taultunleashed logoEQ2 Hacks - Advanced EverQuest 2 Teleporter by Pursuited : EverQuest 2 Premium Discussions - Page 5
newtopic  postreply
 [ 254 posts ]  Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 ... 17  Next
blue large dot

EQ2 Hacks - Advanced EverQuest 2 Teleporter by Pursuited : EverQuest 2 Premium Discussions - Page 5

Posted: July 20th, 2009, 12:24 am

dtucker2003

Total Posts: 21
dtucker2003's Reps: 0
(!empty($user->lang['QUOTE'])) ? $user->lang['QUOTE'] : ucwords(strtolower(str_replace('_', ' ', 'QUOTE'))):
Thank you so very much Hiest / dtucker2003! You do not realize how much I appreciate acknowledgment of my hard work. Alot of programmers and good hackers (the good ones) stop releasing their programs due to lack of user feedback. They spend alot of time doing this stuff as a hobby and some programmers / hackers incentive is the feedback from the people who use it. When they release a program and they see 100 downloads and 2 posts they don't want to release their program or support it anymore. So I thank you very very much and just that tiny sentence makes all the difference! I wish everyone was like you and took the time to say thank you once in a while.

I am Realy Glad. And i Do understand a Little, Because i use to wright scrips for UO and see exeacly what you said 100DL / 1-5 post.

You Very Welcome

PS. if youever want or need someone to help with something just let me know, i am always Glad to help.

Posted: July 20th, 2009, 12:40 am

pursuited112

Total Posts: 224
pursuited112's Reps: 24
(!empty($user->lang['QUOTE'])) ? $user->lang['QUOTE'] : ucwords(strtolower(str_replace('_', ' ', 'QUOTE'))):
PS. if youever want or need someone to help with something just let me know, i am always Glad to help.

I will sure keep you in mind if I need something.

Update:

I am just about done with the auto-installer. I am just working out a few kinks before I am confident it will install properly on all systems. There are a lot of things I have to consider to insure it will install properly on all systems.

I have said this multiple times already, but I will say it again.

THE INSTALLER WILL NOT INSTALL IF ANY INSTANCE OF THE TELEPORTER IS ON THE SYSTEM, ANYWHERE! TOO INCLUDE IF ITS IN THE RECYCLE BIN, DESKTOP, MY DOCUMENTS, ECT! SO BE PREPARED TO DELETE ALL COPIES OF THE TELEPORTER!

Reason being is the old teleporters will interfere with the new release and WILL cause HUGE issues!

Also, with this new installer setup, I will be able to release small patches and add it to the installer. Then the user can use the installer to apply the patch without having to install the whole application again.

So this will be very beneficial in the future.

===============================================

Any suggestions for the program before I release the teleporter into a setup package?

Posted: July 20th, 2009, 6:33 am

cheatwow

Total Posts: 84
cheatwow's Reps: 7
Active User > 50 Posts
you know what would be nice if we could stay in eq2 and goto chat bar and type /warp 145,-434,0998 not have to go to the outside box or type /speed 400 just would be nice hehehehe

Posted: July 20th, 2009, 9:02 am

rjl042165

Total Posts: 21
rjl042165's Reps: 0
Will eq2 climb affect it as well or just the teleporters that you created?

Posted: July 20th, 2009, 11:40 am

pursuited112

cheatwow (!empty($user->lang['WROTE'])) ? $user->lang['WROTE'] : ucwords(strtolower(str_replace('_', ' ', 'WROTE'))):
you know what would be nice if we could stay in eq2 and goto chat bar and type /warp 145,-434,0998 not have to go to the outside box or type /speed 400 just would be nice hehehehe

Thats a great idea, let me look into that.

Will eq2 climb affect it as well or just the teleporters that you created?

EQ2 Climb will not have any affect. You will just have to remove older copies of the Teleporter I made. If you remove your current teleporters and install what I will release soon, you will be fine. Problem is if you have the Teleporter I am about to release installed and you happen to have the old version and you run the old version, your system will have problems, for the old version and new version are NOT compatible. So I would recommend deleting the archives of the older version as well. I am actually thinking of making it search for the archive as well, just to prevent ANY problems from occuring.

