lang['WROTE'] : ucwords(strtolower(str_replace('_', ' ', 'WROTE'))):
It's working great! At this point it doesn't look like the save/load buttons on the bottom section work, but the add/remove/clear and teleport functions do.

I was hoping for a lock function for speed but there isn't one yet.

I didn't realise the save / load was not working properly. So I fixed it along with removing duplicate entries.

The program will also AUTO-LOAD your saved file. (app.path + savedlocations.txt)

Also added a lock checkbox to lock your speed. (Its to the right of the speed box and will lock the value ABOVE the write box)

Posted: July 7th, 2009, 8:30 pm

pursuited112

Add savedlocations.txt in the same directory as the teleporter and it will work.

Posted: July 9th, 2009, 7:09 pm

pursuited112

Dont worry I will upload a new version once I added this new feature I am working on.

Posted: July 10th, 2009, 1:02 am

pursuited112

Updated July 10, 2009

Added: Quest Finder

Type in a quest and you shall (hopefully) find your quest. Double-click the quest and it will display the quest information.
Note that NOT ALL quests are in the list as of right now. There are 492 quests so far. So its a start and may help others who do not use plugins or addons for EQ2. I will be adding more quests throughout updating the program. Also, a internet connection IS required for the quests data to populate. Obviously almost ALL who use this have an internet connection. But I have to say this for those who try running this without an internet connection.

Fixed:

hey, with the new version im getting a run time error 53 file not found error. using vista 64. first version worked fine, but cant get this one to load.

As usual PLEASE post your feedback of the program!!!! Let me know what you think both good or bad. Don't just download it and not say anything. It took alot of spare time to create this and I just want to know what others think of it.

Also, I added a new component to the program so please read above for:
You may need a runtime package in order for it to run.

Want Advertisements After The Last Post Removed? Create A Free Account!

blue large dot Who is online