But as I said, EQ2Climb will run just fine with the new version of the teleporter I am going to release.

Posted: July 21st, 2009, 2:18 am

pursuited112

UPDATE: July 21, 2009 Morning

Good News:
Great news! I have completed the Auto-Installer for Advanced EverQuest 2 Teleporter.

Bad News:
I need 3 users to help me test the auto-installer. What I need this user to do is simple. I need them to test that the installer installs the Teleporter fine and that the teleporter works. Once I have my 3 testers and everything work fine with them, I will release the Advanced Everquest 2 Teleporter to everyone else.

If you are interested in testing the auto-installer, please post in this thread stating that you are interested. I will take the FIRST three users that STATE that they will test my auto-installer. The user must say something along the lines of:
Hey, I am interested in testing your Auto-Installer.

I will then promptly send the three users the auto-installer via a PM.

If everything goes well with them, I will release the Auto-Installer for my Advanced EverQuest 2 Teleporter to everyone.

Note: The auto-installer I send via a PM will only work for 24 hours. After the 24 hours is up, the Teleporter that was installed WILL NOT WORK. Those users will then have to install the Auto-Installer I upload that everyone else will use that does not have the 24 hour limitation.

Posted: July 21st, 2009, 6:08 am

cheatwow

Total Posts: 84
cheatwow's Reps: 7
Active User > 50 Posts

Posted: July 21st, 2009, 4:21 pm

pursuited112

Now I just need two more. Then I will send you three the test via PM.

Posted: July 21st, 2009, 8:06 pm

nfsfreak987

Total Posts: 37
nfsfreak987's Reps: 0
I will test it, this will make questing so much faster =p

Posted: July 21st, 2009, 8:10 pm

pursuited112

Thats 2!

Just need one more person and I will then send you three the auto-installer and you guys can test it.

Posted: July 21st, 2009, 8:58 pm

herculezz

Total Posts: 40
herculezz's Reps: 12
premium

Also a Thought for a Feature that I Would DIE For. Have a drop down box that displays the current running instances of everquest2.exe and let you choose which one to interact with. This would be very helpful for people like me who multi box so we can set the speed of all of our chars.

Thanks

Posted: July 21st, 2009, 11:50 pm

pursuited112

Also a Thought for a Feature that I Would DIE For. Have a drop down box that displays the current running instances of everquest2.exe and let you choose which one to interact with. This would be very helpful for people like me who multi box so we can set the speed of all of our chars.

I could implement that I think. Give me a while and I will look into adding such a feature.

Also, your number 3.

So I have the following testers:
herculezz
cheatwow
nfsfreak987

I will send you all the Teleporter Installation within the next day.

What you guys need to do is ensure the setup installs properly and that the teleporter works. After you test the installation out along with the teleporter itself I need you to come back to this thread and post your findings. I need to hear from ALL three of you that everything is okay. Once I get that, I will then post the teleporter for everyone else.

Posted: July 22nd, 2009, 12:00 am

n0z13

Total Posts: 63
n0z13's Reps: 10
premium
can you send to me to want to test it

Posted: July 22nd, 2009, 2:14 am

pursuited112

n0z13 (!empty($user->lang['WROTE'])) ? $user->lang['WROTE'] : ucwords(strtolower(str_replace('_', ' ', 'WROTE'))):
can you send to me to want to test it

Sorry I only need three testers right now. Once they are done testing it and they confirm that its all working, I will release the teleporter for the rest of the community. It should not take long providing that they respond to the thread in a timely matter. If one seems to not respond, I will gladly send you a copy if that occurs.

Posted: July 23rd, 2009, 5:25 pm

n0z13

Total Posts: 63
n0z13's Reps: 10
premium
Something you can think about adding is being able to Lock your cords so when you get knocked back on a mob it will warp you back to your loc kinda like what eq2climb has

Want Advertisements After The Last Post Removed? Create A Free Account!

blue large dot Who is online